User Tag List

Page 481 of 654 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I have made 3 corded and 2 central vacs die miserable deaths in all my 40 years of vacuuming! ( Not proud...just sayin")
    I killed my last Dyson and had to send my present one to the Dyson Doctor.
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I have made 3 corded and 2 central vacs die miserable deaths in all my 40 years of vacuuming! ( Not proud...just sayin")
    I have killed...well, too many to count, cordless vacuums.
    To be fair, one of them it was just Bissell kept replacing it with the same model, and the same problem kept happening (the bottom brush part would fall off and the cording would come out.
    Then moved onto Electrolux (after the Bissell incident happened 6+ times in 4 years), and I've been through..I believe it is 6. Actually, as of Thursday, I am waiting for a charger for the newest one they've sent me (which actually lasted 6 months!!), because it is not charging (though, I suspect some other issue...)
    Tweets77, macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it's not the first belt i've broken on this vacuum, it wasn't cheap when we bought it... but we've had it nearly 12 years now (bought it with wedding money) i think i've been through 3 or 4 belts now it's bee a good vacuum but i can tell it's getting tired

i keep putting off getting a new one... i really donno why.. well i do know i want a good deal lol and i kinda want a dyson... but thats not cheap lol so i have to consider all options but the research just frazzles me with it all... a part of me wants to bite the bullet and buy a dyson... but a part of me in the back of my brain keeps telling me that i could buy a cheap car for the price of a dyson
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

fortunately it died just as i was finishing vacuuming and today i was able to continue with my cleaning and wash the carpet.. that took about 2 hours (livingroom was wildly overdue)
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am preparing for nose surgery - maybe another 6 months so I am on prescription meds for allergies - Omnaris which is pretty good but now on a allergy pill called singular. Old school pill usually used for asthma and allergies. But reading the side effects are pretty scary - suicide thoughts, weeping, skin rash, pooping, not pooping and the list goes on how it changes your moods. Scary pill and I am on day 2 now so I keep wondering if I will weep out of the blue. Uggg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took Singular for a chronic nose issue ( a year with a stuffed nose ) and it cleared the problem right up and I didn't experience any of the potential side effects you mention. I hope everything goes well for you too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm a member of another forum, and most people on there are not friendly, borderline rude. Why they can't be as nice and helpful as people on here is a bit perplexing, as my post count and "newbie" label is obvious. It doesn't cost money to be nice.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I burnt my fingertip on the lawn-mover casing...
    macw1960, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Cancer and how it touches the patient's life and the life of everyone around them.. Nothing is ever the same again.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Cancer and how it touches the patient's life and the life of everyone around them.. Nothing is ever the same again.
    Don't want to like this but (((HUGS))).
    seylz_gurl, macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi dont give anymore pc points with price matching others flyers .....thats new to me
    macw1960 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I had a miscarriage roughly a month ago.. I have to and have my blood drawn every week (because they suspect a partial molar pregnancy), and while checking for my hcg levels to drop, they are also taking another vial for my iron levels.
    2 vials of blood, every Tuesday. They keep taking from the same vein!
    Last week I had a bruise for 3 days.. Now it just hurts more and more each time.
    And I received an email from my doctor that I need to go back again next week, because it's still not below 5... :'(

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Goddess, I am so sorry for your loss.

At the lab, perhaps you just tell them where you want the blood drawn from, not let them choose.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

many coupons are printable now a days.. printer ink costs a lot of money.. many stores need colour ones cuz they think they are photocopied otherwise.... colour is most expensive... grrrrr... is the cost of printing coupons outweigh the use of them? I'm not sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

agree with Toronto mayor we cannot afford expo 2025 games. we don't need "bread and circuses" please put that money towards hospitals and infrastructure.
    GoJays, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information