User Tag List

Page 538 of 613 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 588 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Recent email from PC Points:

Recent news reports of digital account information (like usernames, passwords, and security questions) being made available from high-profile sites, like Yahoo and LinkedIn, are a good reminder to us all to protect our online accounts.

We know that using the same username and password for multiple accounts is convenient, but it also puts all of those accounts at risk if your information is ever accessed.

While none of the recent high-profile information breaches involved the PC Plus platform, we need you to do your part to protect your account by making sure your PC Plus password is unique, private and changed often, using a combination of letters, numbers and characters.

We urge you to update your PC Plus password now following these simple steps:

1. Enter your login details
    2. In My Account, click Change Password
    3. Update your password following the instructions

If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact our Member Service team.
    Last edited by barbis9; Tue, Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Most sites require longer passwords than PC Plus allows for so I would be surprised if it's one of the known breaches as they require 8+ letters not under 8
    Angela273, dededi and Mamabearrina like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Most sites require longer passwords than PC Plus allows for so I would be surprised if it's one of the known breaches as they require 8+ letters not under 8
    I know that my PC Plus password is unique to me because of the 8 digit maximum.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got 4000 points for $20 in produce. Which is awesome as I buy that much produce in a week no problem. Would love to get the fresh poultry offer. I eat a lot of chicken and have never once received that offer
    This is my first time getting the chicken offer, but I'm just going to carry it over to next week because I'm not shopping at No Frills this week.
    sweetmomma and scouponer like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to post a score I navigated today. My local Loblaws had 2.2kg lasagnas on sale for $7.99 (regular $14.99) I also had an offer for 2000 points for every $10 spent on them. As well they had chicken wings on sale $11.99 (regular $14.99) with an instore offer of 2400 points and meatballs on sale $7.99 (regular $10.99) and I had a points offer for 1000 points for every $5 spent on frozen PC meats.

So the normal bill would have been $101, after discounts/sales $63 and with the points I got back it ended up being $47. I saved more than 50% I consider that a win of a shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    I have to post a score I navigated today. My local Loblaws had 2.2kg lasagnas on sale for $7.99 (regular $14.99) I also had an offer for 2000 points for every $10 spent on them. As well they had chicken wings on sale $11.99 (regular $14.99) with an instore offer of 2400 points and meatballs on sale $7.99 (regular $10.99) and I had a points offer for 1000 points for every $5 spent on frozen PC meats.

So the normal bill would have been $101, after discounts/sales $63 and with the points I got back it ended up being $47. I saved more than 50% I consider that a win of a shop!

That sure is a win of a shop! Bravo and congratulations!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My sister-in law's daughter-in law, (relative), works for Loblaw. She was told if you have a Yahoo account make sure you have not used the same password in any other site. Apparently, her boss says that PC cannot say they are having customers accounts breached because of this, (legal issues), but he told her accounts are probably being 'hacked' by using passwords taken from the Yahoo hack. So, the hacker tries the password on your account (no I do not know how they get your account info, but probably from your breeched Yahoo account), they then add a smartphone or a 'new' card taken from the PC plus application found in store, checks your balance and steal your points.
    This is all from a third party, but it does make sense...I have ensured that my password is total unique for PC plus, and I check regularly for any extra 'odd' cards in my account.
    I am just hoping that this will stop.
    Good luck to everyone involved in this silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Recent email from PC Points:

Recent news reports of digital account information (like usernames, passwords, and security questions) being made available from high-profile sites, like Yahoo and LinkedIn, are a good reminder to us all to protect our online accounts.

We know that using the same username and password for multiple accounts is convenient, but it also puts all of those accounts at risk if your information is ever accessed.

While none of the recent high-profile information breaches involved the PC Plus platform, we need you to do your part to protect your account by making sure your PC Plus password is unique, private and changed often, using a combination of letters, numbers and characters.

We urge you to update your PC Plus password now following these simple steps:

1. Enter your login details
    2. In My Account, click Change Password
    3. Update your password following the instructions

If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact our Member Service team.
    sweetmomma and online like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My yahoo password had to be 8+ characters while PC Plus requires 8 or less, so I think they may be using them as a bit of a scapegoat. Unless it's just the people who have exactly 8 characters
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone successfully purchased Smartfood as part of the $20 promo and received 6000 PC points?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I did it twice and both times had to send a request for my points

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You may be right. This was just something her boss told her, not released 'publicly'. I do know that my old Yahoo account only had 6 characters, but their standards changed after their first hack. I had other problems, so I closed my Yahoo account. I am not trying to blame anyone, but I am suggesting not using any password that may have been used previously with a Yahoo account. We have all earned our points, and it is terrible to hear of other smartcanuckers having their PC points stolen. It makes every PC plus member feel vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    My yahoo password had to be 8+ characters while PC Plus requires 8 or less, so I think they may be using them as a bit of a scapegoat. Unless it's just the people who have exactly 8 characters
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Agreed, and a good idea to change any passwords you may have used on LinkedIn or Yahoo that are the same on any other site but would hate to think ppl don't check bc they don't have a yahoo account and miss the fact there are new cards added to their account.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guys I have get 10000 pts wus 50.00 and tomorrow the flyer says get 25000 for 250.00 spent. When I shop will i get both?

Thanks
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Krazytwacy yes for sure you should get both the .if you do spent $250.00 you should get 75000 in points that's a great deal
    sweetmomma likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I have a new bonus offer for 1,000 pts WUB Tropicana Probiotics 946mL. Has anyone seen this product in stores yet?
    sweetmomma likes this.

Thread Information