User Tag List

Page 353 of 654 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingMan View Post
    I know they did this a while ago but Walmart got rid of free shipping with no minimum order and now you can only get it delivered to canada post for free but you need to PRINT OUT THE EMAIL THEY SEND TO YOU AND SHOW THEM YOUR ID! I remember getting pick-up slips in my mailbox and you would have to just bring those in and give you the package to anyone in your household but you you need a "letter of authorization" with a whole bunch of information and stuff.... ugh. Is there anywhere left in canada with free shipping with no minimum purchase?
    If you have a smart phone you can just show them the email on your phone.
    As for ID I've always had to show ID when picking up packages with the paper slip and I've never been able to pick up dh's packages without the authorization letter from him.
    Lots of places regularly offer free shipping with no minimum promotions but it's mostly clothing/accessory stores.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Just finished at the dentist. And as much as I dont like having dental work done, my dentist is seriously the nicest.

The bad news is I need a filling replaced and if the shoppers mouth guard continues to give me issues I will need on of those as well. Boo.
    ROMEO, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Sorry to hear couponteen101......
    ROMEO, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When my dad is acting like a child when I say something
    Sounds like my own father! Mine was being a pest and making comments while I was trying to relevel the soil under four sidewalk pavers this morning. He does not understand displacement-when snow heap hits the pavers, one side of the pavers goes down while other side goes up. He was thinking I was trying to direct water towards the basement (what??).
    ROMEO, sampler and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Sounds like my own father! Mine was being a pest and making comments while I was trying to relevel the soil under four sidewalk pavers this morning. He does not understand displacement-when snow heap hits the pavers, one side of the pavers goes down while other side goes up. He was thinking I was trying to direct water towards the basement (what??).

I have no idea about anything you said, but I would have agreed with you because I have no idea about anything you said.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was in my local Superstore and these two women were at the coupon board. I was standing right beside them while they ripped off the entire packet of coupons for at least two things. I just shook my head and left.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My dad can act like a kid. He does not see when someone's busy not to annoy them. And while it's easy for him to make remarks about the pavers, the fact remains that they needed the soil under them flattened as there were some steep angles to pavers as the snow's kinetic energy forced the pavers to move down on one side but also move the dirt up under the other side of the pavers.

A big pile of snow falling fast on pavers can alter a walkway pretty darn quickly. And I'm not keen in winter to shovel snow then fight frozen ground and pavers to flatten the lot again.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2015 at 04:53 PM.
    ROMEO, sampler, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

With the shortage of snowfall this past winter, the city is now asking residents to restrict their water usage by 30%. Meanwhile they are thinking of approving a waterslide park. Even if the water is reused, it would still require a lot of extra water due to evaporation, etc. I think the city needs to care for the residents before they care about attractions. Our water already costs enough, I cannot imagine the price increases if they start allowing businesses that would use quite a bit of water.
    ROMEO, cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Still on the hunt for hay bales for my horses. If we can't find any, we may have to put them down. In the meantime, people have started stealing bales from any place that isn't fenced in.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wolfie, hoping you can find some soon! How many horses do you have?

http://www.producer.com/1995/07/hay-...hern-prairies/

http://www.horsejournals.com/feeding...g-hay-shortage
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Still on the hunt for hay bales for my horses. If we can't find any, we may have to put them down. In the meantime, people have started stealing bales from any place that isn't fenced in.
    Oh I really hope you don't have to, that's so sad. I'm not sure if this will help, but there are some for sale on the Alberta agriculture page here: https://www.agric.gov.ab.ca/app68/ha...0Sale&cat1=Hay
    ROMEO and wolfwoman like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Its 3 am and I cannot sleep, it hurts to move. I cant breathe, sit, or stand due to pressure pains from the baby. Sigh 4 more weeks....hopefully sooner.
    ROMEO and frugallegemom like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Its 3 am and I cannot sleep, it hurts to move. I cant breathe, sit, or stand due to pressure pains from the baby. Sigh 4 more weeks....hopefully sooner.

ohh how i remember those days... and my kid is now 7 and i still remember those days... i think i went 5 months on practically no sleep i was a walking zombie i'd be awake for 18-24 hours then pass out on the couch for maybe 3-4 hours then be then repeat and i ached all over i could barely walk because my hip hurt soo much.. i even remember having a crying meltdown in my maternity doc's office because i just needed to sleep.. fingers crossed you have an early healthy babe!
    ROMEO and nursegirl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I have developed a click in my jaw from grinding my teeth at night, and now I have to go back to the dentist to sort the situation out. It gives me a bad headache everyday so I really hope the solution is affordable and easy. I can't afford to give the dentist any more money this year or ever again for that money…I'm really regretting not going into dentistry.
    Did the dentist suggest wearing an insert at night? Like the ones you wear when playing sports?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had no idea there was a hay shortage! Gosh, I grew up all my life with horses. Race horses as well as Pony Club/4H and pleasure riders. I put my personal pony that I grew up with down a few years ago so I am out of the loop. We were lucky to be able grow our own hay in the middle of our training track. I hope everything works out for you and your horses. They are expensive in the best of times....I can only imagine what is weighing on you at this time.
    ROMEO and wolfwoman like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information