User Tag List

Page 709 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 19998
Like Tree121116Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #10621
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,907
    Likes Received
    10923
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    where did you get 20% off coupon for childrens place?
    I guess they changed their promo but when you enter you email address in store with purchase they email you a 20% off coupon now.

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  2. #10622
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,295
    Likes Received
    9029
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Back from RCSS with *most* of my shop for this week done!!

    Dove Single Bars (24 Women, 6 Men): $30.00(In-store 10/$10) - 10%($3.00) = $30.51 - $24(12 @ $2 WUB2) - $6(6 @ $1.50 REDUCED) = $0.51 (Was hoping for better than free, but the Men coupon got reduced, still an incredible deal none the less)
    Oral-B & Crest (8): $8.00(PM NF) - 10%($0.80) = $8.14 - $8.00(4 @ $2 WUB2) + 1,600Pts(400/$2) =
    -$1.46
    Mini Wheats Harvest Blueberry (2): $5.98(PM Metro) - 10%($0.60) - $1.00(2 @ $0.50) - $8.00(CO51; 2 @ $4)

    = -$3.62

    And a few other necessities; milk, OJ and some taco fixings brought the final OOP back up into the positives, but once all was said and done, a pretty incredible shop!!

    Also plan to get more Flamingo, it seems there are some places that I haven't printed the $3 coupon on my computer yet, so that'll make for more free chicken!!!

  3. #10623
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,295
    Likes Received
    9029
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Back from RCSS with *most* of my shop for this week done!!

    Dove Single Bars (24 Women, 6 Men): $30.00(In-store 10/$10) - 10%($3.00) = $30.51 - $24(12 @ $2 WUB2) - $6(6 @ $1.50 REDUCED) = $0.51 (Was hoping for better than free, but the Men coupon got reduced, still an incredible deal none the less)
    Oral-B & Crest (8): $8.00(PM NF) - 10%($0.80) = $8.14 - $8.00(4 @ $2 WUB2) + 1,600Pts(400/$2) =
    -$1.46
    Mini Wheats Harvest Blueberry (2): $5.98(PM Metro) - 10%($0.60) - $1.00(2 @ $0.50) - $8.00(CO51; 2 @ $4)

    = -$3.62

    And a few other necessities; milk, OJ and some taco fixings brought the final OOP back up into the positives, but once all was said and done, a pretty incredible shop!!

    Also plan to get more Flamingo, it seems there are some places that I haven't printed the $3 coupon on my computer yet, so that'll make for more free chicken!!!
    Well, Zehrs was also a successful shop!!

    Flamingo Chicken (6): $47.94 - $30.00(3 @ $10 WUB2) - 10%($1.79) - $18.00(6 @ $3) + 9,000Pts(1,000/$5)
    = -$10.85
    Royal Gala Apples (6): $0.99/lb = $2.29 - 10%($0.23) = $1.99
    PC Lemonade: $2.49 - CLEARANCE($2.24 OFF) - 10%($0.04) = $0.21

    FINAL IN STORE = $0.42
    FINAL OOP = -$8.58

  4. #10624
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,794
    Likes Received
    10526
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Wow great shop johnb56789. I wish the RCCSS where I am would even let me event think about using that many coupons at one time. Most of the cashiers panic when I try and use more that two at a time.

    I'm sure you have been asked before but where does the 10% discount come from

    Thanks

  5. #10625
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,295
    Likes Received
    9029
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Wow great shop johnb56789. I wish the RCCSS where I am would even let me event think about using that many coupons at one time. Most of the cashiers panic when I try and use more that two at a time.

    I'm sure you have been asked before but where does the 10% discount come from

    Thanks
    10% is Student on Tuesdays at RCSS & Zehrs, I also get 15% off my SDM and 10% off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday my Sobey's, and yeah, the cashier was panicking a little, we couldn't get the 10/$10 to work properly and it was all going to hell in a handbasket fast, but in the end, we figured it all out, everyone behind me in line was also impressed by the cost and one woman asked me about my couponing so I told her about good ol' Smartcanucks!

  6. #10626
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9358
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  IMG_20161108_212424.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  526.2 KB

    Walmart 90% Halloween stuff!

  7. #10627
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,380
    Likes Received
    38831
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Every Day Essentials juice box reg. $2/2 pack, sale $0.54/2 pack, 50% off pink sticker price $0.27/2 pack
    Dentyne Ice 4 pack gum, reg. $3.29, clearance $0.94 (68% saved), expires August 2017
    Name:  20753521_front_a01.png
Views: 534
Size:  9.1 KB

  8. #10628
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,958
    Likes Received
    5548
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    I found some $3 off Advil coupons at Fortinos and redeemed them at shoppers drug mart paying just the tax on 6 packs of the 12 hour ones on for $2.99

  9. #10629
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    where did you get 20% off coupon for childrens place?
    If you do an online order, they always send out a 20% off coupon within a few days of your order shipping. Order the cheapest thing you can find and they'll send you one.

  10. #10630
    CaToonie Addictedtodeals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    209
    Likes Received
    717
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Every Day Essentials juice box reg. $2/2 pack, sale $0.54/2 pack, 50% off pink sticker price $0.27/2 pack
    Dentyne Ice 4 pack gum, reg. $3.29, clearance $0.94 (68% saved), expires August 2017
    Name:  20753521_front_a01.png
Views: 534
Size:  9.1 KB

    darn and i thought i did well at 54 cents! AMAZING DEAL!
    Newfiescreech, Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

  11. #10631
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,380
    Likes Received
    38831
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Addictedtodeals View Post
    darn and i thought i did well at 54 cents! AMAZING DEAL!
    The department manager had just reduced them. They needed more space for Christmas items

  12. #10632
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,380
    Likes Received
    38831
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    PC Plus offer = 5000 points when you buy $25 worth of fresh seafood
    All week, checked the seafood section to see what was on sale
    Spotted a special offer of 50% off fresh seafood.
    Bought ~$26 fresh seafood, originally prices at ~$50-55: perch, sole, salmon, rainbow trout

    earned 5000 points
    used $10 PC gift card bought with previous points redemption( redeemed $20 in points for gift cards and had $10 left over)
    out of pocket ~$16
    approx 68% saved

    nice when you can stock up on healthy food using points and discounts!

  13. #10633
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    burlington, ontario
    Posts
    559
    Likes Received
    825
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    I just went through the McDonalds drive through this morning, for our morning coffee, and I had one coffee free and they let me use a free muffin from the monopoly game, so $2.15 (20 cents for large upgrade for the coffee) got us two large coffees and a muffin! boys in the back seat were happy, they split the muffin.

  14. #10634
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11692
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Bath and Body Works

    (3) 3-Wick Candles, Regular 25, Sale $13.50

    Used $10 wus $30+, Came to $32.XX, Slowly checking off my Xmas list!

  15. #10635
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,075
    Likes Received
    6031
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    At rcss they had 10 lb bags of carrots, beet and onions for $1.50. Bought beets and onions. Didn't need carrots. May make my mom some pickled beets for Christmas.
    at loblaws I found 2 clearance packs of Bernardin dissolving labels for $.94. Bought a 4 pk of the windshield washer fluid for $6.97. Reg price is $2.99 a bottle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •