User Tag List

Page 130 of 654 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I bought Coronation relish at GT a week ago for the SS offer and didn't pay tax. Perhaps an error?

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Just found out that relish is taxable. Go figure!

5.94 + tax .90 = 6.84
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I bought Coronation relish at GT a week ago for the SS offer and didn't pay tax. Perhaps an error?
    Perhaps it is an error....I've noticed that Walmart.ca charges tax on many items that I wouldn't have expected. Thanks for sharing your experience.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My rant of the day - We have been on a "Boil Water Advisory" for the whole weekend. Since Friday night we have not been able to use drinkable water from our taps. That is much more restrictive than I realized. Sunday today, and still no updates from the city of Gatineau about when we might get our clean water back. "...you don't know what you've got. Till it's gone..."

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I had to fill a prescription today for painkillers, so I get home and count them and theres only 30 the container says 40. -___-
    Now I have to mission back to the pharmacist to pick up the other 10, in the mean time I`m in pain and don`t want to take any so they don`t think I`m pulling their leg.
    Love appearing like a drug addict

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I had to fill a prescription today for painkillers, so I get home and count them and theres only 30 the container says 40. -___-
    Now I have to mission back to the pharmacist to pick up the other 10, in the mean time I`m in pain and don`t want to take any so they don`t think I`m pulling their leg.
    i would call them & tell them they short changed you. this happens to me alot..they will run out of a med & OWE me the rest.
    hope u feel better.
    ROMEO and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry that happened to you. Good for you for checking the count. I would feel exactly the same. Hope it gets cleared-up fast. (Sounds like a bit of a scam on the part of the the pharmacy.)
    Mistakes can happen, I suppose. I hope you get an apology for this. What a pain!
    ROMEO and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i would call them & tell them they short changed you. this happens to me alot..they will run out of a med & OWE me the rest.
    hope u feel better.

I did call them. Just a pain because they are not local and I can`t get them until later

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I'm sorry that happened to you. Good for you for checking the count. I would feel exactly the same. Hope it gets cleared-up fast. (Sounds like a bit of a scam on the part of the the pharmacy.)
    Mistakes can happen, I suppose. I hope you get an apology for this. What a pain!
    It did seem scam-ish . Only because the pharmacist and I debated either to take 20 or 40 and I could pick them up when I run out. With the dispensing fee it turned out cheaper just to get the 40 so we fully said 40
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'd make them deliver the rest of them to you for free. Why should you go out of your way in pain for their screw up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Candini and GatineauGirl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Paid 18.93 for a replacement coffee pot for our coffee maker. We paid 24.99 for the whole coffee maker 4 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Candini and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

rec'd 2 fake windows tech support calls this week trying to gain access to computer. told them I don't have a computer.
    Natalka, ROMEO and i_forget like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    That's pretty much EXACTLY what happened to me today! My muffler had started being loud only about 2 days ago, and suddenly today the exhaust just fell when I went over a bump! I pulled into the nearest parking lot, and luckily the back was still attached (though had I gone over a bigger bump entering the parking lot, it could have got stuck and been worse). Was on my way to meet my fiancé on his lunch break, so he had to spend his break running to meet me, crawling under my car, and attaching it using a bungee cord. I felt so bad for him No couponing for me for a while it looks like! The car would cost more to fix than it's worth, so I'm out of a car for a bit.
    If it's just the pipe,you could probably do a elcheapo fix on it using an empty tin can and some JB weld or Aluminum foil duct tape.Under $20.00 bucks,and it ought to get you by until you can afford a proper repair job.Been there,done that.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    If it's just the pipe,you could probably do a elcheapo fix on it using an empty tin can and some JB weld or Aluminum foil duct tape.Under $20.00 bucks,and it ought to get you by until you can afford a proper repair job.Been there,done that.
    The bottom of my car is fully rusted out so that's why it would cost more to fix than what it's worth. The rocker panels are gone from rust and I went to get new ones put on and they quoted me $2000 to basically create a new bottom of the car so they would have something to attach them to
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The look you get when you talk about couponning when some people dont know what it is....
    ROMEO and coupon girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thought I was done with this monthly problem. But oh no! Guess what showed up this morning after being gone for A YEAR!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Wolfie, grrr... and a year is the point it's supposed to be finito. Gah, at 53, I'm still waiting....

Thread Information