User Tag List

Page 539 of 654 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was called the "c" word by a customer. Why do men use that word and feel entitled???
    Last edited by barbis9; Wed, Dec 28th, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I was called the "c" word by a customer. Why do men use that word and feel entitled???
    I was called the "F" and "B" word by a customer multiple times on Christmas eve. I had 6 staffs standing there all staring at him...some people just like to make a fool of themselves.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you overload your umbrella stroller(with your three month old in it), it tips over right in front of the cash, and the lamps you just bought break do not come back into my store five minutes later asking to return them because they're "broken" and I didn't "package them properly"
    Your stupidy doesn't mean I have to take back stuff that you broke, and no nothing in a box and bubble wrap is 100% unbreakable.
    barbis9, Ciel, Midnightly and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I m not going to refund a $60 value item because you don't like the font that you chose yourself and signed for. You can jump around and complaint like mad man, but I ain't giving you a refund.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ve missed the weirdos who linger on SC and low and behold, they have blessed us this evening, Folks.
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

(note this is not aimed at anyone on this forum.. it's more so a rant from over christmas so no one take it personally..)

your opinion is not needed or warranted.. if you don't have something positive to add don't say anything
    barbis9, Ciel, Candini and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`ve missed the weirdos who linger on SC and low and behold, they have blessed us this evening, Folks.
    Who what where? Did I miss anything?

I am sure also a weirdo though
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Who what where? Did I miss anything?

I am sure also a weirdo though
    I was wondering that too. And on a personal note, weird is so much more fun than " normal"
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

First I wanted to cancel Christmas so a blizzard came - YAY! Christmas cancelled but what comes with a blizzard? Snow. Mounds and mounds and piles of snow which means lots and lots of shoveling and snowblowing. And what comes after that? Sickness. Been laid up for 2 days. I missed all the boxing day and week sales because there is nothing left in the stores now and the kicker is there is more snow on the way.
    I guess this is the powers that be way of saying be careful what you wish for. grrr
    For me:
    Worst.
    Christmas.
    Ever.
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and GatineauGirl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    First I wanted to cancel Christmas so a blizzard came - YAY! Christmas cancelled but what comes with a blizzard? Snow. Mounds and mounds and piles of snow which means lots and lots of shoveling and snowblowing. And what comes after that? Sickness. Been laid up for 2 days. I missed all the boxing day and week sales because there is nothing left in the stores now and the kicker is there is more snow on the way.
    I guess this is the powers that be way of saying be careful what you wish for. grrr
    For me:
    Worst.
    Christmas.
    Ever.
    I missed the boxing day sales too. Went up North for two days(got rained out both days), worked the past two days, and now that I finally have a chance to go out it's snowing so bad I can't see across the street. But I may brave the snow because I NEED some retail therapy and have gift cards buring a hole in my pocket.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I was wondering that too. And on a personal note, weird is so much more fun than " normal"

Weird is so much better

PS. The other weirdos lurk the general forum area, it's a real treat to see keyboard warriors out in full force
    JadeAngel, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When people can`t take a hint. I can`t stand long visits with anyone. I also don`t like being rude to people I have respect for so it puts me in an awkward position.

Bitter sweet rant - having to sit around all day tomorrow waiting for the mail man. The bright side is there are atleast 4 packages (Maybe more if I get surprised) coming. Christmas extended!!

* Oh and when businesses use crap delivery companies that take weeks to get here.
    Last edited by Candini; Thu, Dec 29th, 2016 at 09:20 PM. Reason: *
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I resemble that remark.

Arf!
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    For me:
    Worst.
    Christmas.
    Ever.
    All that fresh air is going to do you good. What a relief to have a change in routine for Christmas. Any chance you have a Sno-Cone Machine with syrups?

I know I am going to see very little next week that meets my needs when I sift through the remainder of winter accessories and gear left for clearance in the stores.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Weird is so much better

PS. The other weirdos lurk the general forum area, it's a real treat to see keyboard warriors out in full force
    Off to finding that general forum but cannot LOL

On side note: I always love reading rants and I got that "ear" that can "bear" anything
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Thread Information