User Tag List

Page 525 of 654 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Loving that we have had this resurgence of warm weather, very unusual for Nov. here - we are breaking records.
    HOWEVER, that means BUGS have come back out of hibernation.
    I was just sitting here, minding my own biz, when this disgusting big crawly lots of legs thingee landed on my wrist -EW how I screamed and smashed it to death!

That's usually why I like winter, no bugs!
    Suddenly got hit by a load of ladybirds cluttering up the house.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I WON the bet that Trump will win!!! I KNEW it

*Never ever underestimated the stupidity of society*

Bro refused to pay the bet #DishonestDude
    bad hombre

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I have been hit with flies. With all this beautiful weather someone had better tell Leonardo Decrapdio so he can start spouting off again.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While raking in the backyard yesterday, Mom opened the back door to tell me not to bother doing it. She said "someone will use a machine." I reply"who is that someone and when will it happen? It's not going to happen." She did not say.

Later I explain to her that Dad refused to cut grass after Thanksgiving and that I had to buy gas on Monday to get the lawn cut (I raked mostly where the grass was not going to fight me for the leaves). So I was skeptical that anyone else was going to do the yardwork. I asked her to show me an invoice and give me a date of this someone. She looked at me and said "no one told you that you had to rake the leaves."

(Sure, let's all four of us slip and break a limb or something on wet leaves all over the walkways, etc. That's why I scrambled to trim the front flower bed and spent hours of my time dealing with leaves,some outdoor chairs that should have been put in the shed last month, took shovels out and ensured nothing was blocking the downspouts or the ditch (I anticipated lake effect snow today with a meltoff). No fairy here to deal with the heavy stuff, Mom. (Facepalm))
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Working with Satan , so spiteful and dreadful to be around. I thought gossip ended in school, oh man! Was I wrong!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Working with Satan , so spiteful and dreadful to be around. I thought gossip ended in school, oh man! Was I wrong!
    Sadly gossip seems to get worse the older you get.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

bad hombre
    Testosterone! Those aggressive/weirdo testosterone..
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Mom went nuclear when she realized TODAY (two days after the fact) that I did indeed trim her flowers in the front flower bed. So she's given me an ultimatum connected to comments she made about me ( I made sure to reply to the contrary) and my character since the flowercutting was forbidden, regardless of any snow/trip hazard considerations.

I guess I should act like bro and just ignore everyone and drop things on the floor. I won't be sending cards/gifts/flowers if any family member manages to trip and ends up in the ER.

I'll have to act like I don't see snow to shovel when the time occurs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Toys R Us is the most useless store ever. I wanted to get dd a toy advertised in their flyer. Tried to order it online at 12:01 the day of the sale, it's unavailable to ship or pick up in store. Go in store to get it, not in stock. Ask for a rain check, and get "Oh we don't carry that item in this store so we can't issue a rain check" Seriously? It's in your toy flyer. Today I'm checking the website and it's in stock and available to ship. Place my order, 15 minutes later get an email that my order has been cancelled because the item is out of stock. This is a Toys R Us exclusive item so I can't price match it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Do I ever have that bad luck that can be as shtiest as possible?
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

people who are late.. especially to kids birthday parties... when your having a birthday at a venue they are fairly strict on time frames they can't wait 15 min for the rest of your guests to show up.. just my frustration from today.. i get that traffic can suck... but when you only have an hour for the kids to do the craft and you show up 15-20 minutes late the instructor has to backtrack and things get rushed, not enough time to finish.....
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I need winter tires for the truck. Can't research prices online because all the tire shops would rather give you an online quote rather than list the price on their website. Information needed for the quote - name, address, phone number, email address. Bah.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Newfiescreech, barbis9 and GoJays like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

They're actually Asian lady beetles and I've heard that cleaning with orange scented cleaners can help keep them at bay as they don't like the scent. I don't know if it's true. I have them too. They live inside your walls in the winter.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Today Dad took an electric-powered leaf blower and blew all the leaf piles flat. Good thing I was busy with some produce I left too long in the crisper-I was cooking the produce. We had words two days ago and he actually told me that I should have ASKED HIM if it was ok to rake leaves. I replied when have you ever had brother ask you permission for anything?
    I mentioned Property Standards, bylaw officer and liability if anyone slips on those leaves. Nothing got through to him.
    Later today I realized what a pain it would be to have to mow the lawn in boots. Know when to walk away (cue Kenny Rogers' song about the Gambler:Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Thread Information