User Tag List

Page 535 of 654 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    No!

Sharing cost me $200 to treat it plus a few panic attacks, not to mention the large amount of laundry I`ve been doing for two days. Out of all the times she could have caught it, she had to catch it right before my surgery date!

I`ve been kissed by an angel, friends.
    I thought you meant you found a hat on a shelf with lice in it, not that your dd caught it!
    Hopefully it goes away quick!
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I bought Lindt Calendar this year for about $10. I always thought Advent calendar is pricey. I thought that may be some 'doors' are supposed to be empty. But then I caught my brother stealing my lindt using the top, breaking the seal, and grabbing it using the 'back door'. wtf

And there I am thinking why some chocolates are missing. How awful!

Edit: this bro is diff from the other bro, who gifted me Givenchy.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sat, Dec 17th, 2016 at 01:14 PM.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and DaveP like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

snow !!!!!!
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Lending my sdm optimum card so someone can get their ps4 pro and I get my points. Then I find out they redeemed$30 worth of points. That wasn't part of the plan! If I wasn't all bedridden this would be a physical confrontation!
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    snow !!!!!!
    I like it. From inside anyways..
    Ciel, walkonby and Lyssia510 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Was trying to take a bus to get to my university campus today to study. Waiting at the mall to catch it and after about 15mins from when it was suppose to show up, it still wasn't there and the next one (Bus on the 15/45) the next one was already delayed. So upset that I took a bus downtown and then another one to my university and got there just as the 2nd bus was leaving to go back to the mall. For those of St.Catharines, the 135 Brock Pen was the bus I was gonna take but instead took the 110 Glen Pen to DTT and then the 116 to Brock
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

everything i am looking for seems to be sold out or no one sells it

sears had no robes left!! none!, marshalls only had 2 and they were soft and fluffy ones(not what hubby likes.. he says they make it feel like he's wearing a teddy bear) found some at the bay though not 100% what i was looking for, but it will do

it took me 7 stores yes 7! not including online hunting before leaving the house to find a set of stacking cooling racks! (walmart, michaels, homesense, bed bath and beyond, winners, home outfitters, capitol Iron)

i can't for the life of me find a buzz light year key chain/anything smallish like a key chain

christmas shopping may be the death of me, hubby is already threatening to cancel christmas next year (he gets hit with the double whammy of my birthday a week before christmas.. and i'm impossible to shop for)
    JadeAngel, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-on dec 8 got the flu -had to cancel plans with a friend out for supper lasted 5 days -fever etc
    -on dec16 Friday felt achy but went grocery shopping well I now have a full blown cold -uggggggggggggg p.s my granddaughter who is 3 had a cold last week and I babysit her
    JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Lending my sdm optimum card so someone can get their ps4 pro and I get my points. Then I find out they redeemed$30 worth of points. That wasn't part of the plan! If I wasn't all bedridden this would be a physical confrontation!
    next time, before you lend your opt card out, transfer all your pts to a different card, and lend them the opt card that has ZERO optimum points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Getting annoyed with being asked to donate food/money to charity everywhere I go and getting dirty looks when I say no. Or having the cashier say "It's only xx" trying to make you feel bad for not donating. Maybe I've already donated a bunch of stuff on my own, maybe I've donated to other stores today, or maybe I can't afford to donate anything at all. It's none of your business and you shouldn't try to make people feel bad for declining to donate.

*For the record, I'm not a scroge, we donate to the foodbank throughout the year, do backpacks, school supplies in September, always donate toys, hats, mitts, coats and boots I buy in the offseason at Christmas, I just don't like being put on the spot and made to feel bad because I decline to purchase a 0.40 pack of no name Mr. Noodles for the food bank, or give a dollar to the foodbank at the grocery store when I probably have $5-10 worth of food/essentials in my cart that's going to straight to the food bank donation bin*
    JadeAngel, Ciel, GoJays and 7 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I want my husband.....
    Ciel likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gee, Darth...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Getting annoyed with being asked to donate food/money to charity everywhere I go and getting dirty looks when I say no. Or having the cashier say "It's only xx" trying to make you feel bad for not donating. Maybe I've already donated a bunch of stuff on my own, maybe I've donated to other stores today, or maybe I can't afford to donate anything at all. It's none of your business and you shouldn't try to make people feel bad for declining to donate.

*For the record, I'm not a scroge, we donate to the foodbank throughout the year, do backpacks, school supplies in September, always donate toys, hats, mitts, coats and boots I buy in the offseason at Christmas, I just don't like being put on the spot and made to feel bad because I decline to purchase a 0.40 pack of no name Mr. Noodles for the food bank, or give a dollar to the foodbank at the grocery store when I probably have $5-10 worth of food/essentials in my cart that's going to straight to the food bank donation bin*

i know the feeling, i am getting tired of being constantly asked for things.. i just want to pay and get out of the store.. i once had a cashier ask me to donate, i politely declined and they charged me anyways!.. and it made me look like the snippy one when i asked them to refund the charge.. don't charge me for things i said no to!

along the same lines i'm getting fed up with Michael's asking for my email address, and when you say "no thanks you've gotten it a dozen times already" or "i've given it to you 3x this week" they get beyond pushy and insistent.. almost makes me wonder if they get anything for collecting these email addresses or have to hit a certain quota.. it drives me crazy they can't seem to take no for an answer
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the past few years when I'm asked for my postal code at stores, I'll give them my old one. Like the rest of you, I'm getting tired of being asked for money at the checkout for charity. We already donate to the food bank on our own. I'm sure it's nice for the stores to have that big of a tax write-off with customer's money.
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Who'd be stupid enough to put the thermostat 1 ft away from the furnace???
    Ciel likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information