User Tag List

Page 230 of 654 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i miss being able to hear normally
    Ciel and Decaf like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Damn snow ruined my Toronto shopping trip today, and today was the only day before Christmas that I could get someone to pick my oldest up from school so I didn't have to rush to be back.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

slipped and fell on ice yet again, back of my head cracked on the pavement.. happens at least once per winter.. idiots on the corner do not understand that home ownership comes with certain responsibilities - like making sure there isn't ice hiding under the fkn snow on your sidewalk.. stupid asshats.. i hate winter
    c_mcarthur, Ciel and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

GoJays - I couldn't 'like' your post - sorry about your owie, hope it's okay soon. I know how bad a fall can be, but I've never hurt my head, so watch out for anything odd noggin-related.
    We have a city bylaw that we have to keep our sidewalks on property and the city sidewalk in front cleared, or there are fines.

Gah, husband forgot his work phone. Hate hearing its irritating ring, plus he's not going into the office today, he went right to work on site, so I have no way to let him know. He'll just think it's peaceful, with no one calling to bother him...
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Nov 20th, 2014 at 09:43 AM.
    Ciel, GoJays, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We have the same bylaws, Nat, it's just that many people chose to ignore them. Ignore=ignorant.
    Thanks for the wishes, I've been paying attention. I woke up with a headache this morning but it was caffeine-related, or lack thereof.. lol
    Natalka, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Short version of the story....my phone got ruined, had to go get a new one last night.

Long version...in the car, the kids were trying to play with the new snow shovel, DH got mad, and spanked DS, but turns out DD had put the shovel on DS, which is why he was moving it around (and messing up daddy's line of sight out the back), and DS got so upset that he was spanked when it was DD's fault, he puked everywhere. So, he got puke all over me, and I ran everything down to the laundry, and forgot my phone was in my jacket pocket...along with the puke. So, washed it. And then had to run to the mall right before closing to get a new one.
    Sheesh...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

STILL haven't received my cheque from CO51. It's been a month and 10 days. arg.
    Ciel likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

so tired...stayed up until 6am receiving messages from a concert ( Tori Amos) that was happening live in Sydney Australia - got up at noon and still so tired - I can't do it anymore - I remember being able to stay up late and getting up the next day full of energy. Had one coffee and not doing anything for me..
    and....I hope to have a sex change done today cause I hate being female being kicked in the uterus isn't fun lol
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

@Anastasia
    I'm only 25, and I have to take a nap everyday to function... If I don't, come 7PM, I'm grouchy. And both kids were home from school today (and will be tomorrow, as well), so no nap..and it's been a loooong day...grouchy mama tonight.
    Ciel and anastasia1009 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    STILL haven't received my cheque from CO51. It's been a month and 10 days. arg.
    Oy, have you contacted them? The last one I got from them came within a week - I was amazed!
    Ciel, nessa23 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My fiance was in a car wreck tonight. Some people ran a stop sign. His brand-new (less than a year old!) car is destroyed, a total write-off. We all suspect the other car's driver may have been drinking, because how else does one blow a stop sign at full speed?

He's okay, but we don't of course know the lasting effects of his injuries.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Chantel, that's awful, hope he will be okay.
    Hopefully when the police were there, they would have checked the arse for signs of boozing.

Also hope he gets a good settlement on his vehicle - I was in an accident once when my car was a year and a half old, and luckily the settlement was very fair with our insurance.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I was feel pretty craptastic yesterday (mostly just a stomachache and tired), but it all came to a head around Midnight. Where I proceeded to puke in my hair...........
    I really want to cut my hair, but DD will get mad. -.-
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Damn snow ruined my Toronto shopping trip today, and today was the only day before Christmas that I could get someone to pick my oldest up from school so I didn't have to rush to be back.
    Ugh

My friend had to walk home from work because the transit was crap.

It was a one hour walk!!!!!

Sorry the weather sucksola

What about online shopping?
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

how awful, I hope DF is ok.

My mom was hit by a guy that ran a red light at full speed. He was not drunk. He was too busy looking at his wife in the back seat (don't know why she was there) and not at the road

Could be distracted driving. Falling asleep at the wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    My fiance was in a car wreck tonight. Some people ran a stop sign. His brand-new (less than a year old!) car is destroyed, a total write-off. We all suspect the other car's driver may have been drinking, because how else does one blow a stop sign at full speed?

He's okay, but we don't of course know the lasting effects of his injuries.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 21st, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information