User Tag List

Page 439 of 654 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kjkoz View Post
    Last night I made an order (for a gift for my sister) with marks.com. I realized that I made an error with the postal code. I phoned customer service immediately and they said, repeatedly, that I had to contact Purolator when I got a tracking number. (They could not make any changes to the order or cancel it.) I waited all day for a tracking number, or order number, or something (!), and discovered that tracking info had been sent to my sister. She forwarded the email to me and I contacted Purolator. Purolator, however, says that the waybill number provided is incorrect and the parcel has been delivered and not to my sister. They suggested calling Mark's again, which I did, and Mark's insists that info on the confirmation is correct. They said that they will open a case file. Meanwhile, I am thinking that Christmas may be long over before this is resolved. I know that I made the original error, but I can't understand why Mark's could not access the file to correct it. It states right on the original purchase statement to contact them if any of the information is wrong. Furthermore, there must be another error if the parcel was delivered to someone other than my sister (Purolator said that another name, not my sister's name, was on the shipment.) A comedy of errors, perhaps, but I do not feel like laughing.
    Unbelievable! MWW's customer service should be the one to contact Purolator PROMPTLY. That's why there's a CS department. MWW's messed up my order last year too, they didn't write the address correctly. It was a handwritten label and the person / shipper didn't bother to double check. I ended up contact Purolator directly when I saw "incomplete address" on the tracking status. Purolator corrected it but of course there's a few days delay.
    If it's delivered to the wrong house with someone else name then MWW probably didn't give you the right tracking number to begin with.

I came here to rant about my migraine. Feel like someone scraping inside my skull with a spoon. Not only the top of my head but my neck, eye sockets and sinus. I feel queasy and chill.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Silly me....so sorry for the confusion....I should have said that I was going to have to pay for return shipping. I had just got back from having to wait in a long line at the Post Office to return these items at The Bay, only to be told that the return shipping charges were not covered. I didn't mail them. I'll have to drive to the store to return them. I didn't mean that I had to pay to return them. Senior moment, born out of distress and pain. Mad at myself for making an assumption. My fault.
    OK...so I made the long drive to TheBay to return my goods. Parking at BayShore Mall in Ottawa is a scary thing, let me tell you. I finally found a spot by a door with a big "TheBay" over it, so I assumed I got lucky and found a parking spot near my desired destination. Wrong. It was at the opposite end of a very large mall. So I slowly made my way to TheBay...up & down floors, not knowing where I was going. Finally found out that there is no customer service for returns; you just bring the item to the department it belongs to. The Cashier there didn't know how to do a return with PayPal, or how to deal with Quebec taxes, but I gave her encouragement and patience....everybody has to learn sometime. Finally get this all done, and make the L-O-N-G trek back to my car, only to find that somebody had rear-ended it. Now, I love my car; I treat it like a baby, so this hurt. When I finally got home, there was a "you missed your delivery" notice from Canada Post on my door. It is for a large, heavy item I had arranged to have delivered because I can't lift it myself. (Arm doesn't work so well after breast cancer.) I don't know....am struggling to find the Christmas Spirit this year.

I appreciate that I am alive, and that is a good thing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Make sure the new oven is self cleaning. That $37 could feed 1 person for a whole week
    You are so right, beachdown! Good point. Thanks.
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

OK...so I made the long drive to TheBay to return my goods. Parking at BayShore Mall in Ottawa is a scary thing, let me tell you. I finally found a spot by a door with a big "TheBay" over it, so I assumed I got lucky and found a parking spot near my desired destination. Wrong. It was at the opposite end of a very large mall. So I slowly made my way to TheBay...up & down floors, not knowing where I was going. Finally found out that there is no customer service for returns; you just bring the item to the department it belongs to. The Cashier there didn't know how to do a return with PayPal, or how to deal with Quebec taxes, but I gave her encouragement and patience....everybody has to learn sometime. Finally get this all done, and make the L-O-N-G trek back to my car, only to find that somebody had rear-ended it. Now, I love my car; I treat it like a baby, so this hurt. When I finally got home, there was a "you missed your delivery" notice from Canada Post on my door. It is for a large, heavy item I had arranged to have delivered because I can't lift it myself. (Arm doesn't work so well after breast cancer.) I don't know....am struggling to find the Christmas Spirit this year.

Hugs!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my rant is to myself! lol. I have been out of commission since Monday, cannot figure out what I did to wrench my back but I must have pulled something, it has been like invalid city here for me. All the Xmas preparations I was hoping to do this week did not happen, the only position that saw me pain free was laying BUT if I stayed too long getting up was near impossible. Anyone who has had back trouble can understand the aggravation of wanting to but NOT being able to move.
    Robaxacet was my main med, heat pad, ice packs, tens machine, not much has changed. I tried to drive today, all is good as long as I don't have to get in or out of the vehicle!! ( I am laughing/crying at myself )

So the good thing that came of this was having to go to SDM to buy more Robaxacet, I searched to make sure I grabbed the cheapest bottle that also gave me bonus pills. It scanned WRONG!! Woot Woot! I got $10.00 ( SCOP!!) so that was the highlight of the day for me.
    If I am not on here in the threads it is because I just cannot sit, it hurts to sit.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I can totally relate to your pain and situation walkonby My back issues come and go....best if I am keeping active and stretching but I let it go sometimes and it lays me up. I would be so frustrated especially now where its a push to get everythign ready for Christmas.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sorry you went through all of that. Hope you're day get's better.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my rant is to myself! lol. I have been out of commission since Monday, cannot figure out what I did to wrench my back but I must have pulled something, it has been like invalid city here for me. All the Xmas preparations I was hoping to do this week did not happen, the only position that saw me pain free was laying BUT if I stayed too long getting up was near impossible. Anyone who has had back trouble can understand the aggravation of wanting to but NOT being able to move.
    Robaxacet was my main med, heat pad, ice packs, tens machine, not much has changed. I tried to drive today, all is good as long as I don't have to get in or out of the vehicle!! ( I am laughing/crying at myself )

So the good thing that came of this was having to go to SDM to buy more Robaxacet, I searched to make sure I grabbed the cheapest bottle that also gave me bonus pills. It scanned WRONG!! Woot Woot! I got $10.00 ( SCOP!!) so that was the highlight of the day for me.
    If I am not on here in the threads it is because I just cannot sit, it hurts to sit.
    Hope you feel better!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Left my house keys at home. Need to climb through a window tonight.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Heavy, very wet snow has caused multiple power outages here. I am getting tired of resetting everything! Get with it Hydro One!!!~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Go to redeem at SDM. Everything I need is sold out or unreasonable (reg price) Still not close to finishing shopping

Go to cash out. Items I asked to be put away as I won't get them end up in my bag paid for -.-

Gave Hasbro FPC to someone to pick up gift for dd. Asked to price match. No pm done

My complaint list is hefty. No energy. No Christmas spirit this year.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

I discovered one of robax products is just the straight muscle relaxant and its kept behind the pharmacy counters. It can be taken with anything they usually sell it remixed with but i find ive taken it alone and its helped just as much as the others or i can take one of my other meds and not be worried about a conflict with tylenol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

"Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So tired of suffering for crisis of panicking and agoraphobia ,I can barrely put my foot outside without pain,I know my familly have enough of those criticals problems,
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Heavy, very wet snow has caused multiple power outages here. I am getting tired of resetting everything! Get with it Hydro One!!!~
    another one for hydro one -

just got the cottage bill. cottage is closed.
    the bill is showing the following use:
    on peak ............ $0.32
    mid ................. $0.24
    off peak ........... $0.54

total bill ........... $45.11

Thread Information