User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Missing women found in Cleveland

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

ITA, abbasgirl...reading some of the reports where they are talking about not only rapes but multiple pregnacies and miscarriages suffered by these ladies, if they aren't suffering from PTSD I'd be highly suprised.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, heavens, I just heard about the beatings and starvation s to induce miscarriages. If there's such a thing as a monster, then that "man" is the poster thing for it!
    It explains why Michelle is still in the hospital, since she seemed to have endured the most of that abuse. 5 pregnancies for her, poor woman.

Amanda's baby was born in a small pool, and was told that if the baby died, he'd kill her.

just beyond sickening......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Yes the story is sickening all of it. Those poor lady's now have a long road ahead. I am sooooo glad that they found them, at least now they can have a better life.
    madchives and Lynn49 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I was out most of the day yesterday so am just hearing about he 5 pregnancies and the other abuse. There is no fit punishment for this guy. He needs to suffer big time.
    madchives, Lynn49 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I saw John Walsh interviewed last night on Piers and he said that she "died of a broken heart". so sad
    not sure if this was the same interview where he mentioned that because other women have helped their
    kidnappers perhaps michelle wright did too. i was flabbergasted, about how anyone especially
    one like john walsh, could ever say such a thing. so i swore at the tv, but geee - ---

i recognized the photos of the young women, perhaps from america's most wanted.
    great obviously that someone noticed and helped, that cute guy and others.

is so wicked patty that amanda's mom is no longer around, sighing,,,
    Last edited by madchives; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 10:15 AM.
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

"An Ohio prosecutor vowed on Thursday to seek murder charges that could carry the death penalty against a former Cleveland school bus driver accused of kidnapping and raping three young women who endured a decade as captives in his house.

The murder charges against Ariel Castro would stem from forced miscarriages that police say were suffered by one of his victims....

...Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty, who has jurisdiction over all felony cases for Cleveland, said he intends to expand the charges once the case is formally transferred to his office.

"I fully intend to seek charges for each and every act of sexual violence, rape, each day of kidnapping, every felonious assault, and each act of aggravated murder for terminating pregnancies that the offender perpetrated," he said.
    Under Ohio law, the crime of aggravated murder includes the unlawful termination of a pregnancy and is a capital offense.

The prosecutor's office will launch the official process to determine if the death penalty is appropriate, McGinty said, adding: "Capital punishment must be reserved for those crimes that are truly the worst examples of human conduct."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94600620130510

(bolding mine)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

An unbelievable story. I can't imagine someone going about their everyday seemingly normal life and doing something like this for 10 years. A school bus driver, a musician, a grandfather.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how these women were are to cope i can't imagine.
    awful and yet obvious to see way too much news people
    including helicopters, crapola, looking at these women

Patty Smyth likes this.
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Michelle Knight refusing to see her family

There is a growing mystery surrounding one of the three women rescued from captivity Monday. Michelle Knight, 32, spent more than a decade being held against her will, but, unlike Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, she didn’t have a tearful, joyous family reunion. In fact, Knight’s family has no idea where she is right now. On Friday, Knight left the hospital without seeing her family or telling them where she was going.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Wow, very sad , she needs reconstruction surgery to her face
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

That kind of thing is much easily repaired than the mental trauma the 3 of them have suffered.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is scary evil. No pain is deeper than a mothers with a missing child. Nice to know 3 mothers burdens were lifted, even through this horrible thing.
    Lynn49 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Unfortunately, Vesper, one Mother didn't live long enough to see her daughter home again...but then again, perhaps she guided her survival and escape.
    Truly horrific.....
    DaveP and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Unfortunately, Vesper, one Mother didn't live long enough to see her daughter home again...but then again, perhaps she guided her survival and escape.
    Truly horrific.....
    That is very sad!
    Lynn49 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    That is very sad!
    It gets worse, Hon.....sylvia browns (that ugly "psychic"), told Amanda Berry's Mother on a talk show that her daughter
    was DEAD. Louanna Miller died at 44 years old of a heart attack...some believe it was heart-break.
    "The grieving mother gave away her daughter's computer and took down her pictures.

'I'm not even buying my baby a Christmas present this year,' she told the paper.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TT8a9vHX

That woman should hide in some hole and never see the light of day again! She gave NO hope to that poor Mother!!
    Scum of the earth!!

Sorry....my blood just boils at the thought of that poor Mother....having a daughter that I absolutely cherish...I can't imagine being told something like that.....
    Patty Smyth and DaveP like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information