User Tag List

Page 294 of 654 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok cupcakes finally finished.... rant.. i got distracted with the billion other things going on and left a batch in the oven about 5 min too long and while that would be perfectly ok for eating at home.. i just think they are a tad dark for sending to school with the kidlet (they were dark brown not golden brown) so hubby took them to work lol they are all men they won't care if they are firmly cooked vrs lightly cooked (not burned or anything)

i'm sticking the bunny bums in tomorrow before i bring them to the school i don't want the paper feet to get all oily from the butter icing
    macw1960 and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I need a new one of these ( just the plastic shelf not the glass that goes over top ) because mine is hairline cracked in 2 spots, and another break all the way through...why do they make these things out of plastic!?

I've searched the Kenmore parts site and the cheapest price is $68.00!! without tax or shipping costs ( IF they charge for shipping I have no idea, I just logged out of there very sad )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Being ID'd for a scratch ticket.... Seriously. -.-
    Its not even flattering anymore. Its actually really annoying.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    LOL i know right? I maybe almost 27 but everyone thinks i'm 19.
    I suppose I should be thankful that i'm aging slowly but it's still annoying when noone will take me seriously as an adult...

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Try- 25 with 2 kids (and the 5 year old looks 7 or 8, seriously).
    I get asked if I had her at 12.........

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    LOL i know right? I maybe almost 27 but everyone thinks i'm 19.
    I suppose I should be thankful that i'm aging slowly but it's still annoying when noone will take me seriously as an adult...
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post

I don't mind being ID'd (I'm 19 so it's fair). It's when I'm standing beside my little sister (12) trying to buy movie tickets and they try to sell us both kids tickets. that is when I get annoyed. I might look young, but I do not look 13. .....but sometimes it's nice being able to use high school bus tickets.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh I know. And I always get ID'd by the same people(literally make me take my ID out) at the same stores I've been going to for 5 years. I didn't get 12 years younger since the last time you saw me 2 days ago.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Can you repair it underneath with some epoxy and then glue in a support along the break?

I have done that sort of thing with other items and it works ok.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I need a new one of these ( just the plastic shelf not the glass that goes over top ) because mine is hairline cracked in 2 spots, and another break all the way through...why do they make these things out of plastic!?

I've searched the Kenmore parts site and the cheapest price is $68.00!! without tax or shipping costs ( IF they charge for shipping I have no idea, I just logged out of there very sad )
    Lynn49, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Washed all my slipcovers yesterday and now they are covered in dog hair already!
    Lynn49, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Oh I know. And I always get ID'd by the same people(literally make me take my ID out) at the same stores I've been going to for 5 years. I didn't get 12 years younger since the last time you saw me 2 days ago.
    maybe you have a stalker and they are secretly trying to memorize your address?
    macw1960, Candini and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    I had my DD with me, shes 4 but looks older. Same thing, YES I had my kid when I was 14 or younger, duh. /end sarcasm

I went back later and they`re like Ohh we had an issue a girl used a fake ID and we got fined $5000 (For cigarettes)
    Use your discretion? I have a kid, I`m paying with AMEX.. like how young do you think I am lol *rolls eyes*

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Go to stores that buy used fridges or repair them.. they often have extra parts kicking around.. you may be able to get it at a fraction of the cost.. even post on kijiji or craigslist.. put the word out.. one will appear..

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

macw1960 and walkonby like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I had a (informal) job interview today and absolutely fell in love with the organisation. They do awesome work and our community is so lucky to have them. I would be so so so thrilled to work for them. But they didn't really have any vacancies for jobs that I would like to do. So I walked away from it a bit...I dunno, confused? Let down? The ball is in my court now and I need to decide if I should just take a shot at working part-time with them, hopefully they will see my potential and dedication to want to offer me a full time one? I hate gambling.

I don't know what to think. My brain can't process anything right now.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I had a (informal) job interview today and absolutely fell in love with the organisation. They do awesome work and our community is so lucky to have them. I would be so so so thrilled to work for them. But they didn't really have any vacancies for jobs that I would like to do. So I walked away from it a bit...I dunno, confused? Let down? The ball is in my court now and I need to decide if I should just take a shot at working part-time with them, hopefully they will see my potential and dedication to want to offer me a full time one? I hate gambling.

With your foot in the door who knows where it might lead.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post

If you take the part time job you may very well end up in a full time position that you like.

Thread Information