User Tag List

Page 37 of 654 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Holler at him this:
    'My boyfriend just got released from prison this morning and is trying to sleep.... you keep waking him up, he thinks you are a prison guard!'
    Lol. Funny, but it wont work. He knows what the men who come to my house look like so he would know I was full if .

Even if he didn't, he would probably ask who it was to see if they had friends in common
    cath007 and vesper like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Vesper....glad you are still alive and kicking ......sounds to me like some sort of reaction...possibly chemicals in the popcorn (if it's the microwave kind??) or even the combo of both.

I have severe sensitivities to things like sulphites, MSG, caffeine, etc. and have had very bad reactions like that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Vesper....glad you are still alive and kicking ......sounds to me like some sort of reaction...possibly chemicals in the popcorn (if it's the microwave kind??) or even the combo of both.

I have severe sensitivities to things like sulphites, MSG, caffeine, etc. and have had very bad reactions like that.
    I reckon you can tolerate pain better than me! I remember thinking to myself 'I'll never get a woman pregnant, I could never cause this much pain to someone'. LOL!
    walkonby, cath007 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I'm going to go work for Pizza Hut!
    I love Pizza Hut.

the older German lady next door with the 2 Dachshunds. Sigh...do you have to let them out at 11:30 pm and allow them to bark like crazy at absolutely nothing? thus waking me up and putting my dog on High alert because now he thinks there's something big and bad outside when in reality it's absolutely nothing!!!

or the fact that she thinks allowing her dogs to run and up and down the fence barking and snarling isn't going to cause my dog to do the same.
    "I think they'll get used to each other" she says...
    she doesn't realize that if one of their little schnozes gets through the fencing it will become Tuckers new chew toy. No matter how many times I ask her nicely to not let her dogs do that when she see's Tucker is outside, it always happens.
    And yes, I am always polite...she is older and I respect my elders...but her little ankle biters are another story.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

How do you not realize you are carrying a bag of smelly mould on the train?

This guy got on and stunk, like people moving to stand on other cars rather than sit near where he was standing, I was 4 rows away and could smell it (and am still a little green from the smell). Finally someone says something about the smell and he starts looking through his bag and comes out with a ziploc of what may have been a sandwich at some point but was now a green and grey ball of mold.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds scary vesper. I'm glad your okay and feeling better.

So I got rushed to the hospital tonight. I had severe chest pains, sweeting like crazy, could not talk well, bend over or put my clothes on. Woke up my friend, he saw me, freaked out, we both thought I was suffering a heart attack!!

turns out, I ate too much popcorn with a dr pepper and This caused severe stomach cramping of some sort. Nurse even had put these weird stickers all over my chest like they were going to do something to me.

Im so embarrased! Good night!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To the bald face hornet perched outside on my living room window... go away! I don't have a nest thankfully.

Bald face hornets are much bigger than yellow jackets and aggressive. I was stung badly last summer by several and I'm allergic.

I can hardly wait for the first few frosts... they will be gone. Annoying little buggers.
    Last edited by toban; Fri, Sep 13th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
    cath007, wolfwoman and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went on a date with the worst man ever!

Well, I went on an unexpected double date (right place, right time) and he came along but I was actually on the double date with a woman. These 2 women were out of our league that is for sure.

Anyway, he spent half the night on his cell phone doing stuff, or talking about conspiracy theories, making fun of other people etc. We're talking about Castles in Turin, Italy and he finds youtube videos of Benny Hill. Then at teh end of the night, he more or less tries to get sex out of his date.

My date already agreed to date #2 with me. His date doesn't want a relationship right now. ha ha

Yahoo!! Friday the 13th!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So the week from h*ll continues. The horse shelter fell down. Have to get backhoe out to dig a pit and bury it. The tractor has a seized water pump and a broken driveshaft. And last night my chichuachua was attacked by a horde of angry yellow jackets. He's ok to day. The only good thing so far is that last night I let two stallions out together and they are acting like old buddies
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    So the week from h*ll continues. The horse shelter fell down. Have to get backhoe out to dig a pit and bury it. The tractor has a seized water pump and a broken driveshaft. And last night my chichuachua was attacked by a horde of angry yellow jackets. He's ok to day. The only good thing so far is that last night I let two stallions out together and they are acting like old buddies
    Seriously,this is one of the worst strings of crappy luck I've seen in a long time.hope things go your way soon...
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    To the bald face hornet perched outside on my living room window... go away! I don't have a nest thankfully.

Bald face hornets are much bigger than yellow jackets and aggressive. I was stung badly last summer by several and I'm allergic.

I can hardly wait for the first few frosts... they will be gone. Annoying little buggers.
    I have a wasp in my apartment and I don't know where it went! One of the reasons I love fall is all the bugs that like to touch me or invade my personal space start to disappear.
    cath007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*hugs* I'm so sorry this has not been a good week. Hopefully next week will be better.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope things get better, sending positive thoughts.

Ouch! Your poor doggy. I hope he is healing well. Wasps are mean buggers. I 'm guessing 'a horde of angry yellow jackets' means you have a nest somewhere?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

U.S. border guards who clearly hate Canadians and their job in general.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Air Canada changed our flight time so now we can't make our connection for our trip. We have to pay for a hotel to go out the night before...at our expense because they refused to pay. Oh and nevermind the extra vacation day I have to take now (I don't have any left. Boss will be annoyed).
    Angela273 and cath007 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 37 of 654 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread Information