User Tag List

Page 36 of 654 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i'm really annoyed by the people who post in this site that aren't really saying anything, or if they do it's complete random gibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with the original post. I just saw a post about someone needing help analyzing handwriting, which is ok in itself, but it was posted in a coupon thread. Either they're practicing their English skills (you're failing) or they're just getting in their required minimum posts before they can start flooding the site with spam. Either way, it really pisses me off.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I just went for an hour walk and now I have dumb short tan lines on my legs
    shmeelady and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I just went for an hour walk and now I have dumb short tan lines on my legs
    Yahoo!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you know what?

I don't like people who lose there temper when driving. I'm slow and I don't rush anything... get over it.
    xox2010 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I got rushed to the hospital tonight. I had severe chest pains, sweeting like crazy, could not talk well, bend over or put my clothes on. Woke up my friend, he saw me, freaked out, we both thought I was suffering a heart attack!!

turns out, I ate too much popcorn with a dr pepper and This caused severe stomach cramping of some sort. Nurse even had put these weird stickers all over my chest like they were going to do something to me.

Im so embarrased! Good night!
    Natalka, GoJays and shmeelady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    So I got rushed to the hospital tonight. I had severe chest pains, sweeting like crazy, could not talk well, bend over or put my clothes on. Woke up my friend, he saw me, freaked out, we both thought I was suffering a heart attack!!

turns out, I ate too much popcorn with a dr pepper and This caused severe stomach cramping of some sort. Nurse even had put these weird stickers all over my chest like they were going to do something to me.

Glad you are okay.
    GoJays and vesper like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gee, vesper - very glad you are okay!

The stickers were for electrodes to do an ECG to check your heart.
    Angela273, GoJays and vesper like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Glad to hear it was a false alarm but good thing you went to the hospital anyways. Too many people ignore symptoms and it's too late.

On that note maybe leave the Dr. Pepper for polishing the chrome on your car and stick to water.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yikes hope that is all it was.Glad your okay and don't be embarrassed better safe than sorry.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vesper - glad to hear you're okay.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

All kidding aside though. This is the problem with many people , they feel embarrassed or they don't want to "bother" anyone.

My dad had a terrible chest cold and he has asthma, this was many years ago, I finally told him I am calling 911 because he could barely breath, turned out he had pneumonia and could have died.

Lesson 2 - I had a reaction to antibiotics and my throat was slowly closing over but stupid me did not call 911 I drove downtown myself waited inline like everyone and almost died lol. The Doctor told me NEVER hesitate to call 911 she said FFS people call 911 for a hangnail if you are not breathing properly it's an emergency.

You know vesper chest pain, vomiting and sweating are classic signs of a heart attach but many people ignore them, yes it can be other things but better to be safe than sorry.

end of sermon, go in peace

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Smartsource.ca and Java, I should not have to uninstall and reinstall java everytime I want to print a coupon. Especially when i just uninstalled and reinstalled it less than 10 minutes ago to print a coupon from the damn site.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My neighbour.
    I am sitting in my house trying to listen to an online lecture and cannot concentrate because all this man does is stand outside his house and SCREAMS at everyone. His wife, his kids, his "customers".....buddy, you are really irritating.
    vesper likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    A
    You know vesper chest pain, vomiting and sweating are classic signs of a heart attach but many people ignore them, yes it can be other things but better to be safe than sorry.

end of sermon, go in peace
    Thanks everyone. I could not get dressed, so I put it off, then it got worse and it was at the point I thought I was having a heart attack, I got the second wind and put on what I could! Better embarrassed then sorry! LOL!
    GoJays and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    My neighbour.
    I am sitting in my house trying to listen to an online lecture and cannot concentrate because all this man does is stand outside his house and SCREAMS at everyone. His wife, his kids, his "customers".....buddy, you are really irritating.
    Holler at him this:
    'My boyfriend just got released from prison this morning and is trying to sleep.... you keep waking him up, he thinks you are a prison guard!'
    GoJays and i_forget like this.

Page 36 of 654 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread Information