User Tag List

Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I organized all my coupons this morning, what a task!! But I am feeling much better about how it's sorted now, and hopefully that will help me with my shop on Friday. It's going to be a big trip for me, we got a bigger deep freezer and I donated a lot this week so I can 're-stock' my stockpile with the great sales and no tax.

My stockpile has changed a lot in the last few weeks, I found out I'm going to be an aunt and my dh and I decided to start trying for our third baby soon. It is very exciting, but I'm trying to get some baby stuff in my stockpile now. Since our youngest is potty trained I hadn't needed wipes or diapers and I am stocking all up already (keep in mind I'm sharing and it will all be used by our third and our niece or nephew.)
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

[QUOTE=avoncallingu;5628540]
    Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Morning All. Just finished breakfast. I need to get to work...sew buttons on a stack of towels, thread ribbon into baby afghans. Can`t seem to get motivated this morning...my blood sugars went low during the night which always makes me feel crappy the next day.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well today. The weather won't help today either! Take care of yourself. I have empathy for those who struggle with diabetes - it's such a challenge!
    I turned the AC on so that helped. Seems weird having it on in Sept.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    A friend of ours texted me about an hour ago. He asked if we were attending the funeral tomorrow. This is how we found out that a different friend's Dad had committed suicide on Friday. We saw this friend on the weekend and he didn't say anything.... Dh is on holidays this week, so he will attend the funeral on our behalf. LO will be at daycare. Tomorrow is my first teaching day this fall, so I am unable to attend the funeral.
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Good Morning Everyone! Hung my laundry out this morning before I left for work and heard on my way to work that we are expecting a Thunder Storm around noon today. Of course that's my fault because I did water my pumpkins, cucumbers and tomatoes too lol Will have to call my mom and ask her to fly by my house on her morning walk and take my stuff in. Hopefully the heat drys it quickly in the next hour or so.
    Partly my fault, also.. I waxed the car yesterday evening.

Yesterday I had to do a lot of running around out of the house, so I didn't get too much done inside. Today my dilemma is: I have a kitchen table FULL of papers- coupons not yet clipped or sorted, papers for school (kids and mine), art work, flyers and scholastic forms. You know how it is. Plus on the coffee table is a bag of more papers... pretty much a continuation of this mess because the kids need to eat somewhere! So I think I'm going to put on some tunes and a fan, have a seat on the floor on my yoga mat (which is NEVER used for yoga) and get at it. Got my trades into the post office early today so I shouldn't have to run anywhere else today.

I'm hoping this pep talk works because I SO do NOT like dealing with papers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Very sad. Partly my fault, also.. I waxed the car yesterday evening.

Yesterday I had to do a lot of running around out of the house, so I didn't get too much done inside. Today my dilemma is: I have a kitchen table FULL of papers- coupons not yet clipped or sorted, papers for school (kids and mine), art work, flyers and scholastic forms. You know how it is. Plus on the coffee table is a bag of more papers... pretty much a continuation of this mess because the kids need to eat somewhere! So I think I'm going to put on some tunes and a fan, have a seat on the floor on my yoga mat (which is NEVER used for yoga) and get at it. Got my trades into the post office early today so I shouldn't have to run anywhere else today.

I'm hoping this pep talk works because I SO do NOT like dealing with papers.
    I'm famous for the papers too but I'm getting better. I try to deal with stuff as I get it and toss out what I can. So with that said my counter beside the fridge needs to be cleaned up tonight so that is 1st on my list! It holds stuff that usually needs to go to the basement etc, folders for school papers and whatever else the kids leave on it. I want it clean!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I hate papers as well, I am doing all my coupon organization today...I just couldn't take to anymore.I am about half way there this morning and when I am done I vow to file coupons as I receive them!!!

On another note I have about 5 or 6 sunrise $1 off wub2 tofu coupons (dessert or soft) if anyone wants me to drop them in the mail.we do use tofu but not often and we prefer the firm.PM me and they are yours!! I also have two P and G $1 off pampers (any) that are expiring on the 30th if someone can use them!! Just send me a PM and the first one can have them.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Wed, Sep 11th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just went to CT on my lunch break and got 4 boxes of the Glad sandwich bags for 50 cents after coupon. Well really 20 cents a box as they give you 5 cents CT $ back and she had to ring In 2 orders. So I bought 6 total. I'm happy with that! I may have bought more if I had more coupons but really try not to use the bags anyway (use re-useable containers) but they are nice for traveling.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Reminder to use the FPC coupons from Kellogg's cereal promo that expire on the 15th (bananas, Eggo, Mini-wheats etc)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I guess with the GT sale on Rice Krispies for $1.99 and the $1.00 coupon out I should be buying a few boxes for $1 and making Rice Krispie bars for my kids? Anyone else have a recipe for a yummy snack that uses them?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

ROYALE Kittens / Chatons

Options for this story
    We’d love to give you a $3.00 ROYALE COUPON just for telling us how we can improve your ROYALE experience! Here’s how to get your coupon:
    STEP 1: Sign up for our MOMENT WITH ROYALE e-newsletter.
    STEP 2: Watch for an e-mail inviting you to join our exclusive ROYALE ROUNDTABLE group.
    STEP 3: Complete and submit the brief survey attached to the email and we will send you a downloadable coupon for $3.00 off your favourite ROYALE product! http://www.royalepromotions.ca/momen...?langtype=1033
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I got the Happy Autumn/Happy Thanksgiving Exchange Card Partners all pm'ed. I also went to the local Hairdressing School and got my hair dyed and high-lighted all for $23 today. Unfortunately I really slept in this morning as I couldn't get to sleep last night. I took 2 Tylenol Night tablets and I DO get to sleep but they really WHACK me out for a long sleep.
    Tonight for supper we had left-over pasta with "put it all together" spaghetti sauce which my dh made yesterday. We still have enough sauce for another meal.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Inquiring mind strange question: At witch year old you saw or noticed your first white hair?
    I discover one this morning when I was brushing my hairs,I am just 28 years old,that freak me out....
    I know it could be faster with stress,habits,lifestyle...What do you think of that? Or maybe genetic? My mother had her hairs colored the first time at 30 years old,and at 40 and more she had grey and white hairs if she dont dye hit...I never taught and made big deal about that...until I see one..mine lol

What are yours taught about that?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

great leftovers eh Avon..
    sorry to hear of your pain hun..
    after seeing the flyer for WM's Anni. sale. decided nothing to exciting.. however after viewing Giant Tigers HUGE half off sale. hell ya.. may just be able to finish off my xmas shopping for my other son. he's very hard to shop for.
    anyway looking forward to seeing their selection.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Also...I had a crappy day,did not do cleaning,wake up sick,my eating desorder is coming back...I hate bads days,I like to remember the goods ones in that time...Everytime something progress...Another dont or something else happen....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

At least I had a good mail day,that is my little joy for the day!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have now a migraine,feel like I am going to trow up...so I go to bed...if those city inspector dont understant that 2 weeks is short for a big cleaning,I dont care anymore,I will just paid the amount of money with money that I dont actually have....I hope I will feel better tomorrow.

Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information