User Tag List

Page 344 of 654 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Not a rant, just a follow up to this:

Quote Originally Posted by frugallegemom View Post
    Get to find out the reasons why I suck tomorrow (AKA, why I wasn't hired for the job I wanted). Should be fun.
    Actually she was really nice and told me what I did well at. She gave really good feedback about what to work on to prepare for next time and encouraged me to keep applying. All good to hear since I was starting to wonder if I should keep applying there. So I can stop picking myself apart to guess what I did wrong and take her useful advice to heart instead lol. They're all things I can work on so I feel better about applying there and will keep at it with those changes in mind.
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 4 others like this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When someone dont read your message on fb,It is just disrespectful
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont get me wrong,I live for my cat but she is sometime so intense to act like a dog.6 AM yes...screaming to go outside on the patio for the breeze before the heat come in lol!!!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

A horse had to be put down at the Calgary chuck wagon races. I hate those damn races and it seems no matter how many horses have to be put down, these idiots don't care.
    Just call me Wolfie

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfie... that makes my heart sad too.

Roofers! Ready to make sure they were provided with plenty to drink and eat over the next two days... really respect the hard work they do and worry about them (think of them as if they were my son or husband) then they were what I feel disrespectful to our space (not roof mess as you expect with a big job like this but their own mess). Broke three of my hostas and told me that considering all that was taken off the roof and then put back up a broken plant isn't that big a deal. ARGH! Big deal to me as I love to garden and work hard at it. Just planted a new tree over the weekend and that is where they decided to go up and down their ladder. Sigh. Thought that was going to get broken too. And our picnic tables were COVERED in their stuff... sweaty clothing, lighter, steak knife?, coolers, shingles, garbage, open half eaten lunches... and so on. My kids eat at those tables so seeing all that mess upset me. We keep things very clean and it really felt trashed. Tables now all washed and surrounding areas clean again. Tomorrow they are back but not in the same area... can't wait until it is over.

Ok, got that out and feel a bit lighter for it... thank-you for "listening".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

ALL my Royale $1 coupons have expired . I trade for these so felt even "extra-upset". I thought these had expiry dates of Dec 31, 2015. So I had to pay full price for 6 boxes today at SDM..79 cents each.... oh the embarrassment of deal with cashier while giving expired coupons...

May be I need to move my as from my laptop to the store to get stuff I need before coupons for them expire...#LazyAs

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

There is a shopping cart on my neighbour's lawn. He is a landscaper and keeps his lawn pristine... he is going to have a fit! I am praying it doesn't become "my" shopping cart and a repeat of my bag lady tour de No Frill's experience all over again.

I need to catch this shopping cart bandit.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For any reasons,dont yell it to me!!!! (I hate that)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Some of my keyword in my portative computer keys dont work and I dont know why

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

movers are pissing me - found a mover - same mover that brought us here - get it all settled good price and the university approves it. then in the last email they say by the way a $200 deposit is required - so read everything again, all the old emails and email them back saying where did it say that. He says I live in a remote place and no highways - lie WTF - I live in Regina and the trans canada highway is super close. All trucks go through here to go out east - does he know where Regina is. I pass it to the university - they email me saying deceitful practice and hidden cost - should of been upfront.
    Then 1 hour got a mover approved by the school, no deposit as I live close the hwy
    they lost a $2000 move - oh well - the other company got a better review..

before I send - smoke came back to Regina

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

internet connexion wifi problem...had to phoned cogeco.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Huggies at loblaws "selected varieties" 54-120's for $22.99... But somehow count 92 is not included in the sale

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Administratives fees.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So freaking disgusted. Back story- about 5 years ago DS got a phone call from a girl he went to school with saying that her parents had thrown her out and she had no where to go. So he/we took her in and she lived with us until just recently. They moved out together and were in a some what weird relationship. He was her slave for years and yesterday she broke his heart. She came to him and said that she was in love with his best friend who just happens to be married with a child.
    Now this isn't just Momma being a b*tch even though it might sound like it. They were in a plutonic relationship. He put his life on hold for her, never went out with friends because she didn't like being alone, he cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, drove her everywhere. Basically he was her slave all while working 2 jobs. So angry!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

z

Thread Information