User Tag List

Page 272 of 654 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Everything in my life is going wrong and all my things broke...now it is the tv...make me depress ...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I don't want to scare you, but I had all 4 of mine removed, 2 were impacted.. fully awake, and it was one of the most awful experiences i've ever gone through.
    If I could go back in time I would have paid the difference to be put under.
    Like I said I'm not trying to scare you but it is VERY VERY uncomfortable exeperience IMHO.

good to know...i appreciate your honesty. Being put under really freaks me out as well so I guess I am going to have to really think about it. I'm hoping it won't be too awful, but everyone reacts differently. I have heard the needles and the sounds are the worst part, did you feel pain while there were extracting them?
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why is it that I have to be the one that always has to "accommodate" everyone's schedules, lives, food preferences, hobbies, interests, etc.? Never once has anyone ever had to change/alter or accommodate me. Ugh FML.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The woman in the supermarket who checked each and every package of meat starting with the steak and working her way long the pork chops and then chicken pieces before returning to the steaks...I had to wait several minutes before being able to get to the fridges becuse she was totally blocking the way.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gateway Meat Market is like that. You walk in the door and you're basically in a slow procession to the check outs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    The woman in the supermarket who checked each and every package of meat starting with the steak and working her way long the pork chops and then chicken pieces before returning to the steaks...I had to wait several minutes before being able to get to the fridges becuse she was totally blocking the way.
    i wonder if she was in Alberta yesterday buying Kale at Superstore. She picked up every head examined it and threw and i really mean threw it to the side, watched her for about 15 kale fondles and tosses and then asked her if i could get close enough to get one and she stomped off!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    i wonder if she was in Alberta yesterday buying Kale at Superstore. She picked up every head examined it and threw and i really mean threw it to the side, watched her for about 15 kale fondles and tosses and then asked her if i could get close enough to get one and she stomped off!!
    thanks thriftygranny, that did it for me!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Ok, let's all admit it, we ALL let a little flatulance go every so often. But being scared to do it because you end up crapping yourself sucks! So after you shower and change into fresh clothing, ONLY TO HAVE IT HAPPEN AGAIN SUCKS!!!' Well, at least I was at home.
    Just call me Wolfie

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    good to know...i appreciate your honesty. Being put under really freaks me out as well so I guess I am going to have to really think about it. I'm hoping it won't be too awful, but everyone reacts differently. I have heard the needles and the sounds are the worst part, did you feel pain while there were extracting them?
    Unfortunately yes, the entire time.
    and they kept getting mad at me because I was complaining that it hurt so much.
    It was the pressure of the tugging and yanking that hurt, doesnt matter if your completely frozen, you still feel it.
    macw1960 and couponteen101 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@wolfwoman .....Oh no.....a shart!!! Yes....thank God you were at home. Hope you're having a better day today.
    Last edited by toronto166; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 09:38 AM.
    macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    @wolfwoman .....Oh no.....a shart!!! Yes....thank God you were at home. Hope you're having a better day today.
    We call them that too. LOL
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Unfortunately yes, the entire time.
    and they kept getting mad at me because I was complaining that it hurt so much.
    It was the pressure of the tugging and yanking that hurt, doesnt matter if your completely frozen, you still feel it.
    oooh, i am not looking forward to this... My dentist is really great abou making sure i am not in any pain, but it sounds like it is inevitable in the case of wisdom teeth.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Not really a rant but.....I was driving down the street and there was a guy walking along. He picked up a crumpled piece of paper off the ground, looked at it, then threw it back down on the ground. I glanced over and he fingered me! #notabumjustanass
    toronto166 likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Familly Relationship going bad and not sure about a new friendship with an ex friend
    toronto166 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Couponteen101 I had a root canal done awake years ago and they didn't numb me properly. It was the worst and now I'm terrified of the dentist. However I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was put under anesthesia. Gave me perks afterwards and I was fine.
    couponteen101 likes this.

Thread Information