User Tag List

Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1752
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Glad you took the time to go in and get checked, we neglect ourselves but are the 1st to bring our kids into the doctors with a snotty or runny nose (lol), we should practice what we preach. Hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone. A friend of mine also convinced me to go to the walk-in as I'm home from work today anyways and it may be hard to get in over the long weekend to see a doctor.

Walk in doctor took one look down my throat and said yep, strep throat, very infected. So I'm on anti-biotics, tylenol for pain and lots of rest.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

cath sorry to hear this

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Raining day here....and sad day.....my auntie is now in coma and morphine and will probably die in the next week......Insomnia for me last night........It freak me out to imagine her like that

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring (he's actually napping - lol), dh had lunch with his co-worker today as it was everyone else's last day of work for the summer but dh's contract finished on Wed.

I have made the honey do list but so far not much progress.....sigh....dh tends to fall sick for 2 weeks after he is finished work contracts and such, i guess his body just shuts down probably because of his nerve pain (back).

The kids have been home 2 days already and I have already have enough....they don't get along....they fight like cats & dogs.....and never agree.....come on September (lol).

Hope everyone has a great long weekend, we have decided to stay home instead of going to the cottage because it's supposed to rain until Tuesday

Little Rant - family doctor has my report from the shrink which is good but obviously is not taking his recommendations seriously as I am supposed to be on super drugs (his words not mine) and well no new prescriptions called into pharmacy oh well I see her next Thursday so hopefully she has my forms filled out and ready to rock & roll and proceeds with his medication referalls.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I did a shopping trip to NF this afternoon. I spent $19.20 in coupons. Total out of pocket was $23.89 That is a 45% savings on ALL food products.

I am happy with that.
    $1 raspberries - $1 Driscoll coupon = free
    $2 Highliner Fish Stickes - $1 coupon = $1 per box
    $2 Blue Diamond Almonds - 60c wub2 = $1.70 per tin
    Also picked up a couple bananas for LO.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Frugal tip of the day: pick up "end of the season" plants that will start appearing in the next couple of weeks when the Garden Centres close. You can pick up some pretty cheap perennials. My garden is like a crazy quilt made up of all kinds of "end of year" stuff. I need some more summer blooming perennials.
    Good tip. I asked the Walmart Ajax garden center employee when they close for the season. That store closes next Friday.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Happy Long Weekend, Folks!

Our new neighbours seem to be moving in - although, it seems they are moving a whole lot of things OUT first. I think our former neighbour left without cleaning out the home! Yikes! I have to zip over tomorrow and maybe take over a "Welcome to your new home" bag with essentials from my stockpile like hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. to get them over the first day or so. It's a young family with one little boy and the mum is pregnant again.

I'm reading a great book that I found at Talize 1/2 price sale last weekend.

I'm going to search out my "Red and White" gear for the weekend and decorated the front porch, kitchen and , well, ME, of course!

Have a happy weekend!

Frugal tip of the day.... The big Aloe Vera plant I moved outside yesterday has a lot of "babies" that I'm going to repot and use as a gift for my friend's birthday - or maybe for the neighbours as a "Welcome" gift.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    LOL! I think I saw him bicycling by here in Chatham!
    Just had my laugh for the day
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Well yesterday i didn't have electricity all day so no internet so caught up on some much needed sleep.

Today it has been pouring rain all day,i'm really sick of the rain where is summer,i hope it happens upon us soon.Well i guess i'm off to bed to read.

good night
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yep I am sick of rain too-well everybody have a great weekend-we are going to see daughter-in-law this afternoon its her 28th birthday -I wrote on her card love you hon your life is going to change soon -she is having her first in oct-a girl-I got her perfume -palmers cocoa butter for her belly-socks,organic bath bomb and money and a show gift card-I am sure she will enjoy them-buy the way to all you pregnant mommies out there she doesn't like cooking that much either( I am sure they are ordering out a bit) but my son has started making meals on his day off(he is a great guy) -she works in a daycare and comes home tired -she is still sick too at 6 months-she is on pills for the sickness-oh well we will pop over to see them before their wedding at 3.30-then maybe help hubby on the bathroom reno-sanding etc

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thought I would post my meal plan for the week as I appreciate it when you all do, it gives me ideas. We are leaving for vacation, so trying to buy minimal and use up what we have.

Sat - Salmon cakes, zucchini and rice
    Sun - Pulled pork with peas
    Mon - Dinner at mom's
    Tues - Shepherd's pie
    Wed - Left overs
    Thur - Grilled Cheese and salad
    Fri - Breakfast, eggs and hash
    Sat - Finish up Left overs or eat out.

Happy Canada Day weekend friends!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm not feeling to great. I have been up with LO for 2hrs already. He's been teething...those darn top teeth keep going up and down. Just be nice to my boy and come threw already. Dh is still in bed because he didn't go to bed until midnight last night. LO went to sleep last night at 8:00pm. I didn't know how long that would last, so I headed to bed myself. LO woke up pretty quickly. He came to bed with me because as soon as he was in my arms he went back to sleep. He just wanted to touch his mommy. I was awake a lot last night, but other nights this week were worse.

Canada Day plans.
    Going to Bienfait in the morning for their parade and petting zoo.
    For lunch and part of the afternoon I want to go to the free Canada Day stuff at the park that the Kinsmen puts on (only 4 blocks from my house). Last year they had BBQ hotdogs, cotton candy, popcorn, and snow cones.
    We were invited to our friend's house in Bienfait for the evening. Dh received the invite, so I'm not sure if this includes supper. We can watch the fireworks from their back yard. Dh said we would bring beer.

Not sure if Dh will agree to all of this, but I am excited because it is our first Canada Day with our LO.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Wishing Everyone A Frugal Canada Day Weekend .
    Name:  Canada-day.gif
Views: 233
Size:  16.4 KB

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Mixed the potato salad up at 3 this morning. Couldn`t sleep for some reason so I slept late.

I had bought a mini rose earlier in the week but never got it planted so did that this morning. Also got some weeding done but still not finished.

Hope you have a great time Angela.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh has proposed that we both turn off our computers for the week, so I probably won't be on. I figured I'd post here in case anyone actually worries about my unexplained absence.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Dh has proposed that we both turn off our computers for the week, so I probably won't be on. I figured I'd post here in case anyone actually worries about my unexplained absence.
    Sounds like a tough but very healthy thing to do!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information