User Tag List

Page 125 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3078
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

jersey boys

acting was so so but i loved the music
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    Jupiter Ascending - 4/10
    It really was as bad as the critics said. The love story part was about as believable as Anakin/Padme in The Attack of the Clones. I guess it had all the good elements of a great movie apart from the script.

ohh yes i agree i would have rated it about the same.. bad movie.. i mean it had potential with such a great cast (you have 3 rather big names) but the storyline was just blah.. and even hubby commented that the visuals (costuming/make up) were just bad.. and i went in with very low expectations knowing it was going to be bad
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woot! woot! Have the 4 tickets all printed out to go to see Avengers Age of Ultron on the w/e!!
    These suckers cost $24.99 each because we wanted to try that Cineplex experience of V.I.P. 3D (reserved big a*s seats thing ) I did all 4 transactions separate and got the first 2 seats for FREE by redeeming 2000 Scene points, then it refused to let me use anymore Scene points ( even though there were plenty there to get the last 2 seats? )
    So I paid OOP for the last 2 ( my DS's will reimburse me later ) but with each ticket I was issued a free movie code to use on my next movie purchase!! ( that was because I was registered for their pay with Visa promo!! ) It is until supplies last so i was lucky to get the free codes I think!

Movie review to follow.....lol!!

A definite treat from our usual local theatre that only charges $11.99 or so for the 3D movies, and $8.99 for regular.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The Purge 7/10
    Umm, interesting....
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    woot! woot! Have the 4 tickets all printed out to go to see Avengers Age of Ultron on the w/e!!
    These suckers cost $24.99 each because we wanted to try that Cineplex experience of V.I.P. 3D (reserved big a*s seats thing ) I did all 4 transactions separate and got the first 2 seats for FREE by redeeming 2000 Scene points, then it refused to let me use anymore Scene points ( even though there were plenty there to get the last 2 seats? )
    So I paid OOP for the last 2 ( my DS's will reimburse me later ) but with each ticket I was issued a free movie code to use on my next movie purchase!! ( that was because I was registered for their pay with Visa promo!! ) It is until supplies last so i was lucky to get the free codes I think!

Movie review to follow.....lol!!

A definite treat from our usual local theatre that only charges $11.99 or so for the 3D movies, and $8.99 for regular.
    Just saw this on Jimmy Fallon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for that Natalka that was brilliant!
    Natalka, ROMEO, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, I never saw this thread before today.

As far as the last movie I saw at a movie theatre???.....Oh my goodness, it was Titanic . However in the last month, DH and I have watched 3 movies at home:

The Equalizer - 10/10 - DH and I loved it. Love Denzel Washington
    Step Brothers - 2/10 - I absolutely adore Will Ferrell but this movie was horrible.
    Jersey Boys - 8/10 - Loved, loved, loved the music.
    Natalka, ROMEO, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I also watched Unbroken today. I don't understand the terrible, negative comments from some of the IMDB users. I thought the movie was very good.
    8/10

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Just saw this on Jimmy Fallon

lol!! Natalka I watched that yesterday in my news feed and was going to post it, but then I thought oh no one would laugh except me. He was adorable!!
    ROMEO, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

forgot to get back with my opinion on Avengers Age of Ultron......our 3D VIP experience was 10/10 and getting the 4 x $25.00 tickets for free, even better! This movie apparently did not break the box office record of the original Avengers, but I enjoyed this one just as much as the other one. Plenty of silly moments ( banter ) between the characters. The only thing I was not crazy about was some of the the action scenes were a bit too fast for me to focus and keep track of who was killing or smashing what and who? lol movie was still a 10/10 to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea it's easy to lose focus... I have to sit on the left hand side of the theatre at least mid way up in order to take it all in.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Knights of Bada$$dom- so dorky I watched it twice.
    LARPers vs rednecks, mushrooms, demon and heavy metal music.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Tue, May 5th, 2015 at 03:00 PM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    forgot to get back with my opinion on Avengers Age of Ultron......our 3D VIP experience was 10/10 and getting the 4 x $25.00 tickets for free, even better! This movie apparently did not break the box office record of the original Avengers, but I enjoyed this one just as much as the other one. Plenty of silly moments ( banter ) between the characters. The only thing I was not crazy about was some of the the action scenes were a bit too fast for me to focus and keep track of who was killing or smashing what and who? lol movie was still a 10/10 to me.
    i saw this with the kids in 2d and loved it. We got in for 6.50$ thanks to @Arvilish (she gave me a 4$ off coupon code so my ticket was only 6.50$ and I used the scene points from that transaction to to buy ds1's ticket in a separate transaction since I was 60 points short before the first transaction, ds2 was free because he's under 3) I give it a 9/10 there was a lot of action and it was past paced in a few scenes so it was a bit hard to follow the plot 100% while watching my kids as well but they loved it so much and are huge superhero fans. Which reminds me I still have to submit my ticket stubs to Disney for reward points so I can save up to hopefully get the kids some avengers stuff.
    walkonby and dededi like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Did you get those 95 points though?

Thanks
    francine1985 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Did you get those 95 points though?

Thanks
    no they asked for more info which I gave them but I never heard anything since then.
    dededi likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 125 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Thread Information