User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Breast Feeding in a Restaurant

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Intercourse is a natural act too.........rofl......just stirring the pot !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Intercourse is a natural act too.........rofl......just stirring the pot !!
    So is sniffing!
    tasha313 and Anna Michele like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... awwwe da picture of da baybaee!! I miss those moments.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OP, I have some bad news. Now Health Canada, the Ontario Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization are encouraging breastfeeding more and more, in many public locations. Some Ontario hospitals are training staff to discuss with new mothers as a primary option and encouraging public breastfeeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jina View Post
    We don't walk in public with our boobs out do we.
    Actually, on the books, this is lawful in Toronto thanks to a court case challenge.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

lol@^ you go shwa girl
    Shwa Girl and vesper like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Such a cute pic. I love how my bunny's hands curl up and grab/touch anything she can while feeding. Makes up for the times she's terrorizing me!

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... my son used to lightly punch the side of my boob. My daughter would use them as stress balls. If I didn't file her nails almost daily... ouch!
    Angela273, Dee09, tasha313 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    lol@^ you go shwa girl
    The lady who won the case, her name is Gwen Jacob.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...en-jacobs.html
    i_forget and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

In my opinion...... once you see what is transpiring, you don't have to keep looking . Go back to eating your meal LOL.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... my son used to lightly punch the side of my boob. My daughter would use them as stress balls. If I didn't file her nails almost daily... ouch!
    I regularly get scratches from her little claws. Those stupid baby clippers are useless...we graduated to cuticle trimmers a while ago lol. Alexa seems to have just gotten past her "pinching" phase (I walked around with MAJOR bruises up my arms for about 2 months)...as she's just started pinching me as I write lol

Honestly? I breastfeed my Milk Monster anywhere I need to. I usually have a cover that I use (a light apron type thing with boning at the top that holds the top open so we can see each other). I've used blankets, receiving blankets, or even pulled my cardigan over to cover myself for when she inevitably pulls off and shows my boob to the world. I don't think it's a big deal if someone doesn't use a cover in public, however I personally choose to cover up because I don't like being exposed whether I'm feeding or not. Until you have a baby though, I don't think you are in a position to advise on schedules/feeding etc. If I stayed at home based on her feeding schedule, we'd be hermits and never leave the house. Saying we should keep our kids needs to within the house is archaic and kinda ignorant since they'll be the ones paying taxes for your CPP and health care when you're old and grey. Being a kid isn't a prison sentence.

My one personal wish though, is that people wouldn't use their babies and breasts to make a statement. Take care of the matter at hand...feed your munchkin and get on with it. That's just me though...I don't love seeing people walking around wih T&A hanging out at any point though.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

i don't have a problem with breast feeding, but covering up with a recieving blanket is just good manners. that's my opinion.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I regularly get scratches from her little claws. Those stupid baby clippers are useless...we graduated to cuticle trimmers a while ago lol. Alexa seems to have just gotten past her "pinching" phase (I walked around with MAJOR bruises up my arms for about 2 months)...as she's just started pinching me as I write lol

Honestly? I breastfeed my Milk Monster anywhere I need to. I usually have a cover that I use (a light apron type thing with boning at the top that holds the top open so we can see each other). I've used blankets, receiving blankets, or even pulled my cardigan over to cover myself for when she inevitably pulls off and shows my boob to the world. I don't think it's a big deal if someone doesn't use a cover in public, however I personally choose to cover up because I don't like being exposed whether I'm feeding or not. Until you have a baby though, I don't think you are in a position to advise on schedules/feeding etc. If I stayed at home based on her feeding schedule, we'd be hermits and never leave the house. Saying we should keep our kids needs to within the house is archaic and kinda ignorant since they'll be the ones paying taxes for your CPP and health care when you're old and grey. Being a kid isn't a prison sentence.

My one personal wish though, is that people wouldn't use their babies and breasts to make a statement. Take care of the matter at hand...feed your munchkin and get on with it. That's just me though...I don't love seeing people walking around wih T&A hanging out at any point though.
    Where did you get that blanket with the boning ????? That looks awesome !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok I am the worst human who ever lived because of my imagination and tendency to think of stupid things.

Thus here is a question. Lets say you are breastfeeding.... ----------->> what If showed up, sat down beside you, and started chatting with you?

Is that considered impolite? What if I put a blanket over my head?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Ok I am the worst human who ever lived because of my imagination and tendency to think of stupid things.

Thus here is a question. Lets say you are breastfeeding.... ----------->> what If showed up, sat down beside you, and started chatting with you?

Is that considered impolite? What if I put a blanket over my head?
    Not impolite at all. I would just make sure my breast is not visible so as not to make you uncomfortable and not to make myself uncomfortable.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jina View Post
    Not impolite at all. I would just make sure my breast is not visible so as not to make you uncomfortable and not to make myself uncomfortable.
    Well thank you!
    Jina, SnowFlakey and Anna Michele like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information