User Tag List

Page 89 of 654 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

People commenting How is this news? in a comment thread on Facebook for a post by a news network. There is always one.
    cath007, vesper, trishka and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

After spending $50+k on a new tractor, we had to boost the bloody thing this morning. I needed 3 bales in for the horses so they will have feed for the month that DH is gone.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This morning I couldn't find a paper I needed for physiotherapy. Looked all over and figured it may have fallen in behind the dresser drawers to the inside of the unit. I was trying to remove a few drawers, and found out I need a screw driver to remove the screws from the drawer metal sliders/brackets in order to take the drawers out! When I finally unscrewed them, no paper to be found lol
    I have a bad shoulder and wrist so I had trouble trying to put it back together. Luckily my neighbour helped.

The most ironic part I found the paper after all of this. The paper was underneath a few pieces of tissue paper inside a basket. That basket had been sitting in one of the drawer's. My whole bedroom was torn apart looking for this paper and it was practically in front of me. Lol!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Before you write her off, you should try to find out why she cheated.
    If she is a serial cheater, then you write her off.

If she is a decent person who was in a bad situation and was struggling through it and is now a better person, why not give her a chance?
    No one is perfect.
    In this case, she specialized in cheating with married men and the worst horriblest kind of men. Then left her husband for guy who is now in prison.

I adore her, she is someone I enjoy to be around, but I won't date her nor depend on her to feed my cats when I am out of town.
    Natalka, cath007, toban and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Paul Walker. It was a terrible accident but do the networks really need to show the security camera footage of the crash? Have a bit of respect for his friends and family and especially his daughter. I'm sure they don't want to see how he died or the aftermath every time they turn on the tv.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Shopping sites that let you put through items to buy, only to have to reverse them later as OOS. Gah!
    cath007, momgoneawol and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Im sorry!!
    Thank you,but I realize I never find love and at 28 years old now,I will probably never find it,that is ok,I will have good friends, my cat and full activities to not thinking about the think....It was not mean to be...I guess...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It will happen when you least expect it. I met my dh when I had completely sworn off men, I only agreed to go out with him because I was positive he wouldn't show up...little did I know.
    You WILL find someone who loves you and who's willing to stick with you through the good and the bad.
    Thank you for the nice comment.Sweet story.I guess people are affraid to suffer and engagement,and nobody want it those days,this fear you will suffer or make the other one suffer in a relation,so it is a not so bad guy to not want to ....happen to me...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So sick of people being shocked that we have cancelled Yule this year. I mean really people? It's not bothering us, why the h@ll should it be such a big deal to them? If it is worrying them so bad, make a donation for me to the ASPCA and get over it
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Thank you,but I realize I never find love and at 28 years old now,I will probably never find it,that is ok,I will have good friends, my cat and full activities to not thinking about the think....It was not mean to be...I guess...
    If you really want it, you can find it - or LET him find you! You must be open if it's something you want.

I was married at 28, way sooner than I had expected to, I just lucked out in the right man finding me, and me finding him, when I was 26. We met totally by chance, at church - he was visiting from another city.

I hadn't expected to get married til I was in my 30s...
    Patty Smyth and web3 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am pleased to say I have no rants, really.

Although tomorrow I have to go to Costco so that may change.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    In this case, she specialized in cheating with married men and the worst horriblest kind of men. Then left her husband for guy who is now in prison.

I adore her, she is someone I enjoy to be around, but I won't date her nor depend on her to feed my cats when I am out of town.
    Maybe she has selfesteem issues and needs a super amazing guy in her life????

I dont think any one should be judged on past experiences. Life is about learning....just takes some of us longer.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post

If it makes you feel better, I had a former co-worker who was 30 when she met the man of her dreams and they have been married for over 20 years now and have several small children. A friend of my mother was in her late 50's and a widow who re-married after 10 years of being a widow..

There are some good men out there just waiting for the right lady to come along...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Paul Walker. It was a terrible accident but do the networks really need to show the security camera footage of the crash? Have a bit of respect for his friends and family and especially his daughter. I'm sure they don't want to see how he died or the aftermath every time they turn on the tv.

agreed! i'm disappointed that they are showing the car on flames on news sites.. i mean i'm not a fan of them putting those images on entertainment/gossip sites but i get why they show up there.. but keep it off the news.. if they want to run with the story you use stock images of him, you show stuff from his movies, you show people standing around the memorial, you take quotes from twitter (people who he worked with) you don't show the car bursting into flames
    MillieH likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Day 5 of being cooped up in the house with a sick toddler.....we're both going stir crazy and I want to finish my Christmas shopping.
    MillieH likes this.

Page 89 of 654 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast

Thread Information