User Tag List

Page 232 of 654 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Canada Post left a 50.00 package on my door step while I wasn't home, but decided my 4.00 walmart order was worth taking to the post office.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

God some cashiers need a lesson in manners

Was using a coupon with no expiry date on it. She refused to accept it. I said that was fine and left the product. As I'm walking away she decides to tell me I am using a fake coupon

I was nothing but polite to you and you casually throw in a fraud accusation on my way out!!

I would complain to the store manager but he was the one who told her not to accept my "fake" coupon that was obviously torn out of a magazine
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

pneumonia.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

last night, instead of setting the coffee pot timer, i accidentally brewed a pot.. dh asked me why i was making coffee at 8:30 at night

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canada Post has now raised their prices, again - probably because storage costs have gone up as they let stuff sit around so long. Sent a small package to Brockville from Hamilton and the cost was about $14. Sent the same package to somewhere in Maine USA and the cost was under $8 (this is NOT a typo). When I asked why it was cheaper to send to the US than within Canada I was told that they send more stuff to the US - as Jack Paar used to say 'I kid you not'!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Last edited by francine1985; Thu, Nov 27th, 2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Spent the morning puking my guts out, combined with a massive headache that's going to turn into a migraine shortly, my toddler will not nap or stop screaming and my oldest has swimming lessons tonight that I have to go to cus it's the last lesson and I have to register her for the next session(there's only 1 spot left in her current level if she doesn't pass and 2 in the next level up).
    Momof3girlies and wolfwoman like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a very minimal lunch today and am now so hungry and was pretty sure my boss across the way could hear my stomach, so I went to the grocery store near my work to pick up something. Couldn't eat anything from the hot tray as it either had cheese or wasn't ready, so I picked up a salad. I get the the cash and find out that I need to pay for the dressing packet. When I question it, the cashier explains to me that they have to charge because people were taking too many. I don't understand this because I have never been charged when I go to other stores (this one is a Loblaws store). The other stores that I have bought pre-made salads from have a clear sign that says one dressing packet for a small salad and two for a large. Anything more than that and you have to pay for them. My brain can't seem to rationalize why they don't just put a sign up like this. They didn't even have a price sticker on the shelf for the packets. Would've been cheaper (per ml) for me to have bought a whole bottle of dressing and left it in the fridge at work.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Spent the morning puking my guts out, combined with a massive headache that's going to turn into a migraine shortly, my toddler will not nap or stop screaming and my oldest has swimming lessons tonight that I have to go to cus it's the last lesson and I have to register her for the next session(there's only 1 spot left in her current level if she doesn't pass and 2 in the next level up).
    *hugs* sorry you're having such a rough day. Hope you feel better soon.
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hit cleared shelves first day of a sale because it was free with coupons and everybody knew it..I hate that.
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just got an email from forever21 with a coupon code for 50% off any sale item. I went on their website and saw the nicest dress and tried to add it to my cart. The sale part of the site shut down, but the rest of the site is working. Ugh and I have to use the coupon code by tonight
    Ciel, Candini and Lyssia510 like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So in Québec we have now a coupon show at Canal Vie called ''Jamais sans mes coupons'' but the manner it is presented it is so extreme that it give to couponner a bad picture and some people will think shelves clearing is ok.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Target this morning, it was crazy. Waited in line for 20 mins with my super p**sed off that I didn't buy her singing Elsa toddler, and the guy behind me starts commenting on what I'm purchasing and then asks me if I can go grab him some pillows and a crock pot because he can't find them. And has the nerve to tell me I'm not a very nice person when I refused, told him where I found them and told him I'm sure someone who works there would be willing to help him.
    Maybe next time ask the person without a screaming toddler to help you out and you'll have more luck.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Fri, Nov 28th, 2014 at 04:03 PM.
    Ciel, Decaf, Candini and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Beyond the Rack cancelled my order & refund my money without letting me know. No email, no phone call, just my money back ordered cancelled. So disappointed as this order is supposed to be a gift for my great niece.

When I called them they said they could not get the quantity from their seller, so it became OOS even though I did place an order and can still order the item on the web today. Then they said it's a computer glitch.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    I just got an email from forever21 with a coupon code for 50% off any sale item. I went on their website and saw the nicest dress and tried to add it to my cart. The sale part of the site shut down, but the rest of the site is working. Ugh and I have to use the coupon code by tonight

Forever21 is the worst for shopping online. They only have like 4 sales online per year so everyone floods to it. I pretty much figured websites would be just as slow as in store so I did some shopping yesterday.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information