User Tag List

Page 120 of 206 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3078
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The Good Lie.....10/10....do NOT attempt to watch this heart wrenching film without a box of tissues handy, and as hard as you sob you will laugh just as hard when you rejoice with the Lost Boys!
    Natalka likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Taken 3 7/10 Was fairly good. I didn't have high expectations going in so was surprised. Basic action flick.
    Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Lucy - can't decide whether I liked it or not. It was very short 89 minutes, I kept waiting for the plot to get going and then it was over.

I will say 5/10 but I didn't hate it. It was just weird.
    Just watched this. I agree. It was really good.. really good.. really good.. annnnnnnnd... then it got weird. For the first 3/4 of it I give it 8/10, then I dunno.. umm 2/10? It was just too hard to grasp.
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Lucy - can't decide whether I liked it or not. It was very short 89 minutes, I kept waiting for the plot to get going and then it was over.

I will say 5/10 but I didn't hate it. It was just weird.
    I saw Lucy during the summer at the show and thought the same thing....weird. Could have been much better.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not a movie, but I watched a show on Netflix called Surviving Disaster. I learned what to do in case a nuclear bomb goes off. Likely nothing I'll need to ever know, but interesting to watch just in case. 10/10.
    Natalka, francine1985 and GoJays like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    Not a movie, but I watched a show on Netflix called Surviving Disaster. I learned what to do in case a nuclear bomb goes off. Likely nothing I'll need to ever know, but interesting to watch just in case. 10/10.
    hope you never need to use that information!
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

just saw kingsmen: the secret service
    sort of a bond film feel and tarantino touches. the ending sets us up for sequels.
    fun movie. no brainer. 9/10 (only because the big fight scene went on and on and on and on and on and on... (ofergawdsake! enough already!))
    Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the boy next door, starring jennifer lopez - 4/10

dawn of the planet of the apes 2/10. it was no where near as good as "rise of the planet of the apes"
    Natalka likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    just saw kingsmen: the secret service
    sort of a bond film feel and tarantino touches. the ending sets us up for sequels.
    fun movie. no brainer. 9/10 (only because the big fight scene went on and on and on and on and on and on... (ofergawdsake! enough already!))
    the kids really want to see that one... is it kid-friendly? fight scenes don't concern me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea, I want to see Kingsmen too. I think I will wait for Jupiter Ascending to come out on DVD as the critics are panning it. Not that I rely on critics, but even a pre-screening audience panned it.

I agree with GoJays on Lucy. It started off so well then went downhill. It had more potential than that.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the guys voted to go see Kingsmen......meh?? I am not dying to go, but not in the mood to sit alone in another movie.
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    the guys voted to go see Kingsmen......meh?? I am not dying to go, but not in the mood to sit alone in another movie.
    Holy Halleluiah!! Am I ever glad I went. This was quite funny and actually very entertaining! 9/10 ( I would have given it a 10/10.... BUT Micheal Cain was in it and he bugs me. )

Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    The F-Word.......9/10 very cute flick, had some good laughs but pushed the emotional buttons well enough. Daniel Radcliffe as witty and cute as ever! The story line was maybe for a younger viewer than myself, but whatcha gonna do?
    i like what Daniel Radcliffe is doing career wise.. he's a decent actor and has done pretty good at breaking himself away from Harry potter.. he's taking some offbeat roles, gotten away from your big box office movies and picked some pretty interesting movies.. if you haven't checked out Horns yet it's really good! (dark comedy)
    walkonby likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've been trying to catch up on some of my pre-oscar watching

boyhood sucked! it's 2h45min long and i get that they did something that has never been done before (it was filmed over the course of 10yrs a few weeks every year so you actually watch the characters grow) the story was bland and it just dragged on i really don't know why Patricia Arquette is nominated for the oscar.. she was not very good i could see the progression of the acting skills of the boy but she just fell flat

Whiplash was great! strong storyline, great cast that fit into the roll.. a bit of humor it's about a wildly intense music teacher who pushes his band to be the best they can be

Imitation game loved it! great movie great story based on true story about a man who breaks a nazi code in order to help win the war its one of those role Benedict cumberbatch does so well at the slightly socially awkward doesn't fit in with society but a genius when it comes to his field (kinda along the lines of his Sherlock holmes character he does soo well at)

a Theory of everything.. beautiful film.. based on the life of Stephen hawking and his relationship with his first wife when he finds out he has ALS and while his career goes up he's loses his abilities to do basic function (walking and talking) and the actor who played him better win the oscar! he did an amazing job in the role you forget that he's acting
    Natalka and walkonby like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Still Alice - awesome movie, but so scary (because that type of reality can hit anybody). Julianne's performance is remarkable.

Page 120 of 206 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information