Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    The only problem with
    this procedure of updating
    the first post every week,
    is that I can't Like it
    OR give couponlady
    a every week.
    That's fine

I see their offers don't change much, so this would be much easier way to add new ones though.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I finally got my purchase, my receipt, my Kindle, and my timing in the same place at the same time! Qualified for $1 for bananas. Can we claim when we reach $20?
    couponandoff likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I finally got my purchase, my receipt, my Kindle, and my timing in the same place at the same time! Qualified for $1 for bananas. Can we claim when we reach $20?
    Yes you can!
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

may be i need this
    Huggies Little Movers
    $2.00 cash back

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thank you for organizing this thread.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have had Snap Saves since it started but have had a lot of trouble with it. I have not reached $20 there. The offers I want usually I either don't get or get sold off by the time I buy the product. I finally decided to buy few pizza's last week on the same receipt but only 1 of it was updated. Wrote to their support staff right away but never heard anything back. I love checkout 51, their offers don't run out usually and their Customer service is good.
    Angela273, EILEENVG and d.ot like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the same trouble. Had to upload my receipt twice and the first upload I got credited for 1 granola bar the second time I got credited for the other 4 I bought

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    I have had Snap Saves since it started but have had a lot of trouble with it. I have not reached $20 there. The offers I want usually I either don't get or get sold off by the time I buy the product. I finally decided to buy few pizza's last week on the same receipt but only 1 of it was updated. Wrote to their support staff right away but never heard anything back. I love checkout 51, their offers don't run out usually and their Customer service is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    I had the same trouble. Had to upload my receipt twice and the first upload I got credited for 1 granola bar the second time I got credited for the other 4 I bought
    I was hesitant to start using SnapSaves, because of these and many other comments I've read online. BUT I have also read that the app is still in it's BETA stage soooo I have plenty of faith the bugs will be worked out soon

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I try to use snap saves. I've only really used it once. But until they're out of beta or work on device compatibility, I'm forced to use the browser uploader. It's a little too much trouble for me because I take the pics on my device upload to my comp and then to their site. They do have some great rebates, so I wish it would be more convenient is all....

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner on sale at Loblaws March 14-20 for 1.99 use the 1.00 WM coupon plus the SS rebate for a 1.00 making it free!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

snapsaves is still in beta stage? for over a year? i don't enjoy their offers much, some products are even too hard to find! but i like their unlimited panebello offer. half of my amount earned was from that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It sounds like their app is not great. I use their website and have no problems so far
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    snapsaves is still in beta stage? for over a year? i don't enjoy their offers much, some products are even too hard to find! but i like their unlimited panebello offer. half of my amount earned was from that.
    coupon girl likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i like their unlimited panebello offer. half of my amount earned was from that.
    It might be a good week to combine their offer and the $0.50 rebate from Checkout 51 - not sure if Walmart still has this pizza for $3.33?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you have Facebook or Twitter you can upgrade your checkout 51 offer to $1
    Quote Originally Posted by list465 View Post
    It might be a good week to combine their offer and the $0.50 rebate from Checkout 51 - not sure if Walmart still has this pizza for $3.33?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    Lysol toilet bowl cleaner on sale at Loblaws March 14-20 for 1.99 use the 1.00 WM coupon plus the SS rebate for a 1.00 making it free!
    My local Loblaws also has the 'Save $2 off any 2 Lysol' tearpad (Mar 31 expiry) on the coupon board and right in front of the Lysol products.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information