User Tag List

Page 496 of 654 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

L
    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Witnessing someone have a phlegmy cough all over the produce at the grocery store.

The person is driving hella slow in front of your taxi.

My iPod died after 7 months. FYI don't buy apple products from Walmart
    You will get a new iPod from Apple because the manufacture warranty is good for a year if I correctly
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, Candini and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    OMG I'd never hear the end of it. The funniest thing is she was looking at dresses for my youngest and found one of those $5.95 cotton dresses from H&M marked at $7.99 and wanted to get it for dd because that was a "reasonable" price. Even I won't pay more than $3.99 for any kids clothes from thrift stores.
    I think your Grandma is okay with spending premium prices on things if it's for her grandkids or others and is afraid of spending money on herself. 30% off the $12.99 sounds like a really good deal. If she complains about it being too expensive, maybe you can say something like "Oh no, grandma, surely you deserve at least this much once in a while".

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

General you doesn't get to tell me how to spend Our/my money..

Yes it would have been cheaper to go to the cinema on Tuesday as the matinee is reduced...However I would still have to have driven over 80km each way on Tuesday despite the fact I was already in Montreal close to the cinema after dropping off Mr P on Monday. The ticket price difference wouldn't be totally be covered by the change of days until you add in the time it takes me to drive in and back again..
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

Wal-Mart Super Centers have stopped selling Hormel Compleats. Canadian Tire quit selling Saular Plus Kitty Litter a few years ago. I just wanted to get good quality products at low prices.

I have NED coupons for both of these products which are now useless for purchases or coupon trades.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tierra Lemieux View Post
    Wal-Mart Super Centers have stopped selling Hormel Compleats. Canadian Tire quit selling Saular Plus Kitty Litter a few years ago. I just wanted to get good quality products at low prices.

I have NED coupons for both of these products which are now useless for purchases or coupon trades.
    I believe SDM carries the compleats - at least I saw a variety or two last time I was in. There is hope for you yet.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went bathing suit shopping and found the perfect swimsuit at Marshalls. I loved the print, it made me feel great, was a two piece bikini with a retro style top and enough coverage that I didn't feel naked-basically everything I wanted in a bathing suit. Only problem? I couldn't fill out the top(like I could probably stick a melon in each cup and still have room). I've been looking for a bathing suit since April and I'm starting to think I should just wear leggings and a tshirt to swim in and give up.
    Ciel, Candini, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I went bathing suit shopping and found the perfect swimsuit at Marshalls. I loved the print, it made me feel great, was a two piece bikini with a retro style top and enough coverage that I didn't feel naked-basically everything I wanted in a bathing suit. Only problem? I couldn't fill out the top(like I could probably stick a melon in each cup and still have room). I've been looking for a bathing suit since April and I'm starting to think I should just wear leggings and a tshirt to swim in and give up.
    Holla itty bitty titty committee! I bought a dress from Guess in a size small the other day and the chest fabric is so baggy on me. Like who weighs 100lbs and has a DD chest?
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Holla itty bitty titty committee! I bought a dress from Guess in a size small the other day and the chest fabric is so baggy on me. Like who weighs 100lbs and has a DD chest?
    I know! Generally if you wear smaller sizes you don't have much up top. It's like I need to invest in implants just to fill out most shirts lol.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Candini and 2 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Tried to get the deal on Finish Power and Free (From Home Hardware) and had no such luck...

Went to WalMart, and they didn't carry the size but the same variety

Went to Home Depot, and they didn't carry the variety but the same size

Went right to Home Hardware trying to get it there figuring it was my best bet and they had them...

But they said a no go to the coupons , could've gotten it with just the CO51 offer, but I want to save the most possible and we have enough dishwasher pods for quite a while anyways.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl, Cata and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just being pancaked by the heat. I know some people live for this kind of hot/humid weather but not me. At least some laundry drying benefits from the weather conditions.
    Come on, rain from that 30% chance of precipitation today. Clouds did give me 3 drops to see on my walk today!
    JadeAngel, lecale, Candini and 5 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Just being pancaked by the heat.
    I am pretty well trapped indoors and pent up. I get heat stroke really easily and attacks of akithesia when I get dehydrated (meds related) so I just can't do it. We really need some better weather so I can get out of jail.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have the opposite problem as lecale and Ciel... there isn't enough heat for me. I sat outside all weekend at a baseball tournament and enjoyed every minute of it. Oh sure, I sat under my umbrella and didn't have enough energy to clap but at least I wasn't cold. So my rant is that summer is way too short.
    Natalka, lecale, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I have the opposite problem as lecale and Ciel... there isn't enough heat for me. I sat outside all weekend at a baseball tournament and enjoyed every minute of it. Oh sure, I sat under my umbrella and didn't have enough energy to clap but at least I wasn't cold. So my rant is that summer is way too short.
    Too much sun, too much boobs...can I RAOK this stuff??? I really wish I could share the "wealth" lol
    JadeAngel, GoJays, Candini and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

These freaking hormones have got to stop! I can't take much more and I feel so bad for DH. If I'm not trying to kill him, I'm bawling at the drop of a hat.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

How many times have you gone to the grocery stores these days and not had money for the carts?

My neighbour had a fistful of foreign change left over from vacations and didn't know what to do with it. I know - I picked out the quarter and loonie sized pieces and put one of each in my purse so I now always have change (that I can't spend) that will work a cart.

Maybe I will get fancy and have my darling drill holes in the edge of them so I can put them on a keychain.

Thread Information