User Tag List

Page 396 of 654 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Such is life....I have never been the type to try and fit into a clique, going back to when I was in school. Why compromise on your own happiness if you don't like a certain habit or lifestyle e.g. clutter, messy person, smoker, drunk, gambler?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    we'd be incredibly incompatible then...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    People that don't shower daily
    People that continue to use phone whilst driving
    People that buy fake designer stuff (bags, clothes, shoes)...why bother if you can't afford the real McCoy?
    People that are not "seniors" i.e. age 65, playing the senior card just to get stuff e.g. cheaper coffee at MacDonalds
    People using disability sticker just to park in that spot
    I'm 33 and someone at a grocery store till offered me a seniors discount last month....and I know I don't look like a senior

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'd open a dispute with eBay over that. With their duties are way more than you'd pay anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I bought a purse on eBay, paid duties through the global shipping program and the seller didn't print the label through paypal so now I'm probably going to get charged duties on top of what I already paid for them. GRRR

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Again....if you are buying from a private seller vice a big box store, the price can be dropped a bit. I get sent things monthly from across the pond from family, so I know how it works. I also use to send stuff here before I moved here. I also send stuff to family in the US
    It could. Some sellers won't do it because it's illegal. Sometimes a package is marked lower by a family member, price tags removed but size tags still on or still in the original package and customs will research the value. Other times you get lucky and things you were expecting to be charged customs on slide through.
    Maybe I just have crappy customs luck.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Such is life....I have never been the type to try and fit into a clique, going back to when I was in school. Why compromise on your own happiness if you don't like a certain habit or lifestyle e.g. clutter, messy person, smoker, drunk, gambler?
    shrugs...that way you can miss out on some incredible people.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My neigbour who does partys and play lound music every single night even if we are in a coop and the rule for noise is eleven pm. Such a pain for sleep
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

your opinions and responses really crack me up! Thanks for the laughs. I'm sooo happy I am married to someone whom likes food as do I. Nothing wrong with sitting around with your hubby and eating and sharing laughs. Just because we don't run the marathon and wear spandex doesn't mean we're lazy people. please think twice before stereotyping, and throwing your opinions everywhere.

Some of us men are good for that. I can never live with someone that just wants to stuff their face / are not very active / sit around and watch shows / and let themselves go. There is a lot of false advertisement out there...once people get married, they see it as free for all with food. Same way I could never live with a smoker, pet owner or heavy drinker

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I fail to see how a druggie, gambler, pathological liar, messy, smoker...can be "incredibly" beneficial to me, if there is a chance they will turn into a liability in the future ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    shrugs...that way you can miss out on some incredible people.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey...you don't have to like my opinions, but this is a public forum and not me coming up to you saying it to you. See the difference here? However, you have decided to quote me and direct your comments at me...if you and your hubby like food, good for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    your opinions and responses really crack me up! Thanks for the laughs. I'm sooo happy I am married to someone whom likes food as do I. Nothing wrong with sitting around with your hubby and eating and sharing laughs. Just because we don't run the marathon and wear spandex doesn't mean we're lazy people. please think twice before stereotyping, and throwing your opinions everywhere.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess my point of having family that send me stuff across the pond, made you realize that you aren't the only one that has family send them stuff. Like I said, I also send Canadian goodies across the pond and to the US .....all the time. They are yet to be dinged because of the effort I put into sending

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It could. Some sellers won't do it because it's illegal. Sometimes a package is marked lower by a family member, price tags removed but size tags still on or still in the original package and customs will research the value. Other times you get lucky and things you were expecting to be charged customs on slide through.
    Maybe I just have crappy customs luck.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A lot of men my age look way older than I do, and that could just be down to genetics or the fact that they don't look after themselves. My point is.....a lot of people don't look their age, younger or older

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I'm 33 and someone at a grocery store till offered me a seniors discount last month....and I know I don't look like a senior

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A lot of men my age look way older than I do, and that could just be down to genetics or the fact that they don't look after themselves. My point is.....a lot of people don't look their age, younger or older
    I am 31, and, I look like I am a teen/kid lol! You know how many people think I am a teenager? It's embarrassing because they think I am some young kid who doesn't know anything about life etc.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

This is a public forum, but lately seems like your opinion is spewed all over every comment that is made. -- some not so nice, and disrespectful.

Hey...you don't have to like my opinions, but this is a public forum and not me coming up to you saying it to you. See the difference here? However, you have decided to quote me and direct your comments at me...if you and your hubby like food, good for both of you.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not that I doubt you, but let me be the judge of that It's a double edge sword isn't it? You feel good that you look younger, then you have people that treat you based on you looking younger. Nobody ever gets my age right i.e. I am always placed in a lower bracket. It helps that I look after myself (am not a gym rat) by eating well, run everyday (in shorts vice spandex), can still complete a full marathon under 3hrs at my age, don't have a beer gut / muffin top

Good for you though sister

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I am 31, and, I look like I am a teen/kid lol! You know how many people think I am a teenager? It's embarrassing because they think I am some young kid who doesn't know anything about life etc.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You might be reading more into it because of your perceptions. However, you know you can ignore my posts without having to tell me that "you have me on ignore"?

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    This is a public forum, but lately seems like your opinion is spewed all over every comment that is made. -- some not so nice, and disrespectful.

Thread Information