User Tag List

Page 79 of 654 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Border crossing that close at 5PM. Had to suck it up in Havre, MT over night.
    Border closes at 5, how quaint

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Have I mentioned recently how much I loathe cancer????

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Not really a rant but a little annoyed at myself when I was in Sobey's today as I couldn't find my FPC's for cheese. I know they should be in my coupon holder but they are not.
    Angela273, walkonby and vesper like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

hot water is out.. i had to boil many many pots of water to be able to have a bath full enough to wash my hair
    macw1960, wolfwoman and vesper like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Some idiot thought he could pee in my yard after dark last night. I put my 10,000 watt spotlight on his crotch and he scurried off. My yard is not a toilet!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

omg wolfie.. that made my day

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My 13 month old just broke ANOTHER "child proof" lock. She's already managed to break the ones for the fridge and freezer, rip off the foam corners for the coffee table and now she just broke the lock to the pantry.
    Whoever designs these things needs to hire my daughter as their tester.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Not once, but twice, a girl (maybe around 3) came up to me saying she lost her Mom.
    When I found the parents, they were completely oblivious to their child's emotional distress for them. Wtf's wrong with people?

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Some idiot thought he could pee in my yard after dark last night. I put my 10,000 watt spotlight on his crotch and he scurried off. My yard is not a toilet!!

I had to laugh cos I had an idiot pee in my yard too a few years ago....I pointed my flashlight and laughed at the miniscule item in question1

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Lol,that reminds me of the day I was weeding the flower bed in the front yard last spring.I heard a group of teens walking past my hedge talking,and the sound grew fainter as they moved past-except for one young male voice very near me.I looked up and whoops there it is! peeing on my hedge several feet up my driveway.I managed to stutter out "excuse me?" before he realised I was looking right at "him".Needless to say the sprinkling stopped abruptly as he tried to explain they'd had a few beers at buddys' place and you know......All I could say as he tried to back away was "I could see everything,I mean your....everything,you know.....don't you look around first?"I kinda felt sorry for him-he was HORRIFIED.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gosh, some of you pee-ple have had exciting ex-pee-riences!

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    hot water is out.. i had to boil many many pots of water to be able to have a bath full enough to wash my hair
    First World problem. When I was visiting India we just used a bucket and a cup (my hair was to my mid back). The best part was at the end I would take whatever water was left in the bucket and dump it all over my head at once. Best feeling in the world, so when I came back to Canada for the first few days I still used a bucket.
    Natalka and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    First World problem. When I was visiting India we just used a bucket and a cup (my hair was to my mid back). The best part was at the end I would take whatever water was left in the bucket and dump it all over my head at once. Best feeling in the world, so when I came back to Canada for the first few days I still used a bucket.

might be a first world problem but it makes it near impossible to bathe a sick child (water comes out of the tap like ice i can't soothe a kid in that) it takes 45 min to boil enough water to fill the tub up enough to have a bath/wash hair i had to bring her to inlaws today to bathe my poor stinky lil girl

we won't have hot water until sometime monday i have to boil water just to do a sink of dishes, can't run the dishwasher...
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    neelkamalll1979 and macw1960 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My building has been put to sale by the landlord today,so I cannot have privacy,we will have visit off the appart anytime,Because the landlor never call ahead.I hope the other landlord will be more effective in some maintenance and be there for resolve problems not like this landlord who have projects and just think about money and his compagny.I have an horrible suck week,and my computer is finish...
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Disclaimer; I am emotional disconnected from my parents for a very good reason. So do not judge my rant. The past 3 days my parents have been calling me constantly. My mother has a mild infection of her gallbladder. She was in her local hospital for a couple of days and then transferred to a bigger one because of staff shortages. It's no big life-threatening condition. But they are both acting as if she is about to die. I mean, grow the FUDGE UP and leave me alone! I have 5 other siblings, go bother one of them. ARRRGG!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 79 of 654 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Thread Information