User Tag List

Page 155 of 613 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On a somewhat positive note I had a buy $20 bulk and get 3950 points. Of course the points didn't add at the till. Filled a online complaint and literally within 2 minutes the claim was approved and the bonus points added to my card.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Keep in mind that they are not just looking at the purchases that you have made since you have joined the program. They can use your bank and credit card numbers to link as many purchases as possible to your account.

E.g., on the Shopping List page, under Things You Buy Most, toilet paper is listed as my 26th most common item to buy. I joined the program in November 2013 and have not bought tp from Loblaws in the 4-1/2 months I have been a PC Points member - the last time I did so was July 2013. So they are going back further into your data than you might expect.

I was able to compare the Shopping List/Things You Buy Most list with my actual purchases in the last 4-1/2 months. My Rank is the actual rank of my purchases in that category from my data for the 4-1/2 membership period (pre coupon value). Their rank is PC's ranking of that category in my Things You Buy Most list. The black category names are PC categories (In-Store-Sweets = sweet baked goods in the bakery) and the red categories are ones I made up myself. I regularly get offers on all of the red categories but for some reason they do not show up as Things You Buy Most. E.g., I have bought celery once at Loblaws in the last 4-1/2 months and it ranks #41 whereas I have bought mushrooms 7x and spent 12x more in that category yet mushrooms do not rank as a Things You Buy Most, yet I have had a 200 pts WUB $1 mushrooms offer every week since I joined. I have had offers in 23/25 categories anyway (all but Rice and Gravy & Sauce Mix). I think, after reflection, PC does not want to suggest a shopping list of fries, candy, pop, white bread, chips, etc. because we all know the way to the chip aisle lol so that is why the Things You Buy Most list differs from reality and the offers you get.

Attachment 230228
    I get a fry and cumcumber offer every week - without fail. Friends and family called me last week when cucumbers were on sale for 99cents- I got them for 59 cents - so I ended up buying many cucumbers.... They must think I am running a cucumber ring. I want new offers- please oh please. I can't even look at a cucumber now
    Silk, Ciel, lilo0003 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Since joining Smartcanucks back in Dec. I noticed this particular thread was constantly at or near the top of its respective section of this Forum; this seems to no longer be the case. back in the day, there seemed to be lots of enthusiastic folks posting the mega points deals they got, their personal offers, and of course some not so good experiences, but that seemed to be in the minority.

I guess my experience overall has been mostly positive, and I've been more of a cheerleader for the PCPlus Rewards Program, than a naysayer. however, lately there seems to be more and more frustrated people on here, than ever before, due to missing points ... me included.

I just got back from RCSS and some of my weekly offers missed getting the points. 6 Goldfish crackers, s/b 500ea or 3000pt, got nadda; Kraft Cracker Barrel cheese bars, 1000pts, bought 3, missing pts on two of them!! Last week it was another item, only 600pts missing so didn't even bother to call or send a pts inquiry online.

So after a phone call, many security questions to answer, and some 'on hold' time, I now have my points. They really do need to do something about the 'missing pts' issue, or this rewards program is not going to embraced by very many. I'm a very patient person by nature, so if they loose me, look out. Hoping for better days ahead.
    Pretty much my experience . My store is generally not knowledgeable but phone cs is normally more understanding. With the exception of one idiot cs who asked me million of unrelated questions, security questions and cross questions to some how blame me and cashier for points not showing up. He did add the points for me but only after I got tired with him. He really left a bad taste in my mouth and I never call them again.

Some how I never get points added for fish crackers automatically. I have tried 3 times and returned twice since offer is back in my account often. The third time I had to do the inquiry to get my points added. I think they have improved their system yet it still sucks. Every single time I use self check out after swiping my card, it says to put the last item back and wait for attendant. The same attendant who now recognizing me told me that it is their system issue. I am sure it will be fixed some day .
    Ciel, torontogal12 and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I use the Sale Whale flyer site to search for the best deals and just noticed that they also include the PC Plus points information.

Glad I noticed this because until last night, I've been switching back and forth between the Loblaws, Fortinos and RCSS online flyers and the site to see what points were offered!!

Anything to make point shopping easier

baggypants
    Silk, Ciel, lecale and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    You`ve made me curious. Where do I find my most bought list?
    I didn't know about this list either until just now. I use the website version---sign in and go to "Shopping List" tab. There is a menu bar on the right hand side and you can narrow it down from top 10-100 most purchased items.

Chuckled when I saw my list. The first item on my list is frozen pizza and it brought back memories of loading up on Buitoni pizza that ONE unicorn week. Haven't bought pizza since.
    Crochetlady and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I didn't know about this list either until just now. I use the website version---sign in and go to "Shopping List" tab. There is a menu bar on the right hand side and you can narrow it down from top 10-100 most purchased items.

Chuckled when I saw my list. The first item on my list is frozen pizza and it brought back memories of loading up on Buitoni pizza that ONE unicorn week. Haven't bought pizza since.
    I didn't know about this either, very interesting! My #1 thing was 'in store rolls'? I can't imagine what this is, unless they count garlic breads and such. I almost never buy rolls.

I was happy with my offers this week, was mostly for stuff I wanted/needed and they were on sale. Pringles chips (not a staple, but DS loves the things), Crispy Minis, tubs of yogurt, margarine.
    torontogal12 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah me too. I always click on my personal offers to see wgat kind/type/ box is gong to be eligible for points. That way i dont miss my points but sometimes when mu points are missing i call them right away and they give me the points based on my offer. Mistakes happen when its a new program.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got the pringles offer too and just so you know, pringle is on sale for $1.00 @ independent grocer.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for the info. My most bought items were bananas, lettuce, margerine, milk and celery. Pretty accurate
    Last edited by Crochetlady; Sun, Mar 30th, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Name:  pcpage.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  79.1 KB

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Mine has air fresheners as #1. LOL. All those clearance smellies after Christmas for $1.44 or less. Minus coupons made them virtually free. I have not once yet has a special PC points on those. Not sure the list correlates with my PC points.
    Silk and torontogal12 like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for pointing this out - you made me check out my list and the #1 item was canned soup! No doubt the big amount I purchased with points and donated to the food bank right before xmas

Their security cameras would probably show me going around the store in circles haha

Grab cart -- go to canned soup aisle -- grab 20 soups -- checkout -- leave in donation bin -- start over x 5!
    GatineauGirl and imagine like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I was surprised to see Formula on 17th place, well never bought it at all but bought a lot of Baboo before the end of the year.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post

I have been buying VH Steamers a dozen at a time and they should really be showing up in the list somewhere but they are not. Also I just shopped today and my top 25 list did not change (Well I expect it not to be real time, but it is after midnight, how about an update?)
    I've bought about a dozen of these in a two week period ($1 coupons, bonus points and a sale!), but they didn't show up at all.

Thread Information