User Tag List

Page 495 of 654 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Seriously, some people need to FUDGE OFF! I just wanted to be left alone yesterday when my mother called me wanting me to go pick up a desk for her. I told her that I couldn't as I was having my cat put to sleep. What did she say? " oh just put it( my cat) in a box and shove it under your seat" WTF? And this is one reason I am a hermit and prefer animals to people.
    Ciel, francine1985, lecale and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Seriously, some people need to FUDGE OFF! I just wanted to be left alone yesterday when my mother called me wanting me to go pick up a desk for her. I told her that I couldn't as I was having my cat put to sleep. What did she say? " oh just put it( my cat) in a box and shove it under your seat" WTF? And this is one reason I am a hermit and prefer animals to people.
    Yeah, she really earned herself a Hallmark card at that moment. Sorry for your loss. Sorry for your mother! I hope a special creature makes its way into your life when you recover.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So tired of life being a constant s*** storm. I need a break or at least some good news.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was too tired from long week of work that I didn't bother with scop or confronting shoppers about changing their prices so early (that I couldn't buy the item on sale (sale ended July 15) because they already have the new prices. one rep from a shopper location tells me there's no flyer because there's no sale on friday. (i feel stupid now for believing that lol. prob because I forgot to take the flyer with me to the shops) and another shoppers had too long of a line for me to go through a scop. didn't bother. thought i could pm the item at RCSS - but RCSS had no stock. should have pm at walmart while i was in the walmart. *sighs*

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

One of the many reasons I hate summer is all the kids out of school. As I was driving around doing errands, a young boy ( about 12 yrs) blew through a stop sign on his bicycle in front of me. His friend stopped for the sign but not this kid! Luckily I slammed on the brakes, blew the horn and missed him. I screamed a few choice words at him so I think he got the idea he messed up. And neither of them were wearing helmets.
    Ciel, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    was too tired from long week of work that I didn't bother with scop or confronting shoppers about changing their prices so early (that I couldn't buy the item on sale (sale ended July 15) because they already have the new prices. one rep from a shopper location tells me there's no flyer because there's no sale on friday. (i feel stupid now for believing that lol. prob because I forgot to take the flyer with me to the shops) and another shoppers had too long of a line for me to go through a scop. didn't bother. thought i could pm the item at RCSS - but RCSS had no stock. should have pm at walmart while i was in the walmart. *sighs*
    Jean Coutu did the same to me.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I got 2 of those automated calls and just hung up. Then I got 1 with a live person and boy, did I freak on him!!! He got an earful of words he probably hasn't heard before. So I thought that would be the end of it. Nope, got another automated call. I called the RCMP and they said there is nothing they can do about them. And that all I can do is try to ignore them. And apparently the reason that they will keep calling back( besides trying to scam me) is because I answered the phone.
    Theres a number you can call to report it. The Canadian antifruad center.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Took my kids and my grandma to Value Village. Found a pair of white Birkenstocks for $12.99 and I had a card for 30% off. Footbed was dirty, but whatever it would get dirty from my feet too, but the leather and soles were perfect. I'm so excited, until my grandma sees them and starts commenting on how dirty the footbed is and how expensive they are for $12.99(sidenote don't ever try to explain to an 86 year old that shoes retail for anything over $19.99, all I heard from that moment on was how anyone who'd pay more than $20 for shoes is insane, and the shoes from Giant Tiger are just as good as any other brand). So I ended up leaving them behind just so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore(which btw didn't work as she didn't stop complaining about the price the whole way home) and am massively regretting not buying them.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Apparently I have to own a numeric kodak or a cellphone to do exchanges of coupons on my Facebook french couponning group people dont trust people

And 2 people on the group tonight where ......ing another one because she have all the coupons and it is not from tear pads but she had like 15 chapmens and ect of HV COUPONS......
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Took my kids and my grandma to Value Village. Found a pair of white Birkenstocks for $12.99 and I had a card for 30% off. Footbed was dirty, but whatever it would get dirty from my feet too, but the leather and soles were perfect. I'm so excited, until my grandma sees them and starts commenting on how dirty the footbed is and how expensive they are for $12.99(sidenote don't ever try to explain to an 86 year old that shoes retail for anything over $19.99, all I heard from that moment on was how anyone who'd pay more than $20 for shoes is insane, and the shoes from Giant Tiger are just as good as any other brand). So I ended up leaving them behind just so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore(which btw didn't work as she didn't stop complaining about the price the whole way home) and am massively regretting not buying them.
    Should have taken a trip over to Softmoc and showed her the $120 Birks
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    With the walking I do, a pair of stylers from GT are destroyed in a month. In pieces, I swear!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Should have taken a trip over to Softmoc and showed her the $120 Birks
    OMG I'd never hear the end of it. The funniest thing is she was looking at dresses for my youngest and found one of those $5.95 cotton dresses from H&M marked at $7.99 and wanted to get it for dd because that was a "reasonable" price. Even I won't pay more than $3.99 for any kids clothes from thrift stores.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Candini and 2 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The local council have new garbage trucks...the ones that have extendable arms on one side and empty the bins automatically..I still have to put my recycle stuff out before 8 am but it now doesn't get picked up until 4 pm and 7.30 pm for compostables and recyclables respectively

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Witnessing someone have a phlegmy cough all over the produce at the grocery store.

The person is driving hella slow in front of your taxi.

My iPod died after 7 months. FYI don't buy apple products from Walmart
    JadeAngel, Ciel and Aquaria like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

My iPod died after 7 months. FYI don't buy apple products from Walmart
    Wow, that is a very short iPod life span. I have owned many Apple gadgets and my first iPod lasted 2 1/2 years. Current iPod is still going since October 2013.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information