User Tag List

Page 563 of 654 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Linda, they probably will.
    Newfiescreech and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    crap all over my brag and then slyly place " lol " at the end of your insensitive comment? Screw you!
    Who was the wanker that would do that to our dear Walks?
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

There are so many days that I just want to send a dybbuk box to each person that deserves it ( in my opinion).
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

boiler died on wednesday... we are now at day 5 no hot water... waiting for the call from the plumber saying the new boiler has arrived (hubby is building manager/caretaker).. then add to that some very snarky people living in the building complaining because there's no hot water... i'm sorry a boiler for building is not something readily available on home depots shelves, it needs to be ordered in.. we cannot physically make things move faster in transit.. i get it boiling water to have a bath sucks but we're all having to deal with it! (heck i have had to call up a friend to use her shower)
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The world just keeps throwing more and more s**t at me, tired of being strong and having to keep it together for my kids when all I want to do is lay in bed and cry.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

pming you girl <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    The world just keeps throwing more and more s**t at me, tired of being strong and having to keep it together for my kids when all I want to do is lay in bed and cry.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Midnightly;6778527]boiler died on wednesday... we are now at day 5 no hot water... waiting for the call from the plumber saying the new boiler has arrived (hubby is building manager/caretaker).. then add to that some very snarky people living in the building complaining because there's no hot water... i'm sorry a boiler for building is not something readily available on home depots shelves, it needs to be ordered in.. we cannot physically make things move faster in transit.. i get it boiling water to have a bath sucks but we're all having to deal with it! (heck i have had to call up a friend to use her shower)[/QUOTE

i feel your pain! A few years back our brand new...less than one month old hot water heater stopped working... Home Depot gave us all kinds of trouble..took 28 days to replace it. No hot water for 28 days. I called the store mgr every day for 28 days and he would not come to the phone. So pissed! , needless to say lowes or Rona or copps gets my business now
    Last edited by scouponer; Mon, Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at Rexall today. Saw Lindt chocolate bars with $2 off mgr stickers. Short dated for May 30th. They are on sale 3/$10 so I think great $1.33 each. Pick up 3 take to cash. Cashier says I can have the sale price or the $2 off but not both! Grrrr! I thought the whole point is to try to get rid of short dated
    product. Oh well my waistline thanks me for not buying

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Was at Rexall today. Saw Lindt chocolate bars with $2 off mgr stickers. Short dated for May 30th. They are on sale 3/$10 so I think great $1.33 each. Pick up 3 take to cash. Cashier says I can have the sale price or the $2 off but not both! Grrrr! I thought the whole point is to try to get rid of short dated
    product. Oh well my waistline thanks me for not buying
    How nice of the cashier to let those chocolate bars expire in the store then they get $0 dollars.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Sunburns. Purple sunburns at that I have a feeling my skin won`t peel but actually split and blister
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Upset with my University as I think they put in my OSAP extension for the Spring/Summer incorrectly...

I did an estimate for my upcoming school term and It showed that I was eligible for $7,606 ($3,499 Grants. $4,107 Loans), based on my mothers income.

Got an email today saying that my OSAP has been approved, so I go to check how much it is and it is only $3,821 ($3,051 Grants, $770 Loans)?!?

Not nearly enough to cover my schooling for this semester, so I have to go to my school's OSAP office and see what the heck happened to cause my OSAP to be cut in half. Knowing them they probably made a mistake as they have in the past, like when they incorrectly told me how much to pay for my last term of schooling and all of a sudden I owed the school more (Only $45, but still) after I gave them a $4000+ cheque. Hopefully I will get this figured out and get my proper OSAP funding to pay for school, probably won't be using the Brock OSAP extension again, will just submit another OSAP application manually as for them to not screw it up again.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Upset with my University as I think they put in my OSAP extension for the Spring/Summer incorrectly...

I did an estimate for my upcoming school term and It showed that I was eligible for $7,606 ($3,499 Grants. $4,107 Loans), based on my mothers income.

Got an email today saying that my OSAP has been approved, so I go to check how much it is and it is only $3,821 ($3,051 Grants, $770 Loans)?!?

Not nearly enough to cover my schooling for this semester, so I have to go to my school's OSAP office and see what the heck happened to cause my OSAP to be cut in half. Knowing them they probably made a mistake as they have in the past, like when they incorrectly told me how much to pay for my last term of schooling and all of a sudden I owed the school more (Only $45, but still) after I gave them a $4000+ cheque. Hopefully I will get this figured out and get my proper OSAP funding to pay for school, probably won't be using the Brock OSAP extension again, will just submit another OSAP application manually as for them to not screw it up again.
    Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the free tuition for September 2017 will help you out.
    https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2017/...-students.html
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and johnb56789 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the free tuition for September 2017 will help you out.
    https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2017/...-students.html
    Yeah, I should be eligible under the new OSAP system for more in the ways of grants to help pay for school. Nice thing is it is always more than I need for the year, so I should have some OSAP overage. However, they are getting rid of the Tuition Tax Credits which was a big help in my parents taxes, get one of one thing and lose one of another

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Tuition credits remain for those who are carrying them forward or have to pay tuition; it's the textbook and education amounts, however little, that still are history for 2017.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Having to pay $250.00 for 2 bras
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information