User Tag List

Page 173 of 613 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    question: did you do multiples of the $10 in one transaction and get 4000 pts for each $10 spent? I hope this works as I want to buy a bunch of stuff.
    I only bought $10 worth this time but for other deals I've gotten the extra points for more spent so it depends on the wording.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Sat, May 3rd, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    question: did you do multiples of the $10 in one transaction and get 4000 pts for each $10 spent? I hope this works as I want to buy a bunch of stuff.
    I received this offer, and judging from the wording, it is only good on $10.00......usually there offers will state "for every $10.00 spent" if it was good on more. I made this mistake once when I received an offer good on $50.00, I spent $150.00 but only received points for the first $50.00. Let us know if you find out any different

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
    Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It seems like if I use one or two offers one week, I don't get them again. Otherwise, same offers again and again. Buy Bananas at least twice a week and apples and broccoli every week. But I only got apples offer once, broccoli almost every week but don' get the points always for broccoli if I end up PMing is for .99 cents. I wish they will give me offers like certain amount of points when you spend 20.00 on fresh fruits and vegetables.
    Insane, coupon girl and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm hoping you can help be with a question for personal offers.

1) if it says $1 for every $5 spent on xyz can I use a coupon and still get that offer?
    2) if my offer says not useable after one use or something like that can I buy say 4 of the item on one transaction and get the points for each one or just the first ?
    3) if I price matched something at rcss that was a personal offer for me do I get points?

Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

This is what I meant by question 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post

1) if it says $1 for every $5 spent on xyz can I use a coupon and still get that offer?
    2) if my offer says not useable after one use or something like that can I buy say 4 of the item on one transaction and get the points for each one or just the first ?
    3) if I price matched something at rcss that was a personal offer for me do I get points?

Thanks
    The quick answer to all your questions is yes!
    1. unless the small print says that it cannot be combined with coupons,etc, you should be able to get the points since the coupons act as tender
    2. you will need to get all your blueberry pints on one transaction in order to get the points for each. After one transaction the offer will no longer be available.
    3. you get points on the offer regardless if you pay their price or PM with another store

Happy shopping
    Silk and samm07 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-answer to some people's question
    -I bought a turkey at easte -had the guy ring it up seperate used my points paid 3.82 after 30.00 off in points-then the rest of my order put on a separate bill hen I got all those bonus and regular points on items
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    1. unless the small print says that it cannot be combined with coupons,etc, you should be able to get the points since the coupons act as tender
    2. you will need to get all your blueberry pints on one transaction in order to get the points for each. After one transaction the offer will no longer be available.
    3. you get points on the offer regardless if you pay their price or PM with another store

Happy shopping
    thank you!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Good deal on Casbah couscous and quinoa. They are on special 2/$5, so buying 4 boxes you will spend $10 and collect 4k bpts, $1.50 per box!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

This is a first for me

In regards to the $10 in the Natural Food Department --> spent over $20 tonight and got NOTHING!!! Will call tomorrow

Also anyone know, if you return a item, does the points come off right away or how long does it take

Reason being is, I bought 2 cucumbers and somehow the cashier rang in 22 and of course I brought them straight to CS before I left but the 8800pts I received are still on my account
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

the only one I will say may vary is the first one - I have used coupons alongside a offer that said not too and still got the points

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    This is a first for me

In regards to the $10 in the Natural Food Department --> spent over $20 tonight and got NOTHING!!! Will call tomorrow

Also anyone know, if you return a item, does the points come off right away or how long does it take

Reason being is, I bought 2 cucumbers and somehow the cashier rang in 22 and of course I brought them straight to CS before I left but the 8800pts I received are still on my account
    Did you pay for all 22 first to the cashier? If you did, why? You should have known the bill is too high with 20 extra and you didn't ask question.

The CSR never asked for my pcplus point card when I returned something. So I don't think the points are taken out when returning something when points were rewarded. it is the same for Airmiles at Safeway.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

because I purchased over $400 worth of groceries, with 2 kids not behaving and bagging my groceries I didn't notice when she rang them in but never leave the store without checking my receipt

the only reason why i noticed it was due to receiving 23, 600 pc points but knew that I should have received less, thus i pin pointed out where the error was

CS rep took my card and scanned it when I did the return
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Did you pay for all 22 first to the cashier? If you did, why? You should have known the bill is too high with 20 extra and you didn't ask question.

The CSR never asked for my pcplus point card when I returned something. So I don't think the points are taken out when returning something when points were rewarded. it is the same for Airmiles at Safeway.
    Whenever I have had to return anything or get an adjustment, they always ask for the points card if it was used. If the item in question had points associated with it, those points will be removed (whether it was a store offer or a personalized offer).

*I dont see why someone should still get the points if they are returning something
    Last edited by d.ot; Tue, May 6th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.

Thread Information