User Tag List

Page 488 of 654 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

why have I never heard of fragrant peonies....

apart from the fact I don't like peonies but I may have to change my mind now...
    JadeAngel, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hubby was up at 2am cleaning up after a racoon threw all our trash all over the drive way, but not before he ate most of it...what a mess! i gotta buy some moth balls....
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    hubby was up at 2am cleaning up after a racoon threw all our trash all over the drive way, but not before he ate most of it...what a mess! i gotta buy some moth balls....
    They don't work. We have tried EVERYTHING to try and get the raccoon's to leave us alone and the only thing that works is locking our garbage up. Which works fine until the garbage needs to go on the curb and then they get into it and make a huge mess. City can't/won't do anything unless they actually live on your property.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I put all my food scraps in a milk bag in the freezer and then put the frozen chunk out once a week.

They aren't interested in the rest of the garbage and nothing has gone after the weekly foodsicle either.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Everytime we go to the park, we bring a ton of sand toys. Dd will play with them for a bit, offer to share her toys with anyone who's around, and when she's done we just leave them in the sand pit for other kids to play with until we're ready to leave the park. And every single time when I go to collect the toys, I always get at least one mom giving me a dirty look because I'm gathering up our toys that their kid/kids have been playing with since they arrived, or get comments like "Great now he/she is going to cry" or "now they have nothing to play in the sand with".
    I don't have any issues with other kids playing with our toys, but don't make me feel bad about taking our toys back.
    Natalka, JadeAngel, Ciel and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i found one at the bottom of my daughter's backpack last night there's a date, there's a time, an RSVP number.. but no birthday child's name or name of the person who i'm RSVPing to.. so i can't call and say "hi is this.. sallys.. parents?" it's a "hello, who is this, what is your kids name, what is your name" to add to it, the party isn't at someone's house, or at a venue, just "meet at school" with no end time, no list of what they are doing.. call me an overprotective parent.. but i'm not handing my kid off to some strangers if i have no idea what is going on
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Everytime we go to the park, we bring a ton of sand toys. Dd will play with them for a bit, offer to share her toys with anyone who's around, and when she's done we just leave them in the sand pit for other kids to play with until we're ready to leave the park. And every single time when I go to collect the toys, I always get at least one mom giving me a dirty look because I'm gathering up our toys that their kid/kids have been playing with since they arrived, or get comments like "Great now he/she is going to cry" or "now they have nothing to play in the sand with".
    I don't have any issues with other kids playing with our toys, but don't make me feel bad about taking our toys back.

let them know the dollar store has a great selection of sand toys for a great price! they have no right to make you feel guilty for wanting to take your property home with you

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i found one at the bottom of my daughter's backpack last night there's a date, there's a time, an RSVP number.. but no birthday child's name or name of the person who i'm RSVPing to.. so i can't call and say "hi is this.. sallys.. parents?" it's a "hello, who is this, what is your kids name, what is your name" to add to it, the party isn't at someone's house, or at a venue, just "meet at school" with no end time, no list of what they are doing.. call me an overprotective parent.. but i'm not handing my kid off to some strangers if i have no idea what is going on

it seems i have more semi birthday invite rant to add.. found out who the mystery invite is from.. the parent messaged me asking if we'll be attending the birthday party tomorrow..and it made me do a double take since the invite said it was friday (i double checked) and her response "yah daughter accidentally put the wrong date on some of them" wouldn't a parent double check something like that? it's like really?! she mixed up both the day and date?! (wrote down friday june 24th instead of thursday june 23) thats a big oops! so unfortunately(or in part fortunately since i wouldn't feel comfy leaving my child, and i'm watching another child after school) we won't be going since it's the last day of school, and we already had plans...
    Ciel, Candini, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

My rant... Checkout 51 having cashback on Klondike but ONLY at Walmart.... And Walmart not carrying Klondike... Lmao. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Horndogg, JadeAngel, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

no mail tomorrow because it is an holliday in qc
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont receive the Jean Coutu,Wal Mart and Pharmaprix flyers in my publisac anymore for price matching i have to go directly to the store who is not near.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I dont receive the Jean Coutu,Wal Mart and Pharmaprix flyers in my publisac anymore for price matching i have to go directly to the store who is not near.
    They have a website with the flyers on it http://www.publisac.ca/

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    My rant... Checkout 51 having cashback on Klondike but ONLY at Walmart.... And Walmart not carrying Klondike... Lmao. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wondered that too.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    They have a website with the flyers on it http://www.publisac.ca/
    Thanks, lecale! Didn't know about this. I give my publisac to our neighbors, who want it because they have more than one family in their house. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything worthwhile in there; now I can check.
    Ciel, lecale, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    wouldn't a parent double check something like that? it's like really?! she mixed up both the day and date?! (wrote down friday june 24th instead of thursday june 23) thats a big oops! so unfortunately(or in part fortunately since i wouldn't feel comfy leaving my child, and i'm watching another child after school) we won't be going since it's the last day of school, and we already had plans...
    You would think so... For DDs birthday I didn`t even bother extending invites to school. From day one everyone was in the habit of preparing small loot bags for all the kids? It was like an unspoken agreement. Which was perfectly fine for me.

But yeah, if it meant anything to your child, you`d verify the dates and times at least. :\

Thread Information