User Tag List

Page 480 of 654 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ They're super fast , never did hear back about my Nigerian friends going wild with airline tickets at Christmas on my expense...

Glad it got sorted out!
    Natalka, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who throw their fast food garbage out the window as they're driving. The world is not your garbage pail.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Cashiers questioning every single frikin coupon. The amount of time I corrected the cashier today that it said OR not AND and therefore I didn't need two products to use the coupon was mind boggling!!! I'm all for being thorough but holy smokes! Please read it before you try to tell me j can't use it! Add that with two kids, and trying to make sure she used my reusable bags and not the plastic ones I was so thrown off! Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

ONCE AGAIN, UPSET WITH FLYPP!!!!!!

The flyer for Independent is showing Klondike Bars for $2.99 on sale while Zehrs was showing them form $2.49 on a flash sale. Decided to check the Smart Canucks flyer to see If it was another mistake and lord behold, Independent DOES have them for $2.49 on a flash sale. Glad I decided to look BEFORE the sale was over and miss out on them. So pissed still that I missed out on making money on Bologna and Country Naturals Hot Dogs!!!
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Could it be that your location is off on your app. I live in a small town and we are considered "North" when it comes to flyers but when I go to a larger town 30 minutes away they are considered "GTA" and have different sales. So I have to make sure my apps are set to the area I am shopping in.

Personally I have found the Loblaw Banner stores the worst for this. The two No Frills Flyers are usually completely different especially on Meat and Flash Sales. One week locally we had Beef/Pork Blend on Sale our store was out went to the one further away to find out they were offering Chicken Thighs and Beef/Pork Blend would be the following week for them.

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    ONCE AGAIN, UPSET WITH FLYPP!!!!!!

The flyer for Independent is showing Klondike Bars for $2.99 on sale while Zehrs was showing them form $2.49 on a flash sale. Decided to check the Smart Canucks flyer to see If it was another mistake and lord behold, Independent DOES have them for $2.49 on a flash sale. Glad I decided to look BEFORE the sale was over and miss out on them. So pissed still that I missed out on making money on Bologna and Country Naturals Hot Dogs!!!
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 06:42 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sooo looking forward to fighting the long weekend traffic on my way home tonight. God i love living in the GTA!
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fed up with my effing OCD. So damn tired from lack of sleep (chronic insomnia) too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Old Navy and their inconsistant sizing! Went to get my three year old a new bathing suit because she outgrew her old one(that I just bought two months ago). Grab the next size up, too small, try the next size, fits perfectly. On our way out I grab the two of the exact same bathing suit in a different colour in the same size as the one she tried on. Decide to double check when I get home that they fit before I wash them, one is too small, the other is too big! These are the same freaking bathing suit, in a size 5(she normally wears a size 3 and is barely 30 lbs), just different colours and only ONE fits.
    Ciel, Candini and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i guess when the vacuum starts smoking is a good sign to stop cleaning
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i guess when the vacuum starts smoking is a good sign to stop cleaning
    Ho boy! The neighbour's kid vacuumed so vigourously that she vacuumed the cord, split it, and created a shower of sparks. My guy had to come the rescue and repair the cord for them but wow, vacuum terrors! I never knew it could be so threatening.
    Tweets77, Ciel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I have made 3 corded and 2 central vacs die miserable deaths in all my 40 years of vacuuming! ( Not proud...just sayin")
    Ciel and lecale like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I have made 3 corded and 2 central vacs die miserable deaths in all my 40 years of vacuuming! ( Not proud...just sayin")
    that sucks.......you know someone would have posted that, might as well have been moi! ha ha Sorry about all the vacuum deaths
    Tweets77, Ciel and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

My DH was pissed at the time ....but didn't complain too much. He'd rather a clean house than a dirty one. I also have allergies so he gets the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    that sucks.......you know someone would have posted that, might as well have been moi! ha ha Sorry about all the vacuum deaths
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Ho boy! The neighbour's kid vacuumed so vigourously that she vacuumed the cord, split it, and created a shower of sparks. My guy had to come the rescue and repair the cord for them but wow, vacuum terrors! I never knew it could be so threatening.
    I have a fear of microwaves since mine caused a house fire. Never owned one since.

Terrifying household appliances!
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    People who throw their fast food garbage out the window as they're driving. The world is not your garbage pail.
    Am seeing an uptick of smashed glass liquor bottles on street corners and at cemetery entrances (where there are low stone walls). Guess tire sales are about to go up for May for those who bike or drive and don't see the shards.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information