User Tag List

Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1752
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I finally spent some time this evening trying on my pre-pregnancy summer clothes. I only had 5 pairs of shorts. 3 of them fit quite well, I was happy with that. Two of the pairs I can do up, but are not comfortable, so they went back in the box for now. I apparently need to buy more sleeveless tops. I am still nursing, so some shirts definitely do not fit right now. lol I have some skirts that fit too, but I am not likely to wear them all that often while chasing after and playing with our 9 month old son.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I cannot concentrate my mind into productives things today.Very sad week in our familly this week.On the side of my father 2 of is sisters have cancer and 1 will dying in the next weeks.One is in hospital since today,cancer of bones terminal and she was in a weelchair for the last week degenerative disease....
    Oh Cath...that is so sad . to be loosing both your Aunts is horrible!
    Cancer is such a horrible disease.
    Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
    Hugs.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thank you for all yours comments,toughts and good words,I still cannot believe those sad news,dont realize it at 100% yet.My aunties have childrens even if they are adults and grands childrens,they will all suffer for this.............
    Crochetlady and jasperandchar like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Honnestly near of far those kind of things breake my heart

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My Great grand mother will lost 2 of her childs......ok off to bed that depress me to much to think about that.......

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Sassy, I'm glad your guy got to a hospital early and they could take him into surgery fast. Best wishes to him and you for a quick recovery!

I went to help my db pick out glasses today but it turns out he has to get a voucher first from ODSP. I KNOW how expensive they can be - he has very "involved" issues with his eyes.

Just spent a very relaxing 1/2 hr sitting in our yard. The humidity seems to have dropped. It's been brutal for the last few days.

Cath, I'm very sorry to hear about your aunts! That's a hard blow to your family! Please know that I will send supportive thoughts your way!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    OMG I had to read your post thread (lol) I originally thought you said mushroom ice cream which might be interesting....It's funny how you crave foods you normally would not eat atleast that is what my pregnancies were like, for ds#1 I ate so much fish & chips I'm lucky he didn't come out swimming and cucumber and tomato sandwiches. And for ds#1 the 1st half of my pregnancy was rare beef (anything rare beef) and then the last 1/2 fruit pies (omg) I would eat the whole pie in 2 sittings.

It's the usual weekday routine for me today, but I did have a craving for cream of mushroom soup this morning (not usual), then buttered toast beginning in the afternoon. It's beginning to change to a cold Caramilk bar I left in the fridge for an evening treat. By evening, I mean as soon as the clock reads 6 PM.
    [/QUOTE]

oh cath007 that's so sad, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Take care of yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I'm so sorry about your aunts Cath007.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Oh Cath...that is so sad . to be loosing both your Aunts is horrible!
    Cancer is such a horrible disease.
    Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
    Hugs.
    Horrible disease because chimiotherapie is not 100% a sign of recovery,and for the other it is to late............I am sorry if the history seems incomplete it is difficult to writhe when you cry..I was not expecting a sad news of this gravity and ........I dont know what to say
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Even an another auntie of my mother side had breast cancer she was in time for the treatment..now she is ok,best friend of my auntie who did leucan shaved head challenge have maybe a breast cancer too........what is wrong with this crap touching persons we love.It can touch everybody............

