User Tag List

Page 476 of 654 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Lol. I followed through with selling their xbox 360 last week. If it cant be taken care of they dont need it! The homework pc is going and they can use their laptops all i ever heard about tge homework pc was how much it sucked that no games were allowed. Last straw was finding out our oldest had taken it upon himself to change the parent password and change the boys account from limited to admin to add games.
    Also he decided to lay on the bed with the monitor on him to play said games. Its a desktop computer.

I figure im holding on to the $$ go use on school supplies in August.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Well-done! You've just let him know there's a consequence for making that move against your rules.
    @SassyAshley -too bad I was not online yesterday to suggest a trip to the local golfing centre to practice golf swings and let out some energy via golf balls. I passed a local one today and so many men are out there with gear!
    saundyl, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Well-done! You've just let him know there's a consequence for making that move against your rules.
    @SassyAshley -too bad I was not online yesterday to suggest a trip to the local golfing centre to practice golf swings and let out some energy via golf balls. I passed a local one today and so many men are out there with gear!
    He was super cranky tuesday when he got told!

Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I honestly don't know how much lower I can lower my expectations for holidays/birthdays/mothers day etc. Except to expect them to be complete disasters and end up in tears by the end of the day.
    *Yes I know it's a total first world problem but without going into details I am so pi$$ed and hurt right now**
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Sun, May 8th, 2016 at 10:47 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I honestly don't know how much lower I can lower my expectations for holidays/birthdays/mothers day etc. Except to expect them to be complete disasters and end up in tears by the end of the day.
    *Yes I know it's a total first world problem but without going into details I am so pi$$ed and hurt right now**
    Bfs boys don't even acknowledge that its my birthday when it comes around. In fact there was one year bf insisted that the boys be taken shopping by me for their moms gift on my birthday.

Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Lyssia, Saundyl, it is time for a strike. My choice last time was the toilet: I simply told him that I don't do it anymore, it's his responsibility, and if he wanted me to do it he'd have to pay me money (which trust me, would never happen ). Of course he didn't clean it (the plan!) which was great because every time we had his buddies and their women over I had to warn them we had a construction worker's toilet and why. Social shame cured him: he wouldn't do the toilet but he offered to pay me (lol!) and has since picked up on dishes and all that sort of thing. He realizes he is actually proud to present visitors a clean home. Before that he'd argue if I didn't do it, fine, no one has to and he'd live like a slob. He did that, and his buddies laughed at him.
    saundyl, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Pelvic ultrasounds
    If at anytime there is to feel like your personal space is non existent, this would be it. *whispers to self* don't make eye contact!
    saundyl, Ciel, lecale and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Pelvic ultrasounds
    If at anytime there is to feel like your personal space is non existent, this would be it. *whispers to self* don't make eye contact!
    I thought they were going to rub something on my bikini line, not shove...well nevermind. It was a surprise.
    Ciel, scouponer and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

That's horrible. I've had it done a few times but was always told what was going on. Still, doesn't make it feel like its a real treat preparing for it
    Ciel, Lyssia510, scouponer and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

That's horrible. I've had it done a few times but was always told what was going on. Still, doesn't make it feel like its a real treat preparing for it
    How to you prepare for that? lol Cancel my appointment...
    Ciel, Candini and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Well there's the drinking of way too much water, THEN mentally preparing yourself - which is impossible and then just cross your fingers that maybe you'll black out lol

Trust me. I would much rather be pulling my teeth out but these tests help find out what hell my body puts me through
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Well there's the drinking of way too much water, THEN mentally preparing yourself - which is impossible and then just cross your fingers that maybe you'll black out lol

Trust me. I would much rather be pulling my teeth out but these tests help find out what hell my body puts me through
    I feel so badly for you. I went through a long period of pain without a diagnosis and it was crazy-making. 7 years to get a diagnosis, 1 year of treatment to fix it. There are Playboy models that have been less exposed that I've been. (((hugs)))
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Tried a weight loss aid called Chili Burn. I figured what the heck could it hurt? An hour later, I was over the toilet throwing up so much I ended up with the dry heaves. This morning, I tried it again and same results and my throat is so sore! NEVER AGAIN!!!
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Pelvic ultrasounds
    I can't remember the last time I went for one of " those" tests.......decades ago
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used to think pelvic ultrasounds were the worst thing ever until I had to start getting cervical biopsies. I love waddling around like I just gave birth for week only to be told I need to come back in six months so they can do another one.
    Oh and they get pissed if you make them wait two seconds in the room to take off your underwear and expect you to wait around in a hospital waiting room for hours in nothing but your bra, shoes and a hospital gown.
    Love being a woman lol
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't unsee those comments on the pelvic ultrasound and the other wonderful medical procedures.
    I do feel for all you ladies that have had to go through that.
    Way worse than a finger up the butt to check the prostate.
    A colonoscopy, now that's another thing.

Anyway, sorry for all that have to go through these lovely procedures but I guess they are necessary evils.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Thread Information