User Tag List

Page 426 of 654 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Perhaps its is because they still get customers that come in to purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...e84348fef1en02

Why is Best Buy Canada continuing to sell MAG for PS3 when it is no longer playable? This shouldn't be happening and I believe I mentioned this to them and EB Games Canada before.
    macw1960 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Perhaps its is because they still get customers that come in to purchase?
    So you are defending them selling a product nobody can play? How can it be sold as a game if you can't play it?
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Sooo mad at myself! I was having a shower when I heard a clink. And then I noticed my engagement ring was GONE!! Damn, down the drain and not in the trap. I have a stinking feeling it got flushed out to the septic tank. DH comes come today and is going to rip apart the shower. We have no basement, just a dirt crawl space and all the lines go straight out to the tank. I think I will be getting either a new bathroom or a new ring. Maybe both?
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

yikes Wolfwoman
    Momof3girlies, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh god wolfwoman, you can never replace your original engagement ring, but it may be a win/win situation 4 U.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Sorry about your ring wolfie.

Right now I`m so mad I`d like to toss my wedding ring.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Sooo mad at myself! I was having a shower when I heard a clink. And then I noticed my engagement ring was GONE!! Damn, down the drain and not in the trap. I have a stinking feeling it got flushed out to the septic tank. DH comes come today and is going to rip apart the shower. We have no basement, just a dirt crawl space and all the lines go straight out to the tank. I think I will be getting either a new bathroom or a new ring. Maybe both?

eek! i'm sorry.. i've always been soo paranoid of the exact thing happening to me (i've gotten in the habit of putting the plug in while i shower for that exact reason)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow...things that bad? Marriage is so overrated these days, and just like the drop in having kids, it's only a matter of time before people wise and up and realize that it's just another money pit

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gosh, I sure hope you find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post

No! Do something else, anything else!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Once again, RCSS (4th & Louth) is trying to lose my business with their ways!!

I was going once again to try to get some Cling Wrap (Pm; NF $1 - $0.50), and they still have none on the shelf!
    Then I was going to get some Dawn (2/$4 or $2 EACH), with a $0.50 off coupon and 400 PC points/$2 spent, so a half way decent price.
    I get to the checkout and it scans at $2.49, so I decided, no thank you. It wasn't until I was halfway to WalMart to get it there that I checked the flyer on and it was the $2/ each price. I COULD'VE SCOP'D THEM, and I'm getting sick of their games they play! I was also going to get a 3lb of carrots, but they wanted $1.99 when WalMart has the exact same carrots for $1.47. So WalMart, you're definitely winning me over!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I really hope you find your ring. I can relate to how you feel as I lost mine once to but thankfully we did find it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    All my cheap gifts for the grandparents are costing me a fortune. I got a photoshoot of my kids done, figured I could go and 3.00 frames from the dollar store for them. Nope I have one picture going the opposite way than the rest and can't find a frame set up that way so I have to mat them myself. Now it's going to cost me about 30 bucks per set of grandparents(there's 5 sets) on top of the cost of the pictures.
    I've been collecting plain white mugs from the thrift stores so the kids could decorate mugs with sharpies. The oil based Shapies ended up costing me 16 bucks after a 40% off coupon.
    I redeemed pampers points to make them calenders, every year I've been able to use all the codes at once and only pay shipping once. The wording on the code was changed this year, so I had to order each calender seperatly and paying almost 10 bucks in shipping for each one.
    I saw a frame....(maybe it was in an Micheal's email) that had 2 one way, 2 the other. If you could find something like that you could fill the 4th spot with a message or the year printed on nice paper.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Why can't people post a size and price on clothing for sale? I see this a lot of FB groups and it drives me nuts
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Zehrs produce. First of all, who wants a 350g apple? That's 3/4 lb, a meal, not an apple.

Then I get them home and they are soft and foamy, not crisp at all!

I think I am going to take them back (I am that annoyed) even though one's in my stomach. I hate when this happens.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Zehrs produce. First of all, who wants a 350g apple? That's 3/4 lb, a meal, not an apple.

Then I get them home and they are soft and foamy, not crisp at all!

I think I am going to take them back (I am that annoyed) even though one's in my stomach. I hate when this happens.
    I noticed this monster produce too and it freaks me out! I avoid it. Makes me think its genetically modified or pumped full of fertilizer, and it's so hard to finish such a huge fruit that it often goes to waste
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information