User Tag List

Page 527 of 654 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Ciel, I also can't stand the people - mostly women, for some reason - who feel it's ok to take dogs into stores while they shop and put them into the shopping carts. Or walk them on leash in the store. No, I'm not talking about service dogs. This past week there was a dog barking in the Superstore. Are you fkn kidding me? Some dumbass has her dog in a cart that I will inevitably use one day?? I don't hate dogs, it's all about hygiene.
    Saw that a few times around here - I do marketing at the big box stores and dogs on a leash sniffing everything and they walk into the meat and veggies area - you need hygiene in the store and people with allergies plus fear of dogs. I am allergic to dogs just have to be near me and I start sneezing and since sinus surgery uber sensitive to everything. A few times I guess someone complained and went to the manager and asked the people to leave. I agree leave them at home. I leave my pets at home even though one cat is leash trained but I know people have allergies to cats.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

My rant - today was the re release of Tori Amos Boys for Pele - came out in 1996 it was the CD that changed me - opened my eyes and changed who I am. Saw her over 35 times and every release day I get it on that day and drink some wine. So I call around HMV in Guelph - gives me attitude and says nope and can't order, call to other places - nope not getting it. I know amazon but I never get things on the day of release and canada post hates my building. I call a few more places cause I am willing to go to KW and nope can't get it. Finally Beat Goes on in Guelph - yes order both CD and Vinyl but no clue when it comes it. When hubby comes back from out west might order amazon and have it delivered to the U of Guelph. So now Spotify and wine

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My rant regarding dogs.. One was leashed outside of an SDM I went to shop at. Some random man standing and staring down a dog just far enough that the dog can`t touch him. The dog is pulling on the leash tied to a tree enough to almost strangle itself and the man just stands and continues to stare down the dog. Like f*ck off and walk away it obviously doesn`t like you. The owner came out and gave him a piece of his mind.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The law regarding dogs on leashes includes a human attendant.
    You can't just tie your dog to a tree and walk away. Don't get
    me started on dogs and cats on airplanes. The airlines will do
    anything for more money!
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Every time the wind blows, which has been every ten seconds, somebody's car alarm goes off. Every friggen hour. For the past four hours.

Hope his battery dies and he cant get to work in the morning and a laundry list of other horrible things to go wrong.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

omg, that wind.... just go away already!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

People calling when I am trying to watch The Walking Dead
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I love places like Bulk Barn. What I hate is the idiot customers who think nothing of when they drop the scoops on the floor and then just put it back on the bin for the next unsuspecting person to use and contaminate the whole bin. Seriously just take it up to the staff and they will gladly just replace it with a clean one. Thankfully when it happened today in the store I was in, the staff heard it drop and immediately they were like sniffing dogs going up and down the aisles "Did you drop a scoop? Did you drop a scoop?" but it was only because a third party witnessed the scoop drop that the culprit was actually found. Again, its not a crime a scoop drops - accidents happen - just admit it and get it replaced!
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 8 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Saw that a few times around here - I do marketing at the big box stores and dogs on a leash sniffing everything and they walk into the meat and veggies area - you need hygiene in the store and people with allergies plus fear of dogs. I am allergic to dogs just have to be near me and I start sneezing and since sinus surgery uber sensitive to everything. A few times I guess someone complained and went to the manager and asked the people to leave. I agree leave them at home. I leave my pets at home even though one cat is leash trained but I know people have allergies to cats.
    We had a cottage in a small town with 2 little stores. Went in one day to buy something and watched the owners dog lift it leg and "piss" all over the shelf loaded with bread. Never went in again. Disgusting!
    barbis9, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Ugh parents and their siblings that don't get along so when something happens with Grandma they expect ME to be the go between. Seriously she's all your Mother - BE ADULTS AND DEAL WITH IT! ARGH!
    barbis9, Ciel and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Walked into my house and it was like walking into a blast furnace. My dog sitter had the thermostat as high as it would go! Who the heck is paying the gas bill?
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Dog sitter is going to be toast then. Spread the word about him/her if you don't get some apology/fee reduction from the individual and let him /her know it.

I really need my cup of tea and fun wish list to be in progress in a few minutes. Real life needs to take a vacation right now.
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Well, DH almost got us ( or rather me ) killed in an accident last night and he was have been in the wrong. He decided to cross 4 lanes of traffic and didn't even watch for all the traffic. He almost t-boned a car and a truck almost t-boned us on the passenger side. And then he said " well, they have brakes" I gave him he'll about it and he had the nerve to get mad at me!! He said that I drove worse than him. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????? During our many trips to his treatments, he drove my little crossover and I could only sleep because I couldn't handle watching. He doesn't shoulder check, he cuts off people, doesn't signal.......Arrrrggg!!!
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ OMG, that's so very scary!

My rant is that gas went up 10 cents overnight, gah!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my rant is -all with babysitting my granddaughter who is 3 -well she needed a bath cause she had an accident -so as I am going to give her a bath I go to use the "live clean oatmeal TEARLESS' body wash as I go to pump its clogged only I didn't know it and it squirts into my right eye -sh** it stung like nothing else -so I ran cold water and flushed my eye had a warm cloth on it -came home at night and put visine in it -so the red is gone today but still feels like someone punched me in the eye
    -oh wait my day doesn't get any better -then when I check on her when she is suppose to be napping -I walk in and she states"i am cleaning" her bedrail back of her bed with petroleum jelly - and its all over her hands -round 2 another bath -and that was my day

Thread Information