User Tag List

Page 39 of 654 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh yes Patty, when I was making huge entrees on the w/e's and thinking I was set for the week, everyone ate twice as many portions as normal! ( but in your DS's defense at his age, my 2 sons were the same ( Hoover's!! sucking up food like crazy AND both had the nerve to be slender!!

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Sadly Patty, girls are just as bad in the teen years...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to the fabric store to buy my pattern.. bah sold out! (i should have taken that as a sign) found another similar pattern it will work (better i think!) compare fabrics and ideas.. pick my fabric.. not enough on either rolls so i have to combine two end peices.. unroll them find out both are marked up, have to buy nearly double the fabric to work around it (one pro they gave me an even better discount 70% off instead of 50% off.. and fingers crossed it comes out with a good wash/scrub) ended up spending more then i wanted (but that always happens when i go to the fabric store)

when this puppy costume is done it better be cute! (gonna end up being a $40 puppy at this rate!, i`ve done massive marie antionette style dresses for cheaper!)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

AND he has the bloody nerve to have a 30" waist
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

bah.. yup i shouldn`t have bothered today.. scrubbed at the marks (oil i`m pretty sure) and go to throw it in the washing machine BOTH in use...
    Angela273 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sunday I got called to head out of town early monday AM for a 'Drill'
    What are the chances that while heading to my 'Drill', the real thing happens???

Stupid Networks! LOL!

Ended up solving itself, I flew around for nothing today. Yahoo!!
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well i guess the silver lining my scrubbing effort paid off almost all the oil/grease came out of the fabric

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Waking up 20 mins before the friggin alarm!
    Natalka likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

so glad im leaving this company.
    my department has no manager right now, so the head manager who actually recently quit is doing the schedule and clearly doesnt give an F.
    He leaves brand new cashiers alone for hours with no help, and i just found out that he scheduled ME for cash tonight for 4 hours by myself.. WTF.
    Ugh these last 2 weeks CANNOT come fast enough.
    GoJays likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wait until they hit the age of 32. This is my DH's story. Skinny man, always skinnier than me, eating nothing but chicken nuggets but skinny as a toothpick. It all caught up with him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh yes Patty, when I was making huge entrees on the w/e's and thinking I was set for the week, everyone ate twice as many portions as normal! ( but in your DS's defense at his age, my 2 sons were the same ( Hoover's!! sucking up food like crazy AND both had the nerve to be slender!!
    walkonby and Candini like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

torontogal - and my husband eats like a horse, and it hasn't caught up with him - and it won't, he's already old, lol!
    Drat living and eating with someone with a metabolism like that! It's awful!

And yet, he always marvels (nicely, mind you) that I'm fluffy and he isn't, since he eats so much more than I do, plus all the fatty, fried stuff, etc. ARGH! Yup, still a 31" waist, muscled, lean, and fit, gah!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My friend is great, really, I couldn't ask for a better friend. The only thing I wish she would do is listen to me when I have a problem. My whole life I've kept my problems to myself, so when I actually need to tell someone a problem, it's kind of important. But she will always change the subject.

Me: Hey, this person I know is dying (not true, just an example of a major problem)
    Her: Look at that dog/cat/baby, it's so cute!! (She does this every time!!!)

Me: Me and DH had a fight
    Her: Me and MY BF had a fight. (the reasons have been the same for three years).

Maybe I have a serious issue I actually want to discuss for once (DH just wouldn't understand, and I don't want to worry mom). Just wish she'd listen the one time I need it.
    Natalka, thriftygranny and vesper like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

kittens doing kitten things at 3am when i gotta get up for school at 9
    Natalka and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My Maxi dont want anymore smartsource coupons,I had a no....because apparently my coupon was expired...false...it was not in French it was in English.......French: month after...10-08-2013,English Month before: 08-10-2013...wow I know that myself,maybe those coupons need an update to 00/00/0000 for dumb
    vesper likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Living in the same house since 1966, my dad finally turns it over to me then wonders why all of a sudden it needs massive repairs . Gee maybe because you invested NOTHING in it

eta - I have been doing bandaid repair work to it for years but now it may need foundation work. I told him for years there's a problem in the basement , well I guess it;s my probkem now.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Wed, Sep 18th, 2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: eta
    i_forget, thriftygranny and vesper like this.

Page 39 of 654 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread Information