User Tag List

Page 42 of 654 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I sold a rather nice bike to this gentleman in town in May, who is on welfare so he could get around. $20! Amazing deal for him.

He called me all morning until I woke up, because he wants his $20 back and return the bike. He sure treated that bike poorly but I gave him the money back anyway. Then he asked top be dropped off at grocery store, where he went inside and bought cigarettes.
    You are much too nice

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Justice and their expensive price tags when the store is ALWAYS at least 40% of everything(usually 40% off and then a extra 20% off). Why not just price the items for what you always sell them for and run the occasional 20% off sale? I bet you'd have way more business if the first price parents saw wasn't 49.80 for a pair of jeans.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Justice and their expensive price tags when the store is ALWAYS at least 40% of everything(usually 40% off and then a extra 20% off). Why not just price the items for what you always sell them for and run the occasional 20% off sale? I bet you'd have way more business if the first price parents saw wasn't 49.80 for a pair of jeans.
    This store drives me nuts, I never know what the price of anything is, they inflate everything and then you are supposed to guess if it is on sale or not. Ridiculous, unfortunately my granddaughter is really tall and it is one of the few places I can find clothes to fit her.
    Momof3girlies and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    'May' regret it? That doesn't sound very scary.

The next person who says to me 'Well you don't work' will be a guest at the Montreal Psychiatric Hospital.

^^^ that's better
    If you knew me you would know that is scary

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    If you knew me you would know that is scary

runs away and cowers in fear............................................
    cath007 and i_forget like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

People who are jealous of what you have and give you s*it without reasons and talk gross,or worst they are sarcastic without reason about how you supposed to act in life and this is not true,people are just mean without reason when they have no self estime...that is so miserable.... you dont know me.... so s*ut up!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Sep 21st, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a huge head ache and no Advil.
    GoJays, cath007 and vesper like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I have a huge head ache and no Advil.
    no samples?or maybe others therapeutics options?
    i_forget and vesper like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

People who say "not saying this to be mean or anything" and then continues on to say something really mean about another person.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

red light - woman stops her 4X4 truck on the cross walk, pouring rain, busy intersection me plus a few other people including a mom and kid had to walk around her the 4X4 while other cars are coming the other way. The child's father says something to the driver telling her she could of backed up easily - she gets pisses and screams obscenities to him. Some people around where I live don't respect pedestrians I see it often around here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two rants...

I was suppose to have an MRI done near the end of August. I cancelled it the day before because I had a stomach flu. They don't answer the phone and require you to leave a message. So I left a message saying why I had to cancel, would like to rebook and left my contact information. They send you a letter with your appt date. I haven't heard anything since then so yesterday I called the referring doctors office, and explained the above. She said the MRI office should have sent you a letter by now with a new date. She contacted them, called me back to say apparently they rebooked my appointment in October, and supposedly sent a letter with the new date. Had I not phoned for another month, I would have missed my test. It's possible the letter became lost in the mail... this is the second time I've had poor dealings with the MRI department in a year. I left a message telling them I would like a letter in the mail to confirm this upcoming appt. Ack!

Second rant...

I needed some new foundation, wanted something natural looking. The person at the cosmetics store applied some and it was caked on so thick and cakey. I ended up going home and washing my face.. took awhile to get all that foundation off my skin.
    Last edited by toban; Sat, Sep 21st, 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think people are playing 'Match Maker' with me tonight. I cannot tell you, how much I dislike people doing that.
    Natalka, GoJays, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Drunk rant Yahoo!!

Do NOT Do:

Matchmaking people whom you are not sure wish to be matched maked! My greatest pet peeve is people trying to set me up with someone. It's nto really nice to do this.

I'm a very nice person but a horrile boyfriend. For whatever reason, I do not fall in love. I just don't. I am distant and likely to become attached to her cat than her. I'm not mean, I don't wish to be like this but thi s is how I am.

So this poor young lady, kind and very sweet, she seemed to be looking forward to tonight, got herself done up, lots of nice cleavage showing to and feels very hurt now and this makes me feel awful. I ve been aquinted with her a while now, now she'll cnosder me to have rejected her. I did not. I didher a favour. I'm 36 and single for a reason, I wish this. I'm piissed off these people played matchmaker. Even more so that they did so in a way that forced me have to tell little lady how I feel.

oh I feel like bird poop. I can't feel worse. Bahhh!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That reads to be very mean of me to say, but it's just honestly how I am. I tried, it just doesn't work for me. WEll meaning folks try to give me advice and words that are deep and meaningful, but thanks, i still cannot. I even had paid helo for this once, was told I am shutting mysel f off, which is true. So what? We all have hichups, I don't gamble, I just isolated myself, probably why I live furthest place from any place. It's not mean spirited and I don't taste the womens honey either I just stay to myself. Ok thanks for ranting!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And thank you for etllting me rant on this, I don't talk about this part o f my life to people here I know, it's a subject I keep to myself and just posting it here make me feel much better already. I wish that nice lady isn't too upset, she seemed like I ruined her day and had pouty face didn;t talk anymore. I'm thrilled without romance it's not an issue that requires pity. My Dr. told me I date women which I know inside are going to be dysfunctional and go no where. OK that's all, I'm goig to sit on my lazy boy and watch cat videos. thank you for letting me vent. I have to work out of town so I better sober up.

Page 42 of 654 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread Information