User Tag List

Page 530 of 654 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    $8.00 to mail 4 cards and $170.00 to mail 3 packages
    Holy moly!!! 😱😱😱😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    $8.00 to mail 4 cards and $170.00 to mail 3 packages
    Two weeks before Halloween I mailed my friends daughter a pair of socks. Toddler socks, not big, not in a oversized envelope, not heavy. Put two stamps on the envelope and shoved it in the mail. It was returned to me 2 1/2 weeks later saying I needed an extra $6.85 in postage. For a pair of socks! Going two cities away.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The postal counter staff at Shoppers will put envelopes into that acrylic 2cm ruler opening just to verify that the envie does or does not qualify for the stamps I will buy for the envelope. Learned from that one time to buy my padded envies in advance along with stamps and figure out my own postage.

Today, the Universe put Mom into my rant path. She came to me to ask if I have moved her gloves. Cue my temper, when I start to remind her she did not wear any when we went shopping on Monday ( I took her small umbrella off the living room closet shelf) and she did go out on weekend. Did she leave them in someone's car, did she check the shelf in livingroom closet. I try was her response; I reply you did not try, did you? Fuming, I go upstairs and pull almost everything (don't need the vacuum bag wrapper) down onto carpet. Cue swear words-her three pairs of gloves were in the mix of knitted slippers, scarves and three hats. She gets mad at me for being mad but does not acknowledge her gear is her responsibility when I push those gloves into her hands. Told her to leave me alone.

How many bottles of pop should I buy at Rexall?? Last day for AM 99 cents offer-I'm thinking 6 bottles as I may need more than 1 bottle for today. I'm so angry-there are so many little things the parents figure someone else can do and they don't have to. Messes go on and on.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Dec 1st, 2016 at 02:45 PM.
    Newfiescreech and Linda Evans like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

New rims and snow tires for the truck - $1600. Where's my sad-face emoji?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Pancake syrup and milk all over the inside of an unwashable backpack(it lights up and there's no way to remove the battery pack to wash it).
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Today, I met father of this very rude/arrogant person and father was way more arrogant so I know where this d*&&ness comes from

#GeneticJerks
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    New rims and snow tires for the truck - $1600. Where's my sad-face emoji?

Ouch! That pinches, doesn't it? May they keep you (and the other drivers on the road with you) safe for many years to come!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

at walmart - watching a woman return every single product on the checkout 51 list - I was behind her and pulled up my checkout 51 list and she had almost every product. I go up to the counter and say she is returning it because she made money from an app - cashier says oh they know every week they print off the list - so head office already contacted the app and now they can send the transaction number of the receipt to checkout so they can ask for further proof or cancel it. Cashier said they get at least 5 or 6 a day of women returning products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    at walmart - watching a woman return every single product on the checkout 51 list - I was behind her and pulled up my checkout 51 list and she had almost every product. I go up to the counter and say she is returning it because she made money from an app - cashier says oh they know every week they print off the list - so head office already contacted the app and now they can send the transaction number of the receipt to checkout so they can ask for further proof or cancel it. Cashier said they get at least 5 or 6 a day of women returning products.
    Well frig that seems like way too much work lmao! I can't believe some people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ That's just horrid!
    Newfiescreech, JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you need to catch up on the last several years of gossip, the toy aisle in WalSmart on a Saturday in December isn't the best place to do so.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Christmas music... for the love of God make it stop... I listen to it all day at work (unintentionally, of course) then to do groceries after work, it's playing there too!

Mariah Carrey makes my ears bleed.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Christmas music... for the love of God make it stop... I listen to it all day at work (unintentionally, of course) then to do groceries after work, it's playing there too!

Mariah Carrey makes my ears bleed.
    OMG!!!!!! You t00? I'm considering wearing noise blocking headphones.
    Just call me Wolfie

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you have to play Christmas music....please play the same song through out the store.And not have areas where two or more songs are conflicting

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If it's not the Christmas music, it's the volume of the music playing in stores, then the poor staff have to basically shriek into their phone sets to get heard on the public address system for assistance from another employee. There is merit in a reduced volume aka background effect for music. Add 6 or more checkout cash registers beeping, customers talking, phones cranking whatever sounds--Staples needs to offer retail customers a That was easy button to cut down the acoustic overload. Where do I press?
    Frank Sinatra was crooning at semi-loud level in Fortinos -it almost made me want to put my basket down and walk out but I needed groceries.
    wolfwoman likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information