User Tag List

Page 428 of 654 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Nobody change the lights burned in the stairs it is so dangerous.....i changed mine at least
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Phone call scams regarding citizenship. Get a real job damn fools.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so sick of the days where I suffer from extreme depression. I have so little energy I have no interest even in opening my birthday present which came early yesterday. :S Find a damn cure for depression and anxiety disorder you damn smart people out there in medical research. Oh and if there is a God and he put me on this Earth to end up like this well to Hell with him which is where I am now.
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Phone call scams regarding citizenship. Get a real job damn fools.
    I got the call yesterday regarding my tax evasion... apparently there is a warrant out for my arrest as per Canada Revenue. Puh-lease, can you come up with something a little more original than that one? You're just taking up voicemail space. I feel sorry for the elderly people who get sucked into these ridiculous scams.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, DaveP and 7 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

[
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I got the call yesterday regarding my tax evasion... apparently there is a warrant out for my arrest as per Canada Revenue. Puh-lease, can you come up with something a little more original than that one? You're just taking up voicemail space. I feel sorry for the elderly people who get sucked into these ridiculous scams.
    hey...me too. Thelma and Louise or shall we be jail-birds together???
    Ciel, Decaf, Candini and 4 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thelma and Louise for sure, gotta have the convertible too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

to do list includes too many things

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Oh yes and that. I've heard of someone getting a call, being confronted and the guy just laughed and hung up.
    Poor seniors. Any phone call scam makes me so angry

On another note this also angers me
    With all the pedestrians getting hit in Toronto I realized why yesterday. Went for a drive and somebody crosses a plaza driveway right in front of me, face glued to their phone, doesn't acknowledge me at all. Lay on the horn to scare them

Then today I'm walking through a pedestrian crosswalk, light turns for me to go and two other people. Cars stop to my left. One car stops to the right and I see headlights go through the other lane. I yell to the person slightly ahead of me to watch out as this idiot bolts through a red , flailing his arms like we're in the wrong. Smh
    Ciel, GoJays, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm getting tired of the people I know posting memes about 'Helping our homeless before any refugees" when they have routinely spent the past goodness knows how many years refusing to help homeless people and demanding that the government reduce aid to the homeless and those on any form of government assistance*.

* except themselves, cos you know..they've earned it..
    Ciel, GoJays, Midnightly and 7 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i saw a disturbing incident at metro tonight....i was buying a ticket the lottery counter & next to me was the express line.

an older man about 60ish seemed to say something to the next guy inline as he moved his seperator between thier items.....next thing i hear is the younger guy YELLING....dont you dare try to bully me old man! I will F^%&ing end you, i will punch your Fu&king face in. ;-(

I truly thought they were going to throw punches...

well this guy was SO LOUD & the entire store froze & looked in that direction..nobody knew what to say or do......
    the old guy was visibley upset & im sure he was glad to get out of there.

i waited outside the store to make sure the disturber didnt go after the guy....

some people are f$%ing a-holes. that guy has serious anger issues.
    Ciel, GoJays, Decaf and 7 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who don't read your email, then reply to you like you're stupid.
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OMG this exact incident happened to my dad last week! Someone screamed nasty racist things to him at the grocery store too, also after separating the items at the checkout!

It's really disturbing that you're minding your own business and people verbally attack you (who knows what else they could do). Never thought this would happen in Canada and so sad to hear this harassment is happening to others too. The customers were all watching but nobody said anything

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i saw a disturbing incident at metro tonight....i was buying a ticket the lottery counter & next to me was the express line.

an older man about 60ish seemed to say something to the next guy inline as he moved his seperator between thier items.....next thing i hear is the younger guy YELLING....dont you dare try to bully me old man! I will F^%&ing end you, i will punch your Fu&king face in. ;-(

I truly thought they were going to throw punches...

well this guy was SO LOUD & the entire store froze & looked in that direction..nobody knew what to say or do......
    the old guy was visibley upset & im sure he was glad to get out of there.

i waited outside the store to make sure the disturber didnt go after the guy....

some people are f$%ing a-holes. that guy has serious anger issues.
    Ciel, GoJays, wolfwoman and 4 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I got told last year that my President, Obama was going to put me in soup for my tax evasion. This was email, not phone, but yes Obama was going to make me into a delicious DaveP soup unless I clicked their link and send them $4400 dollars. I've always wanted to attend a Whitehouse dinner, even if I'm just a side dish. So far the Secret Service hasn't scooped me up though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just got charged customs on four Shutterfly calenders that I used pampers codes to pay for(I just had to pay shipping), because they put the total value of the calendar on the customs form.
    Now I have to go through the headache of getting my money back. UGH.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, DaveP, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I came here to rant, but after reading about others' rants, I forgot what my rants are...

I'll come back when I remember.
    Ciel, GoJays, DaveP and 8 others like this.

Thread Information