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cath so sorry about your auntie's and jasper take care hon -well I had no internet last night our area was down-so her is my unfrugal day yesterday -took dog for needles -haven't don't that in years -well I was focusing on my sick mother-well he didn't like the vet and we could not get a muzzle on him-so they took him in another room and gave him the needles-the vet gave me a sheet on dogs -don't give him a treat until he does something like sit or paw-I guess he thinks he is a rotten dog all the time he is not -he was mistreated from 1 and a half(he knows commands-treat,walk play,lie down etc )-then we got him -so I was a little down about that -his behaviour -the paper from the vet -so I come home to finish my wet/dry vacumming of small chips of ceramic and as I am dumping the tin into a bag -I guess I kind of subcontiously gritted me front teeth and the corner chipped -so called dentist they took me in 10 minutes-its around the corner so 175.00 emergency dental work and I look good as new and 75.00 for the dog's needles so 250.00-not frugal at all except for the .75 cent herbal essence shampoo I got today with the 3.50 coupon -lolloh well that is life
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Jun 27th, 2013 at 05:35 AM.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Your body never recovers from babies (lol) you can be the same weight but things just aren't where they used to be
    Nooooo!! Shhhh....I'm in denial. I'm surrounded by post-pregnancy women who have better bodies than mine before I finished grade 10. One of them fit into my clothes when I was 93 lbs (wayyyy back as a young teenager) and considers them really baggy after having two children. Hanging out with a different crowd is not an option as they are all my extended family, though not blood related and I do not have their genetics. They've all been quite critical of my size. I hear the baby blues are coming up next.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    It is another surgery on his stomach he has a bleeding ulcer, it was caught early and is not serious but could have become if not found.
    Still thinking of you and hoping everything works out for the best. Thank goodness, it's early and not serious.

OMG I had to read your post thread (lol) I originally thought you said mushroom ice cream which might be interesting....It's funny how you crave foods you normally would not eat atleast that is what my pregnancies were like, for ds#1 I ate so much fish & chips I'm lucky he didn't come out swimming and cucumber and tomato sandwiches. And for ds#1 the 1st half of my pregnancy was rare beef (anything rare beef) and then the last 1/2 fruit pies (omg) I would eat the whole pie in 2 sittings.
    Mmmm...cherry pie. But I have to say mushroom ice cream sounds horrible. I haven't had too many cravings that I wouldn't eat normally. I used to have temporary cravings that I didn't eat pre-pregnancy, so I don't know what's because of it. My cravings are mostly for salty foods.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I do not have kids but I find it funny the cravings my mom had with me well she was pregnant are all foods I do not eat.
    If that's true, mine is going to come out hating chocolate, sugary fruits, and salt!

I cannot concentrate my mind into productives things today.Very sad week in our familly this week.On the side of my father 2 of is sisters have cancer and 1 will dying in the next weeks.One is in hospital since today,cancer of bones terminal and she was in a weelchair for the last week degenerative disease....
    Oh cath007, I'm so sorry. I know I can't make you feel any better, but am sending big hugs your way. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well as many others', I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I finally spent some time this evening trying on my pre-pregnancy summer clothes. I only had 5 pairs of shorts. 3 of them fit quite well, I was happy with that.
    Three out of five is pretty great!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohh no baby blues sweet sparrow-we are all beautifull -my daughter has put a bit of weight on since her stressfull engagement and her job -and I am never critical of her size and I lost 20 pounds the past year and a half-gee I fit in to a few clothing articles she gave me to get rid of -so I gentley asked her what to do with them "she said mom if any fit you keep them" but I don't wear the shorts or dress around her-its hard to lose weight-we all struggle with it at one point in our life or another I am sure-my neighbour just brought over cheesecakes on a stick free for me -cause his wife is on a diet-so I had one -too sweet and the rest I will save for daughter-in-law baby shower

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Wow, I have missed a lot while being off in space this week! I'm sorry ladies, I obviously cannot take that time off that time off the thread without neglecting my sc friends. I am here if any of you need to talk!
    Crochetlady and SassyAshley like this.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, cath, I'm so very sorry.... I will say a prayer for you and your family; wishing you grace and peace at this difficult time.

Name:  hugsbearflowers.gif
Views: 186
Size:  53.9 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi ladies, meet Tinker......I picked her up yesterday from the SPCA for $4 all shots, spayed, microchipped,etc. Talk about a good deal! She is very sweet and just starting to come around....this morning she met our "Moe" the self proclaimed King of the household lol. Lots of hissing and growling but I'm sure they will be friends in a few days.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Even an another auntie of my mother side had breast cancer she was in time for the treatment..now she is ok,best friend of my auntie who did leucan shaved head challenge have maybe a breast cancer too........what is wrong with this crap touching persons we love.It can touch everybody............
    Yes, cancer unfortunately touches a lot of life's....and when it does we are never the same again.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi ladies...
    It's the
    Name:  LastDaySchool.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  26.1 KB

Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information