User Tag List

Page 41 of 654 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Why it is computers always tell me "Java is not installed" when I go to print internet coupons? YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spend the next 15 minutes trying to reinstall and print. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    java is the devil... unless it comes in a cup, then it is good

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

All the stress I have been going thru the past week or so has finally taken its toll. I get open blisters when I get stressed. Takes about a month to recover. So great, sick for a awhile now.
    macw1960 and vesper like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

There is a frost warning for tonight. I am going to do my best to protect my vegetable plants. I still have a lot of things growing in my garden...if I can successfully protect my plants for the next two night (forecast low of 2), then they are forecasting nice growing weather into October.

Still growing in my garden: a few potato plants, 14 tomato plants with ripening and green tomatoes, green onions, dill, Swiss chard, beets, peas (2nd planting), zucchini, spaghetti squash, and butternut squash.

One year I was really lucky and was able to pick ripening tomatoes on Thanks Giving weekend!
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sold a rather nice bike to this gentleman in town in May, who is on welfare so he could get around. $20! Amazing deal for him.

He called me all morning until I woke up, because he wants his $20 back and return the bike. He sure treated that bike poorly but I gave him the money back anyway. Then he asked top be dropped off at grocery store, where he went inside and bought cigarettes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I sold a rather nice bike to this gentleman in town in May, who is on welfare so he could get around. $20! Amazing deal for him.

He called me all morning until I woke up, because he wants his $20 back and return the bike. He sure treated that bike poorly but I gave him the money back anyway. Then he asked top be dropped off at grocery store, where he went inside and bought cigarettes.
    Should have told him no.
    vesper likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes - you just wonder - nice job on the money back though
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

At least he didn't buy booze lol
    i_forget, torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ugh, no good deed goes unpunished.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sheesh. I don't understand how people think they can do stuff like this

Also, your signature pic today is making ROFL in my office

Angela273 and vesper like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At least he sold it back to me, he probably could have gotten $150 if he sold it in the city. Yahoo!!
    i_forget and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok where did the picture came from? Some random green faced supervillain dude hiding in the bushes and yelling "hello girls" is making me cry with laughter. I'm sure the cops are coming for him
    At least he sold it back to me, he probably could have gotten $150 if he sold it in the city. Yahoo!!
    i_forget and vesper like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The next person who says to me "Well you don't work" may regret it.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Sometimes I feel that people assume I have minions to do everything around the house so I'm availible for any lst minute errands they need doing NOW!

That or I'm Supergirl in desguise and can travel at super-speed to make time for them.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    'May' regret it? That doesn't sound very scary.

The next person who says to me 'Well you don't work' will be a guest at the Montreal Psychiatric Hospital.

^^^ that's better
    Patty Smyth, GoJays and i_forget like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My friend is great, really, I couldn't ask for a better friend. The only thing I wish she would do is listen to me when I have a problem. My whole life I've kept my problems to myself, so when I actually need to tell someone a problem, it's kind of important. But she will always change the subject.

Me: Hey, this person I know is dying (not true, just an example of a major problem)
    Her: Look at that dog/cat/baby, it's so cute!! (She does this every time!!!)

Me: Me and DH had a fight
    Her: Me and MY BF had a fight. (the reasons have been the same for three years).

Maybe I have a serious issue I actually want to discuss for once (DH just wouldn't understand, and I don't want to worry mom). Just wish she'd listen the one time I need it.
    I didn't know my former co-worker had changed sex and moved..Every piece of small talk ended up about him..You broke a nail doing housework..he'd broken an arm. Some-one had part of a finger re-attached following an accident..he'd had his head re-attached..

Then he'd come up with these long rambling stories like picking up a hitch-hiking actor and ending up getting a part in the movie the actor was filming but the director wanted to make Cw's part bigger but the rest of the cast wouldn't allow it...Stupid stories to make himself look better, there were many others about his previously unknown talents discovered by accident by some-one famous...

As long as you didn't take any of his conversation seriously, he was a good bloke and a hard worker but his fantasy life was a hoot!
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
    i_forget and thriftygranny like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 41 of 654 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread Information