User Tag List

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Lisa View Post
    I'm having a horrible morning, not only did an co transpo bus have an accident with a train this morning. I also found out that a body found in a town near my was a friend of mine when I was younger... I don't think I'll make it to target today... I may just go back to bed and cry.
    I heard that in the news and thought about your friend...so sorry again
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

If someone need it,I have a booklet of kellogs coupons that came with my tote bag promo...If anyone have the 17$ saving kraft fall coupon booklet...especially the peannut butter coupons I would love it...expiry date of the coupon is 31 november 2013,pm me if interressed.thank you.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having a horrible morning, not only did an co transpo bus have an accident with a train this morning. I also found out that a body found in a town near my was a friend of mine when I was younger... I don't think I'll make it to target today... I may just go back to bed and cry.
    So very sorry for your loss. Today has been a horribly sad day in my home as well. My daughter got on her bus this morning and found out that her old friend from elementary school had committed suicide last night. She was only 15 years old. My heart is broken for her family. I have never cried so much. Hearing about the train and bus crash compounded my sadness. Grieving for all the hurting families today.
    Crochetlady and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdngal75 View Post
    So very sorry for your loss. Today has been a horribly sad day in my home as well. My daughter got on her bus this morning and found out that her old friend from elementary school had committed suicide last night. She was only 15 years old. My heart is broken for her family. I have never cried so much. Hearing about the train and bus crash compounded my sadness. Grieving for all the hurting families today.
    So sorry for your daughter ......she lost a friend...a tv show in qc have that happen today too,it really hit hard to listen that.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sorry to hear of all of the heart ache around here. Was coming by to gripe about my bank fees this month (over draft and stupidity of my own accord) but that all seems silly now. Love to you all.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    If someone need it,I have a booklet of kellogs coupons that came with my tote bag promo...If anyone have the 17$ saving kraft fall coupon booklet...especially the peannut butter coupons I would love it...expiry date of the coupon is 31 november 2013,pm me if interressed.thank you.
    Oh where is the kraft booklet from? I haven't seen these

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Oh where is the kraft booklet from? I haven't seen these
    I have not seen these too,I assume couponners of my little city already cleared out
    coupons zones and booklet versions infos here :http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/366519-...avings-canada/
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Good morning everyone!! Today I am hitting up target! I haven't been in one yet but I want to go and check it out.

yesterday I was able to make 13 jars of yellow tomato salsa and 6 jars(1L) of beets from the sale at rcss.
    Doesn't it feel good to can, I love it. And it taste so much better than the store bought stuff.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Today I decided I will try baking and I choose anna michele fudgey brownies recepie.Will try to make 1 recepie at least per week,kind of a new goal,so I get use to cooking.I deserved it and want to treat myself and after continu clean up...So head up to grocery for the missing things.
    Great goal cath nothing like homemade goodies.
    Crochetlady and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Lisa that accident with the double decker oc bus and the train was absolutely horrible. Sorry to hear about your childhood friend, I'm so very sorry and beyond words. May she rest in peace.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdngal75 View Post
    I am so sorry for you and your daughters loss!! I hadn't been in touch with Amy in a few years, but it is still quite sad. I hope that your daughter is doing okay and is able to process all the grieving process.

Thank you everyone for the sympathy, it helped a lot to be able to read back at all the nice thoughts. Thank you all!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Doesn't it feel good to can, I love it. And it taste so much better than the store bought stuff.

It really does feel good, and my dad (we are VERY close) knew I was having a bad day so he brought me a bunch of pickling cucumbers to start pickling with me. So in a few weeks I will also have those! He is an amazing man, brought me coffee too. So sweet.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Good afternoon ladies

Congrats MaddensMomma on your bundle of joy
    So sorry Frugal Lisa on the death of your friend

Well yesterday spent the better part of the day at the clinic and the hospital had x-rays on my shoulder .The Dr. said nothing broken but it will be sore for awhile tylenol and ice packs is about all they can do,i guess i will live it could have been worse i could have broken it

Well time for some lunch and then pick up my grandkids from school
    what happened to your shoulder, I was catching up on the thread last night but I don't think I seen anything about this unless I was 1/2 asleep?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    oh my the deals and coupons I have used this week! Just bought the last 10 bags of the fries at GT for 50 cents a bag after sale and coupon (thanks to those that posted about this) Bought another 2 TP with the $2 coupon so bought 11 packs this week- We are good for awhile now! Picked up 3 Poise packs so far-totally free! (hope to get more and will keep some and donate the rest to the Women's shelter in town) oh and not to forget about the Janes chicken bites- I would love to get more but my freezer and my mom's is packed!!! And $3.47 for Delissio pizza was good too and both kids like so makes for a cheap pizza night for them without having to get take-out.
    great job and the shopping & stockpiling.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Afternoon Everyone,
    I have been slacking off a bit lately. Do not know what it is, I plan to get all these things done but don't as for last night I am blaming mom, I had a ton to get done and she texted me all day telling me how she had to ambition and some how as soon as I got home I had not ambition. Tonight I really do need to try to get something, hopefully I can get the basement stockpile cleaned up a little bit as I just dumped everything we brought on the weekend on the floor. Then I need to clean the freezers as I also just crammed everything in. Really wishing I had some house fairies right now to clean my house for me.

I have also decided to put myself out there and maybe try the dating thing again. I signed up for an online dating site as living in a small town options are limited and since I get out so little I find it next to impossible to meet guys. The good news is they had a special on and it is only costing me like $7/month instead of $29.99. So that is my latest frugal deal.
    I don't mean this as a criticism, more as an explanation from an outside perspective, please don't be upset or angry with me, the truth is it's a great compliment to you and all you do and the daily challenges/goals you set for yourself and your mom.

Ashley you have a lot going on with the high demands of your job and working for family as well you put a lot of pressure/demands on yourself. My goodness I couldn't do half the stuff you do, your long work hours, all the demands/challenges you put on yourself and the expectations you demand of yourself. Sometimes we all don't get things done that we want to but it's not worth getting upset with yourself or your mom. When you are down, your mom is up and trying to motivate and vice versa and that is fantastic and you are lucky to have each other even though I'm sure you each get on the others nerves. I think online dating is a great idea, start slow and never meet unless in a public place but you already know all this as you are a very bright lady.
    Crochetlady and SassyAshley like this.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information