User Tag List

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree6510Likes

Thread: October Frugal Chatter - Harvest the Savings

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

News goals to add for october to me with the existing ones for the Challenge
    Sorting-classing-all my coupons,make trades for those I dont use and exchange for those I will use.
    Class all my coupons as soon as I receive them,purchase hockey cards at dollorama for that,make a trade list,planify more my shopping and meals.
    Make a great deal today 6 VH Steamers at Tiger Giant 3,00$ minus 2,00$ off coupons=1,00$ each (horray for cheap and fast dinner supper)-feel good to do couponning again(2 weeks is long)
    Also I finish sort of my cleaning,the kitchen is now so big compared to before,need to purchase a shelves and organize.Locker is now full of boxes and kind of a piece,so organisated to be easy access,still a lot of cleaning to do by I meet the requirements,letter is send,so appart tickets of infraction I expect nothing else.The relief beggin.I Think it is 3 month notice to get out otherwhise,like the notice we send when we move,so I hope to have the Windows changed they are all accessible,exausted but that is life,I think I will make an apple crisp,to reward me tomorrow,and I bought a treat to me too.So appart the ''fridge conflict with my father,all the things should be good now,fingers and toes crossed.really hope.I hope you all had a wonderfull day and you will have a wonderfull evening.Really proud of me,my father help me but I have the eyes for cleaning and rentabilize,organize the space.And scored the 2 samples avalaible today!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    go quick...
    Try Before you Buy brandsampler is live. Here is the link http://www.trybeforeyoubuysampler.ca
    I scored the razor.
    Darn work getting in the way of my samples! Missed it:/

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Sorting-classing-all my coupons,make trades for those I dont use and exchange for those I will use.
    Class all my coupons as soon as I receive them,purchase hockey cards at dollorama for that,make a trade list,planify more my shopping and meals.
    Make a great deal today 6 VH Steamers at Tiger Giant 3,00$ minus 2,00$ off coupons=1,00$ each (horray for cheap and fast dinner supper)-feel good to do couponning again(2 weeks is long)
    Also I finish sort of my cleaning,the kitchen is now so big compared to before,need to purchase a shelves and organize.Locker is now full of boxes and kind of a piece,so organisated to be easy access,still a lot of cleaning to do by I meet the requirements,letter is send,so appart tickets of infraction I expect nothing else.The relief beggin.I Think it is 3 month notice to get out otherwhise,like the notice we send when we move,so I hope to have the Windows changed they are all accessible,exausted but that is life,I think I will make an apple crisp,to reward me tomorrow,and I bought a treat to me too.So appart the ''fridge conflict with my father,all the things should be good now,fingers and toes crossed.really hope.I hope you all had a wonderfull day and you will have a wonderfull evening.Really proud of me,my father help me but I have the eyes for cleaning and rentabilize,organize the space.And scored the 2 samples avalaible today!!!
    cath so proud of you! Great news on meeting the requirements and yes you did deserve a treat. Keep up the great work and I am certain you will achieve your new goals/challenges. Thanks for sharing it's great to know that now you can relax a little and enjoy life once again.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Great tv night - Survivor at 8PM, 9PM Criminal Minds and Duck Dynasty at 10PM.....that's right Jack!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I love duck dynasty -happy happy happy-anyway went to a friends trailor home -she has no kids remember and she made us a lovely lunch scrambled eggs -tea -olives cheese -ham rolled in havardi-yummy and apple crisp-she then gave me a coat size large fits me -for fall or spring that she never wore black quilted -so that was a nice visit-stayed 4 hours chatting and everything

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    cath so proud of you! Great news on meeting the requirements and yes you did deserve a treat. Keep up the great work and I am certain you will achieve your new goals/challenges. Thanks for sharing it's great to know that now you can relax a little and enjoy life once again.
    Thank you so much for this nice comment.Yes ,determination finally start to paid off.Best reward ever and feeling.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Hi everyone!! Sorry for not checking in. I've been dealing with a lot of family drama lately. I really just need one day of a break... Maybe one day right!!

I hope you are all well! I will be checking a bit tonight until duck dynasty (happy happy happy!) and I will hopefully be able to chit chat tomorrow.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OH I wish I was.... Happy Happy Happy.
    maybe tomorrow!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Well Cathy You should be proud of yourself for getting all these things accomplished!!It must feel great.I am assuming your freezer is working now so you can put your VH steamers deal somewhere!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Well Cathy You should be proud of yourself for getting all these things accomplished!!It must feel great.I am assuming your freezer is working now so you can put your VH steamers deal somewhere!!!!
    Yes problem of the freezer resolved and I will now check carrefully how much stuff I put in there,and I will have the time to check for a deal before winter.I had finish to cut my last carrots for dips(so much cheaper thant the pre cut ones at this time of the year), remaining greens peppers got trow it up in freezer for ''sautes'' for not wasting them.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 9th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdngal75 View Post
    You would go insane at my house. I have either the easy listening or swing standards satellite channel on almost all day. So relaxing. Hope your cable is fixed soon.
    I called this morning to see when he was coming since he didn`t show yesterday. She said it was booked for today. When I called Mon I was told tomorrow. Last time I checked my calendar Mon was followed by Tues. Anyway he came today and I can watch TV again!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I called this morning to see when he was coming since he didn`t show yesterday. She said it was booked for today. When I called Mon I was told tomorrow. Last time I checked my calendar Mon was followed by Tues. Anyway he came today and I can watch TV again!
    I must say I understand this one,when I installed the cable 3 months after I rented the appart( time to book,choose,move etc(watched dvd the first month),tel and internet with Cogeco,they did not give me a specific time just business hour of the day,so for not missing school,I asked to my father to be there,surprise they came on dinner lunch,and that took 50 min...lol.Thank you to my dad who was in holliday and lived 3 Streets away from me.I offered him in exchange the lunch and the coffee,I will always remember this error for the coffee recepies imao.Videotron call you before but I dont have a cellular lol(maybe santa me will be generous with the money saved in coupons and cheap lifestyle)
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 9th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just wrothe a message on Facebook to a primary school friend ex neigbours and call him to tell him to read it(on the vocal message)...it explain how I feeled when I needed is help for cleaning even it is not is problem and blablabla,and give him the choice to stay friend or not,I hate leaving a false feeling.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 9th, 2013 at 09:23 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Kitchen is cleaned from dinner, laundry folded and another load washed and hung to dry tonight. Cleaned one washroom and handwashed one set of stairs. Don't feel like watching tv (or doing anymore housework lol) Think I will go read and hopefully finish the book I started months ago. I promised my co-worker I would lend it to her! It's a good book I just seem to be too tired by the time I get to be to read. Goal 1st is to clean off the dining room table (papers/coupons etc) and put out the recycling. Wipe down the table and hutch and then to bed. Night all

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WELL DONE Bigmama.. what a great set of accomplishments today!

im quite proud of myself as well.. cleanout the garden of old plants, planted 6 mums, 3 more tomorrow and 3 other plants in the front.. after i yank out the dead pines..
    all 8 of the gift baskets i was making.. are finally wrapped.. so glad its done.
    plus i just put away 7 containers of cabbage and meatball soup I made today. tastes soo good.
    tomorrow finish planting. confirm with all papers what groceries im getting.
    head to parents to pick up key to house. apparently im on the connect care list.. ok.. lol

and one other awesome thing i've kept up with is keeping all receipts from groceries. normally i bring them home and put them here or there.. some get tossed.. this time im keeping them im my wallet in one area. would really like to see how we do.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information