User Tag List

Page 423 of 654 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    My birthday is on the 21st.. my sister's is on the 20th... we've always celebrated together.... she died 10 days ago and i had to put her 16yr old dog to sleep 4 days later.. .
    Millie I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister will be celebrating your birthday with you on the 21st as she always had.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Just a reminder that this thread is not the place to rant about SCers or anything on SC, keep it friendly or it will be closed!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Got suckered in to buying a Barbie laptop thing for DD for Xmas.. Was $60 on clearance for $29. Didn't look over the fine details but it showed up yesterday and the thing is massive. Like the size of an ancient laptop circa 1997. It's pretty cool looking though, graphics on the outside, full keyboard inside, however the computer screen part made me LOL resembling pixelated images similar to tamagotchi

How the hell is that going to captive any interest when child plays with an iPad?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  50.0 KB
    Last edited by Candini; Fri, Nov 20th, 2015 at 11:32 PM. Reason: I'm assertive this is now a first world problem..

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Just a reminder that this thread is not the place to rant about SCers or anything on SC, keep it friendly or it will be closed!
    She's right. Send all qualms via PM directly to the person.
    Keeps things mysterious
    Last edited by Candini; Fri, Nov 20th, 2015 at 01:42 PM.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Got suckered in to buying a Barbie laptop thing for DD for Xmas.. Was $60 on clearance for $29. Didn't look over the fine details but it showed up yesterday and the thing is massive. Like the size of an ancient laptop circa 1997. It's pretty cool looking though, graphics on the outside, full keyboard inside, however the computer screen part made me LOL resembling pixelated images similar to tamagotchi

How the hell is that going to captive any interest when child plays with an iPad?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  50.0 KB
    You can always donate it to an Xmas toy bin.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Rant at myself. So dumb. I unloaded and put away 3 bags of oats, did up all the driveway urns with pre-potted cedars and put away a 20lb bag of birdseed. Now I am on the couch with a screwed up back. Muscle relaxers, heating pad and A535.

My mom gave me some kick a$$ painkillers! Wow!!! What hurt back?
    Lucky you had a good remedy! I know what it's like to be gung-ho lifting and the next morning it's like the legs wish to abdicate walking.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Not getting likes :p
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 4 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I like trudeau. <snip> I think he is cute.
    A word of advice then: Enjoy his looks now, because you know what four years in office will do to them! Just compare any pic of a PM or POTUS from the day they take office to a pic of them after 4 years in office -- it looks like they all age at least 10 years during that time.
    Ciel, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@lorken -did you read the article in today's Toronto Star? PM Trudeau and President Obama exchanged chat about graying hair.
    http://www.thestar.com/news/2015/11/...s-leaders.html
    macw1960, Candini, dededi and 1 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lorken... that is so true! Being in office is shockingly harsh on your outer shell! Mind u... with yoga, his positive outlook and the marijuany he might do better than most. lol.

My rant... the darkness of night falling so quickly. Wow not adjusted yet to it... want to sleep when I should be making dinner. Yikes.
    Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Fri, Nov 20th, 2015 at 05:39 PM.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, macw1960 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Not getting likes :p
    I give you likes anytime I see one of your post!!!
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

You like everything it floods my board lol

Tired of feeling awkward in these situations

went to a friends and was offered a beer. I declined. I get strange looks.
    I say no for two reasons, I quit drinking a long time ago. Secondly I take medication that shouldn't be mixed with alcohol. Which usually brings up the question of what medication? Why do you take that?

Secondly, eating around people who don't know me well.
    As stated, I have medical issues. Which I try to reduce by diet. My medical issues keep me rather tiny.
    i decline certain foods as my body doesn't agree with them, meats , bread etc. or I decline the portions or seconds offered. I get asked why

More so, people who make comments regarding Weight. People who blatantly say, Have you lost weight? You should eat more. What are you, like 100 pounds?

You come across offensive. I would never ask somebody if the gained weight. I would never tell somebody to eat less or more. I would never question how much somebody weighed. You know why? Because it's not any of my business.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

We did some shopping and mailing yesterday (advent package train). We ate at McDonald's at Walmart and I got a bigmac combo. When everyone was done eating I helped clean up the table and loaded everything up on the tray and Dh threw it out. I forgot to keep the receipt for the checkout51 offer.
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I say no for two reasons, I quit drinking a long time ago. Secondly I take medication that shouldn't be mixed with alcohol. Which usually brings up the question of what medication? Why do you take that?

As stated, I have medical issues. Which I try to reduce by diet. My medical issues keep me rather tiny.
    i decline certain foods as my body doesn't agree with them, meats , bread etc. or I decline the portions or seconds offered. I get asked why

More so, people who make comments regarding Weight. People who blatantly say, Have you lost weight? You should eat more. What are you, like 100 pounds?

You come across offensive. I would never ask somebody if the gained weight. I would never tell somebody to eat less or more. I would never question how much somebody weighed. You know why? Because it's not any of my business.
    Start saying why do you need to make me drink, or feel a need to make me eat and if they ask about your weight say what are you 200 pounds?
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I usually respond with "Maybe you should eat less" when people tell me I should eat more.
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 5 others like this.

Thread Information