User Tag List

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I got lucky this weekend and found the egg coupon, which was funny as frugalbigmama had just roak'ed it to me so Insane let me pay it forward and send me your address. Luvtousecoupons send me your address to as I found the Jane's as well and can spare a few, in fact if the tear pad stealer stays out of my store I can get more Monday, but it gets better, I found more rice krispies so let me know if anyone needs them as I have a few spares. I felt like I won the coupon lottery. Then I used up 3 juice and 3 yogurt FPCs just in the nick of time. And in all that I am now the mother of a teenager, as my oldest turn 13 yesterday, we took him to Buffalo to dinner and the customs agent did not even ask what we spent. I did not spend much as it was just day trip but I did get the youngest his shoes for half of what they would cost here. We go over a lot but I thing they have asked us the same questions so many times with the same answers that they believe it when I say the value & and we don't hide anything so the receipts are ready in hand. Later this month I am taking my 18 yr old niece over for the weekend as her b-day present so then I will go with a list and have fun.
    Thanks, but Caseythegoalie is already sending me some.
    Last edited by Insane; Mon, Sep 16th, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Yes...The first few days as a new Mom can be very busy .
    first few days, weeks, years! LOL
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Great question cath007. Too be honest I'm not a social creature (only social on here - lol). When in high school we always had sleepovers, shopping trips etc but during college & after things pretty well died down. Then when I got married they died down even more and even worse after kids. But too be honest with my health (mental health) I can't commit to events, dinners etc as I don't know how I will feel from hour to hour or day to day, week etc.
    Thank you JasperandChar for this response.It was the one I was looking for,and I am the exact way in this time.Only social in here lol.I was pretty social when I went travelling,school or work,I could have kept those friendships but I did not,big mistake of my part.I saw some people news of theirs life and an invitation to a reunion things and I was not in the list,that really make me sad this day.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

+ I see in here I am aware on the sales,tips and coupons so my quality of life is more important than friendship and go out...so it is a win win for me

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It is freezing in here this morning and it rain,Temperature of fall.I defenitelly need to check for more lights in here,it affect the humor,Hope everyone will have a great day!!!Happy Monday.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/366784-...-boxes-canada/

(new general mills promo for a free toque starting the september 25,and go see the frugal tip I gaved )

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Good morning everyone!! My dd had me up most of the night... This will be a very LONG day!!! I am hoping to make my homemade soup and get some canning done. We will see how productive I am able to be.... Blah! Lol! I hope you are all wonderful and had awesome weekends.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Lisa View Post
    Good morning everyone!! My dd had me up most of the night... This will be a very LONG day!!! I am hoping to make my homemade soup and get some canning done. We will see how productive I am able to be.... Blah! Lol! I hope you are all wonderful and had awesome weekends.
    I hope you will be able to take a little nap Happy baking to you

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I hope you will be able to take a little nap Happy baking to you
    Im hoping this afternoon I'll be able to nap, but we will see. It's frustrating when she is up most of the night like that for no reason... But either way it will be an early bed time for both of us.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I found the chicken bites at Walmart. Doesn't seem like our Superstore has them to price match which stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    lilo0003 thank you so much for your offer, but my DDD just phoned to let me know that she found some . I am soooo happy can't wait to get some chicken tomorrow. Now did any one find the Boneless Bites? And if you did at what store? From all I've read from you ladies they seem to be really good.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Well morning ladies

Well Saturday went to Parc Safari with my SIL,DD and SIL's mom and dad,we had a wonderful time i haven't been there in years .

Yesterday went to a christening for my great nephew,when back to their place for a BBQ .I slipped on the wet grass and went down on a cement slab.This morning my arm,shoulder,both wrists and my knee hurts.I don't think anything is broken just aches

Cathy=I don't have a social life either all my girlfriends,i had in the pass all moved out of QC and so lost touch,i'll often go out with my 1 sister who is close to me to a movie or dinner.My youngest sister loves to do party but for me there's too much drama,i only go when i know certain people will not be there

Well i guess i will make my bed and have a second cup of tea till later
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Things have been so crazy lately, work is insanely busy right now.

Quite happy with everything I managed to get done on the weekend. Had to work Saturday morning which kind of sucked as it seems to throw off the whole weekend and make you feel like you really do not get a break. But after work me and mom went to go our shopping which went pretty well, got a few things at Wal-Mart anniversary days but did not stock up anywhere near as much as we normally do as one the prices were not as good as in the past, two I did not have the coupons I normally have in the past and three and maybe this is just me but they seem to be getting away from the items they used to always put on sale, I personally do not care about electronics and that and preferred the health & beauty as well as the household items. I did manage to stock up on body wash and deodorant (price matched at RCSS so I did not have to pay tax).

Sunday was extremely busy, I had to clean our kitchen which was a total disaster. I cut my one finger pretty bad last weekend and keep re opening the cut so I was trying avoid anything using water especially if it had cleaner in it until my finger got a chance to heal a little (and for some reason I cannot wash dishes with rubber gloves on, I drop everything). I put a package of chicken thighs I bought on the weekend in the slow cooker and let those go and shredded them up to be frozen (I know have beef, pork and chicken all shredded and in the freezer for quick meals). Made a nice roast beef dinner (little sad very little leftovers the roast had a lot of fat on it) as well I did my normal Sunday chores around the house.

Tonight I have a lot to get done, I need to finish sorting the bathroom stockpile and start decided what will go back in the closest and what will be moved downstairs. I need to baggy and freeze the chicken as it is just in the fridge right now. I need to reorganize the basement freezer as I just threw everything in on Saturday when we got home and last things I hope to get done tonight is figure out what all the bags on our kitchen floor are, I think they were all downstairs at some point and for some reason got brought back up.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For anyone in NWT - help with rent

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/earn-under-...W2X_g0yiUWAgAA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

It seems like crappy tp but was able to use a $2 printed coupon at GT today on the Cascade TP. Will put that in the spare bathroom for the kids Friday night for my DS's birthday party so they aren't using up my good stuff lol

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I found the chicken bites at Walmart. Doesn't seem like our Superstore has them to price match which stinks!
    Great! Thanks, will keep checking Walmart's then.
    I check 2 and they didn't have it, they only had the nuggets and the strips.

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information