User Tag List

Page 489 of 654 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    My rant... Checkout 51 having cashback on Klondike but ONLY at Walmart.... And Walmart not carrying Klondike... Lmao. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of my walmarts have them. Usually when I go they are 2/8$ or 5$ each. But now that they have this offer on checkout51 they got rid of the multi buy sign and raised the price to 6$. I was going to get 2 but decided to only buy 1 due to the higher price and the disappearance of the multi buy. The only reason I still got one was that I only needed 1$ for a check and hubby won't let be buy anymore wipes. (The wipes would have been 4$ with 3$ back so less out of pocket and a bigger check but I just got 2*3 pack Huggies wipes and got 3 pampers wipes the week before that.)
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

All year I`ve had nothing but problems from DD's current school - questionable comments coming home, 4 year olds debating "beauty standards" and teachers doing nothing in regard to intolerable comments made at DD. Within the past 3 weeks everything has done a 180, a new student was put in the class that DD is extremely fond of and likewise back. She's actually liking her class.

Too bad I enrolled her already in a new school for September.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday while waiting for the crosswalk signal to let me cross, I noticed drivers going over a metal coin. The sound should have been a tip off that it was not a Canadian coin (looked like a quarter). I dashed into the lane after the last car turned and found myself looking at a Cayman Islands 25 cent piece-hey there's a ship on the front that looks similar to Canada's 10 cent Bluenose ship. Coin must be made of aluminum.

That's the second Cayman Islands coin find this month. Their penny is much smaller than ours.
    JadeAngel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was looking for a comfy pair of walking sandals today....what a joke! went to the shoe company, they are closing so prices are good, but nothing in a Light colour. next Marshals..OMG..NOT ONE pair of walking sandals. ;-( Finally walmart, slim pickens there as well. i ended up getting somthing like these http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/d...GrA&intnl=true

very plain & no support, but at least they are comfy.
    Ciel, toronto166 and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought always pads on sale and got pc plus bonus points (personal offer) so I felt proud. That changed when I got home and was organizing the stockpile. The Always pads Jumbo 3 I got only contains 42 pads VS the Always pad Jumbo 3 in my stockpile has 44 pads. The packaging was exactly the same, except for the Unit count and the UPC. I can't return the product since I got pc plus points on it and i can't even exchange it for a 44 count one -_-

I'm still furious at the manufacturer for using "Jumbo 3" packaging design, etc. I feel really lied to and cheated. typing this out doesn't make feel better either. I know someone posted here about pads or tampons count discrepancy when they open the package but i can't find that post anymore.

side note: The store had 2 versions of Always Ultra thin Long Super (green packaging) with wings -- 40 count and 42 count, so I really thought I grabbed the same thing I buy in the past.

its not about whether its 2 pads or etc. it's about changing the count, using too similar packaging and not informing the customer that's it's a new size count. It's doing something without telling the customer that gets me riled up.

sorry. i just feel so angry at the manufacturer (not the store because it's not the store's fault or issue), and myself for not tracking before and i feel also stupid now.

i'm going to keep a list of the count of each Always package and save to my phone or somewhere.

and so the rest of life moves on. i think i need to get myself some ice cream.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Online game glitches today I Want It All (Food Basics) contest-The Captcha code from heck keeps telling me to click on street numbers and click verify once I get all of them. I do just that. Screen does not change. I report the Captcha code as no valid solution.
    Shoppers Load It to Win-I loaded all my new coupons. Game board tells me snap you are out of plays today. What? No game plays on Saturday. I recheck and reclick but nope, nothing changes.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Online game glitches today I Want It All (Food Basics) contest-The Captcha code from heck keeps telling me to click on street numbers and click verify once I get all of them. I do just that. Screen does not change. I report the Captcha code as no valid solution.
    Shoppers Load It to Win-I loaded all my new coupons. Game board tells me snap you are out of plays today. What? No game plays on Saturday. I recheck and reclick but nope, nothing changes.
    At the bottom of the SDM game there is an orange bar:

Name:  6sdm.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  11.1 KB
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    At the bottom of the SDM game there is an orange bar:

Name:  6sdm.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  11.1 KB
    OK! Went back, clicked on the bar without have to re-login. Won 1000 Shoppers Optimum points on one of my plays! Thank you, @lecale !

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    OK! Went back, clicked on the bar without have to re-login. Won 1000 Shoppers Optimum points on one of my plays! Thank you, @lecale!
    Sorry I can't help you with the Captchas They suck sometimes.

I got 4 extra entries to the FB contest by checking the garbage at the lotto counter, though, lol!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when you dont find an item you are looking for on a fb sale group
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Sorry I can't help you with the Captchas They suck sometimes.

I got 4 extra entries to the FB contest by checking the garbage at the lotto counter, though, lol!
    I have some entry cards from various family members going to the store but I'm limited to one entry per day. Will try it again before computer time ends today. Contest ends next Wed.-would love to spree at FB! Think of all the cauliflower, chicken and dried apricots for one-pan suppers I could get!
    lecale and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

arrogant people on fb french sale group
    toronto166 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Both of my walmarts have them. Usually when I go they are 2/8$ or 5$ each. But now that they have this offer on checkout51 they got rid of the multi buy sign and raised the price to 6$. I was going to get 2 but decided to only buy 1 due to the higher price and the disappearance of the multi buy. The only reason I still got one was that I only needed 1$ for a check and hubby won't let be buy anymore wipes. (The wipes would have been 4$ with 3$ back so less out of pocket and a bigger check but I just got 2*3 pack Huggies wipes and got 3 pampers wipes the week before that.)
    I could have sworn I put the Klondike bars with the bag in the freezer... Apparently I put them in a box on the kitchen chair. we had to throw them in the garbage a whole box completely uneaten after spending 6$ for a treat. I'm so mad at myself right now. Dh (who recently forgot to put a pack of 1.99$ bacon in the fridge) was a lot more forgiving of my mistake even though I bought his favourite kind.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am so tired of being hurt, disappointed and disrespected and really don't know how much lower my expectations can go to avoid it.
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My neighbour(s) is constantly cooking drug (meth?) at night...I can't even open the window because of the toxic chemicals smell. Curse them.
    Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information