User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree2469Likes

Thread: All purpose brag: post yours

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chatted with a friend while in Houston who started a specialty product for photographers..... Said he'd hire me in a heartbeat to travel around promoting product. If I choose to accept, I'd be paid to basically travel, do photography and chat with people. Wow! Not sure yet I want to leave this gig and move back.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Got everything to re-do DS's room!

Bought the bed and shelving at Ikea on Friday and then bought all the paint etc. today (we went with bright green and bright blue). Can't wait to get started bright and early tomorrow morning.

Here's a stock pic of the bed:

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday, got a $145 pair of Nike skates for ds for $39.99 and also the 40pc Rubbermaid food container set that was on sale for 8,97 at the Superstore for Boxing day was 2.97 (scop price adjustment - should have got them for free but dh didn't know the exact rule.. long story.... 2.97 is still better than the regular $16,99 though) . and they were both dh's brags! i stayed home all day

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Got everything to re-do DS's room!

Bought the bed and shelving at Ikea on Friday and then bought all the paint etc. today (we went with bright green and bright blue). Can't wait to get started bright and early tomorrow morning.

Here's a stock pic of the bed:

love loft beds gives soo much more space to play in the kid's room.. the only flaw.. pain in the butt to change the sheets lol (we have a loft bed bought at walmart online soo worth it!) i tuck a curtain up and close in the lower half and call it her little world
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    love loft beds gives soo much more space to play in the kid's room.. the only flaw.. pain in the butt to change the sheets lol (we have a loft bed bought at walmart online soo worth it!) i tuck a curtain up and close in the lower half and call it her little world
    DH built DD's bed (bed under and playhouse above) but DS's room is much smaller. I fell in love with the bed when I saw it because it's reversible. Right now we will set it up so that the bed in on the bottom and when he's older we can flip it so the bed it on the top and it creates a perfect spot for a little "fort" underneath. Plus you can even make it into a bunk bed if need be. Lots of cool ideas online!
    Angela273, ticul and tobiwobi like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My new laptop arrived today! We ordered it yesterday and the sales girl said 5-7 business days - it wasn't even one! Now if I can just get used to Windows 8. lol. And figure out how to "enter". Doesn't seem to want to go to a new line. Good thing it's also touch screen. lol
    ticul and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

thank you to the coupon fairy at Leslie and Lakeshore Freshco!

I needed those Sabra coupons. And I made sure to leave tons of coupons around the store for others, in thanks
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

DH,baby DS & myself staying @ hotel for the night though local... Gift cpns/buddy bucks exp today & didn't want them to go to waste.. won them since the summer via CHFI..something different to ring in the new year.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a wonderful Windows 7 laptop at a great price to buy for personal use. I am so thrilled!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Managed to remember to use my Janes chicken coupons today and left 4 on a shelf in the freezer for someone else to use. Probably should have left a couple more, was tough squeezing it all into the freezer when I got home.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i also picked up a couple more janes today... and left a stack of coupons in the freezer at both walmarts hopefully they will get used
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

fiance's friend gave him two fpc's that were expiring today for free mccain pizza! yeah! ran to target and redeemed!
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The perks of fitting into girls clothing - not sure if I should brag about that. All for $50.

(Not sure why its linking the items. I was sure not to grab the seizure inducing coloured shirts.)

1 Girls Solid V-Neck Tees
    1 Girls Long-Sleeve Solid Tees
    1 Girls Waffle-Knit Zip Hoodies
    1 Girls Foil-Graphic Fleece Sweatpants
    1 Girls Uniform Crew Sweatshirts
    Last edited by Candini; Thu, Jan 2nd, 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: jksokfdsklfd can`t spell. sorry

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Bragging because I'm getting a new king size bed sometime this week so so so so excited!
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Also, hit Target tonight and found some fabulous deals on pants, and xmas stuff, and toys for my son in march (he turns 4!) was nice to get out without the kids and just be by myself to shop

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information