User Tag List

Page 477 of 654 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My phones being a POS and as much as I am itching for the new iPhone that most certainly is not in my cards.

I forsee a carafe of sangria in the near future..
    Good girl. Alcohol works great to relieve the day's strains.
    Ciel, GoJays, Candini and 1 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I used to think pelvic ultrasounds were the worst thing ever until I had to start getting cervical biopsies. I love waddling around like I just gave birth for week only to be told I need to come back in six months so they can do another one.
    Oh and they get pissed if you make them wait two seconds in the room to take off your underwear and expect you to wait around in a hospital waiting room for hours in nothing but your bra, shoes and a hospital gown.
    Love being a woman lol
    Ah yes, those are just wonderful too. The oven mitts! I know you know what I`m talking about.
    Best is having a laparoscopy. Lay down on a table in front of 10 doctors/nurses/anesthetist, get knocked out, hospital gown and no pants. Wake up, sit up, feel like your going to burst from the amount of air pumped into your body. Lay back down, let the morphine run through your veins...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I can't remember the last time I went for one of " those" tests.......decades ago
    Jealous! I don`t think anyone envies me.

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    A colonoscopy, now that's another thing.

Anyway, sorry for all that have to go through these lovely procedures but I guess they are necessary evils.
    That's most likely in my agenda, too.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

On the bright side, I survived today. Will update when my results come in.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday, tried to locate my budget file on USB stick. Hmm, not there. 10 minutes of what? Then at home, tried to see if I may have saved a copy when I was viewing it Wed or Thurs. Nope. What came to mind was Culture Club's Karma Chamelon lyric "you come and go, you come and gooohhhh".
    Well-byebye 8 months' of useful info!

Hello pen and paper -when I was attempting to do a budget (was partway through reading the Money Rules book) based on categories I had, I used April's total funds divvied up by amounts I had come up with an initial attempt at budgeting. I kept that piece of paper! So, the rebuilding of May begins today. Going to miss my four month's of grocery costs but I revised that simple list to now have categories rather than a mishmash of different fill colours to highlight certain items by category.
    May's budget is going to have to be more modest and I remember the last four days of May within a dime or so. Just not that Running total for the month as of May 6 but I have a ballpark number.

On a related money note, I think I ought to rewrite Robert Plant's Ship of Fools song to be Ship of Financial Fools . A couple of things financial at home really had me thinking of that song's title.

Agree with Candini about getting in some patio time with a bevvie!
    seylz_gurl and Shwa Girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ive had such bad acid reflux...that it kept me up most of the night. ;-(
    im already taking prescription meds for it.
    had to go to SDM & buy some of thier store brand acid reducer... been eating alot of bread lately, i wonder if that is to blame?
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Lyssia, Saundyl, it is time for a strike. My choice last time was the toilet: I simply told him that I don't do it anymore, it's his responsibility, and if he wanted me to do it he'd have to pay me money (which trust me, would never happen ). Of course he didn't clean it (the plan!) which was great because every time we had his buddies and their women over I had to warn them we had a construction worker's toilet and why. Social shame cured him: he wouldn't do the toilet but he offered to pay me (lol!) and has since picked up on dishes and all that sort of thing. He realizes he is actually proud to present visitors a clean home. Before that he'd argue if I didn't do it, fine, no one has to and he'd live like a slob. He did that, and his buddies laughed at him.
    Social shame! I love the idea lol.

Sadly...when it comes to our boys because of their other home life mess being the norm a strike wouldn't phase them.

I have calld the lopsidedness to bfs attention. He says he'll do better which i believe because hes not hurting as much any longer.

We recently told our oldest if he doesn't do his homework he has to live another year with our house our rules and a 930 bedtime.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^have you tried probiotics Linda? ultima flora has specific ones for gastrointestinal health. you might want to ask your GP first.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Tue, May 10th, 2016 at 07:39 AM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Starting, once again, to get VERY upset with PC. I just sent in ANOTHER email to PC Plus in order to get 10,000pts that I am missing. I got those welcome coupons for getting the PC Financial Mastercard back in mid December, used all the coupons within a week and have only gotten 10,000 of the 20,000pts that I should've gotten. It has been almost SIX MONTHS now and I have sent in numerous emails and requests to them to get the matter sorted, but nothing yet. Next step will be to call the PC Plus department directly (although I hate calling people/ companies), but for $10 basically, I'll do whatever I have to to get those points!!!
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    ive had such bad acid reflux...that it kept me up most of the night. ;-(
    im already taking prescription meds for it.
    had to go to SDM & buy some of thier store brand acid reducer... been eating alot of bread lately, i wonder if that is to blame?
    it sounds gross but try drinking a glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda. I find it works better than any meds. acid reflux sucks!
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Went shopping today ... two things..

Overly eccentric retail workers. If at first I give you one word answers, no I still don`t want to engage with conversation with you. Why? A. I`m trying to relax. B. I`m trying to decide what I want to buy. C. A sufficient " hey, how's it going? " is MORE than enough. There is no reason why you need to chime in on what drink is in my hand, why I picked up a certain item etc.

Women who try on white clothing and leave their bright orange face and black eyeliner rubbed all over the inside collar. Not to mention the fact I already purchased it and noticed after the fact. Ugh. Hand me my peroxide to sanitize, please.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Women who try on white clothing and leave their bright orange face and black eyeliner rubbed all over the inside collar. Not to mention the fact I already purchased it and noticed after the fact. Ugh. Hand me my peroxide to sanitize, please.
    ummm....eeeewww
    toronto166 likes this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://globalnews.ca/news/2684741/fo...sed-by-humans/

"Mike Flannigan, a professor of wildland fires at the University of Alberta, says the fire’s proximity to the city, as well as data that shows there were no lightning strikes in the area, lead him to believe the cause of the fire was likely human."
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Went shopping today ... two things..

Overly eccentric retail workers. If at first I give you one word answers, no I still don`t want to engage with conversation with you. Why? A. I`m trying to relax. B. I`m trying to decide what I want to buy. C. A sufficient " hey, how's it going? " is MORE than enough. There is no reason why you need to chime in on what drink is in my hand, why I picked up a certain item etc.

I was assistant manager at la senza for awhile... I have had to ask too many people way too many times to please leave their own underwear on while trying on our panties... *barfs* like ew!!! Then those panties have to get thrown out (for obvious reasons) yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck!!!!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I know. I worked in retail before and quit for numerous reasons. I could only handle telling middle aged woman they looked just fine in that bathing suit to up my commission for so long.

It's going to be okay.

Tweets77 and toronto166 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hp printers and windows updates!
    Ugh. Apparently whenever windows updates it messes with our HP eprinter. This morning I woke up to find the printer reprinted all of my coupons from last Saturday which would have been fine but it printed them until it ran through nearly 50 sheets of paper with color ink.
    seylz_gurl and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information