User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: For Sale or Trade - Adult Sibling - I've had enough of "siblingitis"!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

LOL your brother should meet my sister Ms.Useless takes multiple naps all day and refuses to do chores and when she does do them she complains or purposely does them wrong so she won't be asked again. She is a slob and every time I go home I have to spend 3 days cleaning up and then she destroys it in one day. She lives with my dad because he is 83 years old and she should be taking care of him but instead its the other way around. So glad I live far away.

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Free, 1 brother.

31, has 5 kids with 3 different women.
    Unable to be faithful, prefers women who are on heavy antipsychotic medication.
    Does not work, plays video games all day, gets out of bed around noon....do not disturb before morning coffee. His idea of a good time is complaining about how everyone else is to blame and drinking others people's beer.

Goes by the name Useless, but I am sure his brain cells are fried enough that you could rename him and he would not know the difference.

SERIOUS enquiries only. He is like a stray dog, once you feed him he will never leave, unless the neighbour is a better cook or you call the police to have him put down.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Sibling Swap...love it!!!!
    anisa and walkonby like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Got a couple hours? I`m trying to let the past stay in the past, but sometimes something happens to bring it all back. Then I have a couple bad days til I can push it to the back of my mind again.
    gourmetsue and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Wow. We all have a bunch of winners in our families don't we.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Wow. We all have a bunch of winners in our families don't we.
    Yup. Family. What you gonna do?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hmmmmmm, I would offer up my brothers but not sure any women would be interested. I keep telling me youngest bro he needs a mail order bride, he is looking for a women to cook and clean and take care of him. Originally he wanted one who would support him well he got his writing career off the ground but that is no longer required.

My bro works but needs a woman who will take care of him, cook (his 6 or 8 meals a day, can't remember which diet he is on but he has specified foods he has to eat at specified times for maximum muscle something sorry I don't listen when he explains as he used to try to convince me and my sis we wanted to cook for him when my step mom went out of town, ) clean (this will take tons of time, he is slob, we always know what we ate as it is still all over the kitchen for the next person to clean up, he thinks he is special and does not have to clean as magic fairies will come and do it for him). Also you must be willing to put up with his friends, who are slobs just like him and major freeloaders always looking for someone else to pay for the beer, pay for the food and let them crash on their couch, most have been cut off by their parents so now they are lost and will latch on to anyone with beer, food or money. He is a package deal kind of multiple for the price of one.

Guess I should not complain too much both of my bros do work full time, now if I could just get them to mature and realize the world does not revolve around them and everyone who is in the house does not want to wait on them hand and foot just because they are them.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Hmmmmmm, I would offer up my brothers but not sure any women would be interested. I keep telling me youngest bro he needs a mail order bride, he is looking for a women to cook and clean and take care of him. Originally he wanted one who would support him well he got his writing career off the ground but that is no longer required.

My bro works but needs a woman who will take care of him, cook (his 6 or 8 meals a day, can't remember which diet he is on but he has specified foods he has to eat at specified times for maximum muscle something sorry I don't listen when he explains as he used to try to convince me and my sis we wanted to cook for him when my step mom went out of town, ) clean (this will take tons of time, he is slob, we always know what we ate as it is still all over the kitchen for the next person to clean up, he thinks he is special and does not have to clean as magic fairies will come and do it for him). Also you must be willing to put up with his friends, who are slobs just like him and major freeloaders always looking for someone else to pay for the beer, pay for the food and let them crash on their couch, most have been cut off by their parents so now they are lost and will latch on to anyone with beer, food or money. He is a package deal kind of multiple for the price of one.

Guess I should not complain too much both of my bros do work full time, now if I could just get them to mature and realize the world does not revolve around them and everyone who is in the house does not want to wait on them hand and foot just because they are them.
    Maybe your younger brother will get a job writing in Hollywood, and then have people waiting on him, with the world of Hollywood revolving around him. This time next year, he could be famous.
    gourmetsue likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

He would love that, that was his goal but right now he is busy being a sales rep. That is one thing dad will not tolerate we all have to work, if we do not work for the family company we have to have a job or make it on our own. Dad will help us if we are working and need help but there are no hand outs.

Actually I think he has matured a little. He does live on his own now and cooks for himself but still when he comes home I am told everyone in the house knows he has arrived by the state of the house even our other brother complains. He tries to play the but it is so much better when you do it card (it tastes better if you cook it, you clean it better and so on).

But the most frustrating is us girls take the fall. We get called the drama queens and are told of our "temper tantrums" ha ha boys so out do us, no one can throw a temper tantrum like my youngest brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Maybe your younger brother will get a job writing in Hollywood, and then have people waiting on him, with the world of Hollywood revolving around him. This time next year, he could be famous.
    gourmetsue and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    You're a black sheep, Natalka????

This thread is most AWESOME!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I would like to make

Friday December 13

End of Siblingitis Day

13-12-13

What do you think?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Invited the in laws to dinner (MIL is going through chemo again and doesn't have much time left so we like to see them as much as possible), but the free-loading, money grubbing, moaning, life force draining sil may come too. UGH. She's never invited, but some how seems to just tag along. Maybe I should just put 4 plates out at dinner and not 5. That would be a good hint...oh wait, her mother and father would give up their meals for her.

Is 10am too early for a drink?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Invited the in laws to dinner (MIL is going through chemo again and doesn't have much time left so we like to see them as much as possible), but the free-loading, money grubbing, moaning, life force draining sil may come too. UGH. She's never invited, but some how seems to just tag along. Maybe I should just put 4 plates out at dinner and not 5. That would be a good hint...oh wait, her mother and father would give up their meals for her.

Is 10am too early for a drink?
    Sorry about your MIL.
    Nice that you are able to give her some good company and a nice dinner.
    Hope SIL minds her p's and q's just for one meal. Hope SIL surprises you.
    ((hugs))
    gourmetsue and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

This thread is most AWESOME!
    Natalka welcome to the club i total agree that the black sheep is the prettiest as i am also one,don't get me going on my family as i could write a book.I have call display so when one calls i'm not home
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Natalka welcome to the club i total agree that the black sheep is the prettiest as i am also one,don't get me going on my family as i could write a book.I have call display so when one calls i'm not home
    So go ahead.
    Write the book.
    Change the names.
    You can call it "Dallas - the next generation"

Name:  400px-DallasCast.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  26.9 KB

We all seem to have soap opera type families, eh?
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Feb 10th, 2013 at 04:26 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL - I love this thead. I grew up as an only child who always wanted a sibling or two. Now, I'm sometimes glad I don't have siblings, especially from seeing what my siblings-in-law are like!
    anisa, Natalka, gourmetsue and 3 others like this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information